Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Trip

Practice Squad

Seattle Trip

I havent heard much about the trip in a few weeks. Anyone plan on going out Saturday night before the game? Also, tailgating?

Dont have our game tickets yet, we are waiting/hoping prices drop a bit, but if anyone has 2 extras, please let me know.

Safe Travels.

lol

Have fun, I guess????

Quote Originally Posted by Hofstra Jet View Post
    I havent heard much about the trip in a few weeks. Anyone plan on going out Saturday night before the game? Also, tailgating?

Dont have our game tickets yet, we are waiting/hoping prices drop a bit, but if anyone has 2 extras, please let me know.

Safe Travels.
    Have fun at that game in a few weeks!!!

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Have fun at that game in a few weeks!!!
    Meaning last I heard about trip was a few weeks ago..

Safe Travels.
    If I were you, I'd save myself the money(both Ticket *and* Gas) and the trip.

You'll pay out the nose just to watch the Jets get clobbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    If I were you, I'd save myself the money(both Ticket *and* Gas) and the trip.

You'll pay out the nose just to watch the Jets get clobbered.
    Exactly, I think this may be the game where we see the team begin to unravel. Of course, I hope I'm wrong.

This would be akin to paying $1000 to get your face stomped on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

There is a facebook group, Seattle Jets Fans, who are putting a tailgate together. They may also have tix avail with the group. There will also be a saturday night gathering.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I was at the Miami game last week.

The very idea of anyone expending a penny to see that hot mess all the way across the country is mind boggling to me.

Come to my house and I'll take a sawzall to your face for...100 bucks.

-

Unhappy

I'm going.
    local Seattle buddy has business connections to 2 free seats for us in a Superbox.
    Playin a little golf on Sat afternoon, once i get there.
    boozy/business dinner (steaks) on Sat nite. That aint such a bad weekend, EXCEPT THE PART ABOUT THE JETS GETTING BLOWN AWAY ON SUN.AFTERNOON...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I was at the Miami game last week.

The very idea of anyone expending a penny to see that hot mess all the way across the country is mind boggling to me.

Come to my house and I'll take a sawzall to your face for...100 bucks.

-
    Agreed...cancelled the Nashville trip a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    I'm going.
    local Seattle buddy has business connections to 2 FREE seats for us in a Superbox.
    Playin a little golf on Sat afternoon, once i get there.
    boozy/business dinner (steaks) on Sat nite. That aint such a bad weekend, EXCEPT THE PART ABOUT THE JETS GETTING BLOWN AWAY ON SUN.AFTERNOON...

Bolded and Capitalized the KEY Word there : FREE.

If it's Free, at least you won't pay to watch the impending Debacle. Plus, you said "local seattle buddy" which means you already live in Seattle. So you won't be wasting much gas either.

Here's my suggestion when you get there :

Bring a Novel/Book to read to entertain yourself(or, if your SuperBox has a Flat-screen TV, switch it to RedZone. ) At least to distract you from the vomit-inducing garbage you'll most likely see on the field from the Jets.

Practice Squad
    We go on the road every year.. This year its more about going to a new city and seeing what the pacific northwest is all about. Flight was actually very cheap. Obviously, with number 6 under center, we wont win much, if ever again. That wont stop me from traveling to Seattle though.. I am excited..

Jambalaya, thanks for the info, much appreciated.

We go on the road every year.. This year its more about going to a new city and seeing what the pacific northwest is all about. Flight was actually very cheap. Obviously, with number 6 under center, we wont win much, if ever again. That wont stop me from traveling to Seattle though.. I am excited..

Jambalaya, thanks for the info, much appreciated.
    Beautiful area. It will be rainy though...usually light mist with overcast skies. That's why everything grows so big and green (rain).

I was stationed at Ft Lewis for 3 years out there. Love the area but I need a little more sunshine.

All League
    I will be there as well, probably going to check out the Seattle Jets fan tailgate, thanks for the heads up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Was going to hit Kells fri nite but since it's on the sat nite Crawl Itinerary I will need to find a new starting spot. Any suggestions? I'm staying near Capital Hill/Seattle U.

For the negatoids, I went on another west coast raod trip in which we were 2-5 going to play a 6-1 Chargers team. We blew them out and made the playoffs. Can we expose another pretender?

Anyone planning on joining the tailgate will need to register by thursday so they can provide enough grub and grog. Join the Facebook group, Seattle Jets Fans.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 11-05-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    I cancelled my plans to go thanksgiving night. I will not spend a dime on this crap.

Alot of people for San Diego and LA are going up...

I wouldn't pay to watch that **** though.... I've done enough road games where the jets look like ****... And then you're pissed off you spent that money.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Was going to hit Kells fri nite but since it's on the sat nite Crawl Itinerary I will need to find a new starting spot. Any suggestions? I'm staying near Capital Hill/Seattle U.

For the negatoids, I went on another west coast raod trip in which we were 2-5 going to play a 6-1 Chargers team. We blew them out and made the playoffs. Can we expose another pretender?

Anyone planning on joining the tailgate will need to register by thursday so they can provide enough grub and grog. Join the Facebook group, Seattle Jets Fans.
    Pretender? I take offense to that! And hopefully, just this once, I hope you're VERY wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Bolded and Capitalized the KEY Word there : FREE.

If it's Free, at least you won't pay to watch the impending Debacle. Plus, you said "local seattle buddy" which means you already live in Seattle. So you won't be wasting much gas either.

Here's my suggestion when you get there :

Bring a Novel/Book to read to entertain yourself(or, if your SuperBox has a Flat-screen TV, switch it to RedZone. ) At least to distract you from the vomit-inducing garbage you'll most likely see on the field from the Jets.
    the golf is FREE.
    The dinner is FREE.
    Superbox tix are FREE.
    Only paying for airfare from LA to Seattle = $110 one way.

Not too bad...