Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 75 of 75

Thread: Listen to this.

  1. #61
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,116
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Dude. I am horribly allergic. When I was a filthy teen that never washed my hands, I got it doing yard work for my Dad. Now imagine everywhere a filthy teen boy puts his hands in the 10-12 hours between contact with water and soap (and thats being generous).

    It started with giant blisters between each finger that filled with yellowy fluid to the point my fingers couldnt be stretched apart any further. My eyes, swollen shut. My arms, an angry mess of weeping, burn-like scabbing. my friggin ears inside and out...the same....

    My schween....omg. I just cant.

    I looked like Ron Jeremy if you scalded his cork in boiling water.

    My mom had to take me to Long Island Jewish Hospital where they quickly put me on steroids...and I still suffered for weeks.

    Months later, I still had red scarring all over my face, arms, schweenie, ears etc....

    The smell of calomine lotion...cotton balls...that puss-weep that comes out of your wounds... still makes me gag.

    Wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    -
    TECHNU! Lose that anxiety forever.

  2. #62
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,360
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    There's a Hess station on the corner of Sunrise and Oceanside Rd in Rockville Center. 2 lines formed: one the went along Sunrise all the way down to the Golden Reef Diner; the other, down Oceanside Rd and west down Merrick Rd.

    RVC police and NYS Troopers guarding the lines. 1 dooshbagger fight (2 guys against 1 guy with tire iron) on Sunrise, 1 cat fight on Merrick Rd (bit no torn clothes).
    I've studiously avoided that station, though its been the one that has been open the most. I actually got lucky in Hempstead.

    -

  3. #63
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,622
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I've studiously avoided that station, though its been the one that has been open the most. I actually got lucky in Hempstead.

    -
    The gas rationing in NJ is actually working. Even numbered license plate holders can only get gas on even days; odd days the same thing. Gas lines have been totally alleviated.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    When I read "listen to this" I keep thinking of that Hall & Oates song, during the bridge of "Make my Dreams Come True"

    Anyone else?
    YOU SOB! Now it's stuck in my head.

  5. #65
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,360
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    TECHNU! Lose that anxiety forever.
    You still get the rash...but you stop suffering from the effects (weeping wounds, itching)?

  6. #66
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,116
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You still get the rash...but you stop suffering from the effects (weeping wounds, itching)?
    As soon as the oil is gone from just washing with the soap, healing can start. If there is weeping, you have maybe an infection; proly from scratching hard.

    It's amazing; I love lumberjackin'. Now I never have to worry about infection.

  7. #67
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,466
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Dude. I am horribly allergic. When I was a filthy teen that never washed my hands, I got it doing yard work for my Dad. Now imagine everywhere a filthy teen boy puts his hands in the 10-12 hours between contact with water and soap (and thats being generous).

    It started with giant blisters between each finger that filled with yellowy fluid to the point my fingers couldnt be stretched apart any further. My eyes, swollen shut. My arms, an angry mess of weeping, burn-like scabbing. my friggin ears inside and out...the same....

    My schween....omg. I just cant.

    I looked like Ron Jeremy if you scalded his cork in boiling water.

    My mom had to take me to Long Island Jewish Hospital where they quickly put me on steroids...and I still suffered for weeks.

    Months later, I still had red scarring all over my face, arms, schweenie, ears etc....

    The smell of calomine lotion...cotton balls...that puss-weep that comes out of your wounds... still makes me gag.

    Wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

    Enjoy your weekend!





    -

    D:



    I have already confirmed that its on my schween as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    One of the Production managers here is a tour guide for places like Ano Nuevo and the wilderness southeast of the SF Bay Area. He turned me onto it; and I never worry about Ivy poisons!

    It is a soap that will eat the protein in the poison oils; once you use it the infectious quality stops. What you'll have to deal with is the rash and etc that the poison left behind. It will look ugly, and occasionally itch, but that will heal. THE OIL IS GONE; you are "cured" from further infecting yourself. No nighttime bandages; no crazy showers with plastic.

    Honest Injun

    I will purchase their full array -

    http://www.cvs.com/search/_/N-0?sear...ecnu&pt=global

  8. #68
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,067
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    It's amazing; I love jackin'. Now I never have to worry about infection.
    Indeed.

  9. #69
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Indeed.
    Right? I think I speak for everyone here...I get a really warm feeling in the Hotties Forum.

  10. #70
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    D:



    I have already confirmed that its on my schween as well.




    On the bright side, you will experience swelling and increased sensation, so you have that going for you.


    -

  11. #71
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,067
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    On the bright side, you will experience swelling and increased sensation, so you have that going for you.


    -
    Not if it lasts more than four hours.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    STFU bangwagoneer. Clearly the refs were cheating for the Steelers. Since when was it not a personal foul to assault Eli like this?

    And Bonhomme says he always has the same facial expression...

  13. #73
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Not if it lasts more than four hours.
    You know, I dont believe ANYONE has experienced that for 4 hours or more.

    It was a subtle message to the limpd*Cks listening to the commercial, not to warn them as they allege....but to make thiem think "4 hours? Well ****ing yeah! Give me 100!"

    That sort of thing with furious dialing.

    -

  14. #74
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    D:



    I have already confirmed that its on my schween as well.






    I will purchase their full array -

    http://www.cvs.com/search/_/N-0?sear...ecnu&pt=global

    Pics or gtfo...


































  15. #75
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,360
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Pics or gtfo...


































    lmao...

    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us