Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Seattle Trip

  1. #21

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Was going to hit Kells fri nite but since it's on the sat nite Crawl Itinerary I will need to find a new starting spot. Any suggestions? I'm staying near Capital Hill/Seattle U.

    For the negatoids, I went on another west coast raod trip in which we were 2-5 going to play a 6-1 Chargers team. We blew them out and made the playoffs. Can we expose another pretender?

    Anyone planning on joining the tailgate will need to register by thursday so they can provide enough grub and grog. Join the Facebook group, Seattle Jets Fans.
    Tom,
    Where are you doing pre-game BBQ?
    I dont facebook.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,199
    Bob, the legendary Jetman67 is setting it up. I will send his # if needed. Contact before Thursday to join

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  3. #23
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,408
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    For the negatoids, I went on another west coast raod trip in which we were 2-5 going to play a 6-1 Chargers team. We blew them out and made the playoffs. Can we expose another pretender?
    Point taken.




    -

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Tom,
    Where are you doing pre-game BBQ?
    I dont facebook.
    baddniss... The guys have a web site. Google it. A bunch of guys from the LA club and San Diego club are going. Should be a lot of people there ...very similar to the Tampa trip.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Bob, the legendary Jetman67 is setting it up. I will send his # if needed. Contact before Thursday to join

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    PM me his number...I remember Jon from the old days...best "JETS" tattoo on his arm of anyone I have ever seen. Amazing colors...

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    baddniss... The guys have a web site. Google it. A bunch of guys from the LA club and San Diego club are going. Should be a lot of people there ...very similar to the Tampa trip.
    whats the website????

    The BBQ cant be as good as that Tampa trip. That was the best ever!!!
    It was so good, EVEN WOODY had to stop by!!! (Remember that???).

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    whats the website????

    The BBQ cant be as good as that Tampa trip. That was the best ever!!!
    It was so good, EVEN WOODY had to stop by!!! (Remember that???).
    Yes...and "Not for Nuttin", when the JETS come to Charlotte next year, the BBQ will be BY FAR, the best you have ever eaten. GUARANTEED!

    We will have a tailgate like Tampa.

    http://www.seattlejetsfans.com/

  8. #28

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Yes...and "Not for Nuttin", when the JETS come to Charlotte next year, the BBQ will be BY FAR, the best you have ever eaten. GUARANTEED!

    We will have a tailgate like Tampa.

    http://www.seattlejetsfans.com/
    Wait...what is that Bills helmet doing in your avatar?
    Whats that all about? Ain't no buffaloes in NC...

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Wait...what is that Bills helmet doing in your avatar?
    Whats that all about? Ain't no buffaloes in NC...
    Go Generals!!!!

  10. #30

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Go Generals!!!!
    NJ Generals?...Herschel Walker at RB ????

  11. #31
    Sounds like an expensive trip to go see the Jets get crushed...

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,506
    Tailgate is Sunday info at seattlejetsfans.com

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Wait...what is that Bills helmet doing in your avatar?
    Whats that all about? Ain't no buffaloes in NC...
    Silent protest to the JETS.... just doin what others are doing. End of season, Ill bring back regular Avatar but my NC State wolfpack suck too.

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,506
    Bob, are you coming to the tailgate?

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,506
    BUMP!!

  16. #36
    I'll be in there at 11 AM trying to snag some autographs. I won't be in any Jets gear though. Not proud of the effort so I'll be neutral for the game.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Bob, are you coming to the tailgate?
    yes, just trying to figure out how many of my knucklehead friends are coming with me.
    Also, the arrow on your website was not exactly clear on the exact parking lot location, but I have your phone number.
    Want to post a clearer location map here?

    B.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Minkaveli View Post
    I'll be in there at 11 AM trying to snag some autographs. I won't be in any Jets gear though. Not proud of the effort so I'll be neutral for the game.
    DUDE...you have a Pennington avatar..how can anyone take you seriously

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    yes, just trying to figure out how many of my knucklehead friends are coming with me.
    Also, the arrow on your website was not exactly clear on the exact parking lot location, but I have your phone number.
    Want to post a clearer location map here?

    B.
    Badd....next year, the JETS are comin to Charlotte. get here Saturday and I'LL bring you to my club to play golf, all on me. The head pro is a JETS fan from NJ.

    Plenty of notice given.

  20. #40

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Badd....next year, the JETS are comin to Charlotte. get here Saturday and I'LL bring you to my club to play golf, all on me. The head pro is a JETS fan from NJ.

    Plenty of notice given.
    100% done deal!

    I just hope next year's Jets-Carolina game is not in late december...too cold for golf.
    I played Ballantyne last time there.

    Maybe by next year the Jets will have traded Sanchez even-up for Cam Newton!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us