Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jay Gruden for OC

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Andy Dalton was on that Mark Sanchez juice last night, but there's no excuse from both Dalton and Gruden as to why A.J. Green wasn't targeted until midway through the third quarter. I don't care who's covering Green - Jonathan Joseph, Darrelle Revis, Deion Sanders, a NYC skyscraper building - you throw the ball to A.J. Green.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking WHO WOULD WANT REX...?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Rex aint geting another head coaching job in the nfl. He will be blacklisted. He will bounce around as DC like his brother.
    + 1 correct and true. Sadly, we will have to endure a 0-4 start , then Gamble will fire him. Another lost season.

....Adam Schein will say " i told you so, he can't coach , and he ruined Sanchez, blamed Schotty and hired the archaic Sparano... what more do you need to know.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Andy Dalton was on that Mark Sanchez juice last night, but there's no excuse from both Dalton and Gruden as to why A.J. Green wasn't targeted until midway through the third quarter. I don't care who's covering Green - Jonathan Joseph, Darrelle Revis, Deion Sanders, a NYC skyscraper building - you throw the ball to A.J. Green.
    This is why Schwartz should be fired in Detroit. Megatron and Green are the two most talented WRs in the world and yet their coaches do not utilize them enough. Throwing to them every other play is pretty optimal. They can beat double and even triple teams, even if the QBs throwing to them aren't that great. Look what happened when Belichick obtained Moss. He figured out pretty quickly how to use him, and it produced some pretty sick results.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Jet View Post
    Marvin may get the axe, should we pursue Jay?
    After making the playoffs for two years straight, with a team that is 30 mill under the cap? Why because he lost a game against a better team on the road?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Dude STFU already

Not everybody in the NFL has the myopic view of Rex you do, in fact, nobody does.

I can think of only two bozos as HCs who were comparable to Rex - Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer. And both won championships in the NCAA and the NFL. They were stars.
    Rex has never won and never will. He is a buffoon with poor credentials as HC.