Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: Worst QB in AFC East Sanchez or Fitzpatrick

  1. #41
    Equally bad qb's.

    I'd almost give it to Fitz, except, he's abysmal against the Pats, In his entire career, he's never had a game where he's thrown for more td's than int's against them.

  2. #42
    Sanchez is the worst by far. The "playoff (game managing) wins" excuse is no longer valid.

  3. #43
    If we hadFitzpatrick, we'd be 5-3

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Sanchez is the worst by far. The "playoff (game managing) wins" excuse is no longer valid.
    Disagree except for the playoff part.

    Sanchez is bad....Fitz is worse.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Sanchez is the worst by far. The "playoff (game managing) wins" excuse is no longer valid.
    Hey man. You should have watched the playoff games. Posting a 9-3 TD-INT ratio, a 60% completion percentage, and a 94+ QB rating ranking top ten all time in NFL playoff history is certainly not "game managing." If it is, then just about every other QB in NFL playoff history is a game manager at best.

    In a couple of games he was the best player on the field. He played really well in 4 of the games, and in the other two he did not play great but he led a game winning drive in the 4th quarter in both.

    Now tell me one good game Fitz had in the playoffs or any big game altogether, or against a good defense. Thats right I thought so.

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    8,268
    Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    Hey man. You should have watched the playoff games. Posting a 9-3 TD-INT ratio, a 60% completion percentage, and a 94+ QB rating ranking top ten all time in NFL playoff history is certainly not "game managing." If it is, then just about every other QB in NFL playoff history is a game manager at best.

    In a couple of games he was the best player on the field. He played really well in 4 of the games, and in the other two he did not play great but he led a game winning drive in the 4th quarter in both.

    Now tell me one good game Fitz had in the playoffs or any big game altogether, or against a good defense. Thats right I thought so.
    This is what a top everything will get ya he almost could not fail because the other units carried him. I bet you McMahon and dilfer also had a high rating just saying we know he is good with a top 5 team but then so is 9 out of 10qb's. it is when the teams average to good that he can't carry them to be better which as a franchise qb we need.


    Anyway of of suckchez give me henne or anyone else but this bim

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    This is what a top everything will get ya he almost could not fail because the other units carried him. I bet you McMahon and dilfer also had a high rating just saying we know he is good with a top 5 team but then so is 9 out of 10qb's. it is when the teams average to good that he can't carry them to be better which as a franchise qb we need.


    Anyway of of suckchez give me henne or anyone else but this bim
    You are lumping your general opinion of Sanchez between the regular season and playoffs together. He has been simply a different player in the playoffs. I don't see someone who played that well could possibly still be called a game manager. I guess Brady is a game manager in the playoffs too? After all, Sanchez in his sample size of playoff games has better stats than him. And thats with the Genius Belicheck running the defense for those first 3 super bowls.

    9 out of 10? Really? Ever think that the pressure gets higher and the defenses are better in the postseason? He made plenty of plays in all the games. Sorry to break it to you but its the defense that let us down in both championship games, Sanchez was the reason we were still in those games.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by afesposit View Post
    Hasselbeck is 37 years old.. You really want to throw him in the mix of trash? He's supposed to be a backup.....
    I'd a million times take a 37 year old Hasselbeck over Sanchez you know why? Because then we would be able to get rid of him. Sanchez will be anointed the starter for next year before training camp even begins with guaranteed franchise QB money.

    What will be even more hysterical is next year he will improve into just a low tier QB instead of utter garbage which will look so impressive in comparison that he will be extended again and we will be stuck with a middling erratic QB for the next 10 years.

  9. #49

    Fitz.....

    Quote Originally Posted by afesposit View Post
    Tannehill has already passed both of them 8 games into his career....

    I'll say Fitzpatrick is worse, but not by much....
    Sanchise has a victory over him this year.
    Tannehill appears a bi injury prone and face a tougher schedule now.No judgement until the end of the season!

  10. #50
    I'll say Fitz is worse b/c he always has that beard, and actually has a running game and still can't get it done.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    Hey man. You should have watched the playoff games. Posting a 9-3 TD-INT ratio, a 60% completion percentage, and a 94+ QB rating ranking top ten all time in NFL playoff history is certainly not "game managing." If it is, then just about every other QB in NFL playoff history is a game manager at best.

    In a couple of games he was the best player on the field. He played really well in 4 of the games, and in the other two he did not play great but he led a game winning drive in the 4th quarter in both.

    Now tell me one good game Fitz had in the playoffs or any big game altogether, or against a good defense. Thats right I thought so.
    Sanchez's string of girlfriends include:

    Kate Upton / Eva Longoria / Meadow Soprano / some 17 year old girl (yeah, remember that?)

    The fact that he was more promising once is only more proof that he is distracted by stardom. In car terms - we drafted a lemon.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us