Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: "Don't Tell Mom"

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,881
    Post Thanks / Like

    "Don't Tell Mom"

    Got a good laugh out of this commercial, since I'm basically the same way with my kids.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jEU7yd4yuI

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Got a good laugh out of this commercial, since I'm basically the same way with my kids.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jEU7yd4yuI
    Lol at teh burning tent.



    Got a few of those under my belt. My son could jail me if he wasnt so good at keeping his trap shut. My daughter...I better watch out. Huge talker. A squeeler of the first order.


  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol at teh burning tent.



    Got a few of those under my belt. My son could jail me if he wasnt so good at keeping his trap shut. My daughter...I better watch out. Huge talker. A squeeler of the first order.

    The youngest is a tattle-tale and a 'blurter'. Not a good combination.

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    The youngest is a tattle-tale and a 'blurter'. Not a good combination.
    Lol...the closest my son came to busting me was when he was still a toddler and said "outstanding!" from his car seat as a chick walked by the car as me and the wife were in the front seat. Wifey was like "lol...why would he say that? Whats he looking at? where did he hear that...lol"

    I'm like...dont know...Sesame street. Say, lets go out to dinner tonight."






    -

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never asked for permission from the wife for anything me or the kids and I did, I did ask for forgiveness a few times though. Now that I am without the warden, I'm way less mischievous.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Got a good laugh out of this commercial, since I'm basically the same way with my kids.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jEU7yd4yuI
    Aye, thats a good one.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us