Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 111

Thread: Election 2012 - Pick the Result!

  1. #61
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,082
    Rassmussen RNC polls have RomNO winning in 54 states

    Every other independent polling org has him LOSING seven of nine battleground states and the latest tracking has the Prez possibly even carrying Florida

    Delirious??? That would be yourself. Even Rove and Willard himself are just playing out the string

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #62
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    If Romney loses,and I'm not positive he will, just the fact that the Republicans came this close with a guy America made clear they didn't like long before
    he was nominated should be enough for major change at the top of the Republican party. Obama was a sitting duck and it was pretty hard for the Republicans to lose this one.They had to give it away.

    If they lose it will be two, in a row, absolutely pathetic attempts for the presidency.

  3. #63
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    If Romney loses,and I'm not positive he will, just the fact that the Republicans came this close with a guy America made clear they didn't like long before
    he was nominated should be enough for major change at the top of the Republican party. Obama was a sitting duck and it was pretty hard for the Republicans to lose this one.They had to give it away.

    If they lose it will be two, in a row, absolutely pathetic attempts for the presidency.
    A Romney victory will spell the end of the GOP as we know it today. The man stands for nothing and will do the complete opposite of what he says he's going to do.

    He has a proven track record of standing for nothing and agreeing with the last person/audience he was talking to.

  4. #64
    Its like you brown nosing democrats forget you got crushed just 2 years ago!!
    You think the Republicans are failures after that not so long ago trashing .jeez your lost.

    and you want to set up a society that makes it illogical for many to work when you get free housing,food and medical.


    I'm somewhat liberal but i cannot not support stupidity.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    He has a proven track record of standing for nothing and agreeing with the last person/audience he was talking to.

    There is some truth to that but he will address the budget better.

    allow the banks to give more loans
    and get the oil flowing.
    simple easy stuff that dems refused to do.

  6. #66
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

    He has a proven track record of standing for nothing and agreeing with the last person/audience he was talking to.
    that's all he can remember

  7. #67
    Romney wins the national vote by 3%

    Electorally Romney wins Florida, NC, VA, Co, NH and IA

    Election comes down to margins of under 50K votes in both Wisconsin and Ohio. I believe Romney pulls it out with a slim win in one of those two states.

  8. #68
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,082
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Romney wins the national vote by 3%

    Electorally Romney wins Florida, NC, VA, Co, NH and IA

    Election comes down to margins of under 50K votes in both Wisconsin and Ohio. I believe Romney pulls it out with a slim win in one of those two states.
    Nice dream

    Romney, Rove and the RNC know this fairytale Aint coming true

    Losing popular vote

    Losing VA CO IA NH and possibly even FL

    And WI and OH

    Obama. 303 minimum

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  9. #69
    I think Romney turns this election upside down by winning PA. Voter turnout in western PA is going to be way, way up with serious GOP enthusiasm - but we knew this.

    But now in the Philadelphia suburbs where Romney had a HUGE rally the other night comes a story early this morning: New Black Panthers patrolling polling places in Philadelphia.

    Can you say "Philly suburb voting levels going through the roof"? Not only did Holder forget to prosecute the New Black Panthers in 2008, but he forgot to tell them not to return in 2012. Big error.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Nice dream

    Romney, Rove and the RNC know this fairytale Aint coming true

    Losing popular vote

    Losing VA CO IA NH and possibly even FL

    And WI and OH

    Obama. 303 minimum

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for your detailed and well thought out analysis. I'll try your method:

    Romney wins big *****es!!! The Muslim can go back to Kenya where he was born

  11. #71
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,082
    As usual only lies, bigotry and vile hatred from the wingnuts of the Teabaggers Party

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  12. #72
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,946
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    As usual only lies, bigotry and vile hatred from the wingnuts of the Teabaggers Party

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    You are as bad in here as you are in the strip.

    You cannot possibly be banned fast enough, for long enough.

    And I assure you, you will be at some point.

  13. #73
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    You are as bad in here as you are in the strip.

    You cannot possibly be banned fast enough, for long enough.

    And I assure you, you will be at some point.
    But will it be before or after this forum is shut down

  14. #74
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,946
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    But will it be before or after this forum is shut down
    That would be up to Paulie, and Sooth.

    I did my best man. /shrug. I don't think it's be what it is today if we hadn't closed it down for a bit.
    Last edited by Warfish; 11-06-2012 at 11:04 AM.

  15. #75
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    That would be up to Paulie, and Sooth.

    I did my best man. /shrug.
    I got some extra popcorn, if you want

  16. #76
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Farmingdale, NY
    Posts
    2,522
    Obama wins Ohio and the election.

  17. #77
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,082
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    The Muslim can go back to Kenya where he was born

    Why fish???


    Because I correctly identified this bigoted hate filled lie as a bigoted hate filled lie???


    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Why fish???


    Because I correctly identified this bigoted hate filled lie as a bigoted hate filled lie???


    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Actually it was a satirical post designed to mirror the partisan stupidity you posted. We try to stay above the BS type posts you see in the comments sections of various partisan papers here. Try to add something to the forum by stating something of substance. Other liberals and conservatives here are able to do it. Its why those folks are respected here regardless of their political affiliations. Safety Blitz and IJF for example are informed liberals that post with substance. I disagree with most of their opinions or conclusions but I respect the fact that peoples opinions differ. Your BS posts are unreadable because they lack any substance, wisdom or insight.

  19. #79
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,946
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Why fish???


    Because I correctly identified this bigoted hate filled lie as a bigoted hate filled lie???


    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Because you're a troll who lacks FF2's humour, and lacks Flushings Intelligent Wit.

    Troll on, while you can, I guess.

    Safety Blitz
    Where is he these days, havn't noticed him (or IJF for that matter) posting since the storm.

    I hope both are well, and wish both the best.

  20. #80
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,082
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Nice dream

    Romney, Rove and the RNC know this fairytale Aint coming true

    Losing popular vote

    Losing VA CO IA NH and possibly even FL

    And WI and OH

    Obama. 303 minimum

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2


    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2


    My post was reasoned and in response to your predition of Romney sweeping the majority of the battleground states

    Your response to it brought in your intelligent and reasoned "muslim kenyan" crap

    So who's the adult?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us