Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen to this.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Listen to this.

So. I wait till late to go out for gas. THinking I'm smaht.

Everything is packed, 4 blocks or more wait.

As I'm going home...see a tanker truck in my local Mobil, which had been closed for days. Eureeka!

Pull in front of the yellow tape at the entrance behind 5 other cars... and the gas guy asks me to move up so the tanker can get out. No problemo, I am a reasonable man. I do this and a small silver car roars up behind me. The tanker flashes his lights at her to back up so he can leave...and we can enter.

She starts yelling at the guy for blinding her with his lights....and wont move back...even though there is no one behind her. She is seventh in line...at a station with 8 pumps.

The tanker guy starts to move up to exit the station and this chick wont move back 7 feet. "this is my spot!" "turn off your lights!"

The first guy in line gets out of his car and goes over to tell her that if she backs up a few feet the tanker can leave...and we are all in and out in minutes...she tells him to go f himself and he goes off on her...meanwhile...the panic stricken attendent now calls the cops...and within a minute, 3 cars are on the scene. After a one minute discussion with the attendent...they close the station until tomorrow....undetermined time...full tanks...full electric in a 24 hour station...maybe 8 cars on line now....

And I am home with no gas due to this stuuuuuuuuuupid beeeeeotch.

f UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 32green; 11-04-2012 at 10:12 PM.

people get stupid under stress... she is lucky someone more stupid didn't do a number on her! What a moron!

Bewildered Beast
    Some people just gotta get home to the FUnny Pic thread.

All Pro
    Was she hot?

Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    people get stupid under stress... she is lucky someone more stupid didn't do a number on her! What a moron!
    There's stupid and there's being a greedy, self-centered c*nt.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-04-2012 at 10:26 PM.

All League
    ?????????

Serious, was she on ambien or something? How can some people be so dumb? To bad you didn't have 6 ex-linemen to pick up her car and move it.

Some people are animals man. I had to break up a fight over coffee at the 7-11 today.

Jets Insider VIP
    what did people do in the horse and buggy days?

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    fight over horse**** in the road.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    I thought the first guy was gonna punch her in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Some people just gotta get home to the FUnny Pic thread.
    She would be offended and demand Fish be baned.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Was she hot?

No, like Carol Kane with skinnier veinier arms.

[QUOTE=2milehighJet;4673573 To bad you didn't have 6 ex-linemen to pick up her car and move it.[/QUOTE]

It was everything I could do to stay in the car and not get involved. A younger me would have gotten involved...and my explanations to the cops would have sounded hollower and hollower as the words dripped out of my mouth. It was only gas...and people are suffering all around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Some people are animals man. I had to break up a fight over coffee at the 7-11 today.
    Dude...been there. I thought about telling the town cops that they over-reacted by closing the station...then I remembered they have been running on no sleep for a week and didnt want to start baby sitting another gas station during the midnight shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    There were alot less people... and no opportunity to slink off anonymously into the night like this crazed beeotch did. All of us left pissed...with no gas. The tanker driver....the cops...crazy chick......

Part of me is thinking she was some crazed refugee from just south of where I am...who just snapped. It doesnt make sense otherwise....so perhaps I should pray for her rather than ***** about it here.

I pouted all the way home....to warmth, electric and a healthy family.

Mebbe I'm the d(ck.

-

All Pro
    Pics or it didn't happen.

I tried telling you people suck.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Perhaps I should have entitled this thread "listen to this, I dint get gas".

Mods, please move to the soccer forum.

-

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Perhaps I should have entitled this thread "listen to this, I dint get gas".

Mods, please move to the soccer forum.

-
    Probably more appropriate would have been:

"HELP, SOMEBODY, HELP!" I didn't get gas, I got beeatcched.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I tried telling you people suck.
    Yeah, but only she sucked in this scenario.

Out of.....mebbe fifteen people there. Its the impact of sucky people that is remarkable.

Highly impactful suckatrons.

The worst kind.

I bet her version of events was I went to get gas and this truck tried to run me over then a rude man said hurtful things then the cops came and dindt even arrest anyone. Hurrumph.

-

All Pro
    Part of me is thinking she was some crazed refugee from just south of where I am...who just snapped. It doesnt make sense otherwise....so perhaps I should pray for her rather than ***** about it here.

I pouted all the way home....to warmth, electric and a healthy family.

Mebbe I'm the d(ck.

-

One of the drawbacks for the many of us who were raised properly to be respectful and polite is that when we encounter rudeness our first instinct, rather than seeing the rudeness for what it is, is to turn inwards, examining and questioning our own behavior searching for some flaw...was I impolite without meaning to be? Is there some extenuating explanation to the rudeness that I'm not getting?
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 11-04-2012 at 10:58 PM.

I can picture 32Green planning his JI post in the car instead of actually expressing his displeasure to anyone.

"I'll show her."

anonymously online

and such.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    One of the drawbacks for the many of us who were raised properly to be respectful and polite is that when we encounter rudeness our first instinct is rather than seeing the rudeness for what it is we turn inwards, examining and questioning our own behavior searching for some flaw...was I impolite without meaning to be? Is there some extenuating explanation to the rudeness that I'm not getting?
    Yeah, but I do live within 20 minutes of the abject misery caused by this storm. Lots of desperate people heading north. This chick would have been gutted with a butter knife years before if this was her regular act. Had to be an anomoly. And believe me, I'm no apologist for rudeness.

Look at me, the voice of reason in my own f uuuuuu thread.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I can picture 32Green planning his JI post in the car instead of actually expressing his displeasure to anyone.

"I'll show her."

anonymously online

and such.
    You have to know your luck. My luck is getting out my car to talk to this chick and five cops tackling me, then lecturing me with disgust when they find out I :usetobe:

deeek.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

We're on the edge of humanity... The very fabric of society... is... tearing.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    We're on the edge of humanity... The very fabric of society... is... tearing.
    Thats the two plates of pasta gabagoool talking.

Eat a tums, man.

WetCoastOffensive®
    Last edited by 32green; 11-04-2012 at 11:18 PM.