Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: I just want to APOLOGIZE to ALL my fellow New Yorkers and JI Commons!

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like

    I just want to APOLOGIZE to ALL my fellow New Yorkers and JI Commons!

    In plight of all thats happening in the wake of that vicious Storm "Sandy" it was inappropriate of me to Create the thread ""Help, somebody please help me") I'd just like to say I am sorry please forgive me. Being a displaced New Yorker I feel your pain I know what everyone's going through. Being without
    all the basic necessities. Once again I am sorry for that silly thread I created I was just thinking like the New Yorker I am. Please for give and forget.
    Last edited by TechJet; 11-04-2012 at 09:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,324
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should apologize for every thread you start...

    They all suck.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You should apologize for every thread you start...

    They all suck.
    LMAO. Now, that's New York.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this were a combo apology/farewell thread, it would have been epic.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You should apologize for every thread you start...

    They all suck.
    lol

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    In plight of all thats happening in the wake of that vicious Storm "Sandy" it was inappropriate of me to Create the thread ""Help, somebody please help me") I'd just like to say I am sorry please forgive me. Being a displaced New Yorker I feel your pain I know what everyone's going through. Being without
    all the basic necessities. Once again I am sorry for that silly thread I created I was just thinking like the New Yorker I am. Please for give and forget.
    Good heart TJ. You da man..........

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vader - apology accepted

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    you guys might not be a fan of his posts, but after going through this superstorm as well, i'm grateful i only lost power for 2 days. a lot of people in NY are still without power, heat, food, water, etc. have some compassion, life isn't all about football and forums!

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    It takes a big man to take ownership and say your sorry. I applaud you for that and yes, apology accepted.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    It takes a big man to take ownership and say your sorry. I applaud you for that and yes, apology accepted.
    +1

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who was effected by the storm prolly never saw your dumb post to begin with, so this dumb apology post did nothing but bring attention to your original dumb post, dummy.

  14. #14
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    It takes a big man to take ownership and say your sorry.
    So...you are saying he's a fat ****.







    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us