Thread: Last place in AFC East... Jet or Bills

Last place in AFC East... Jet or Bills

I call it a push. Both stink.

Quote Originally Posted by afesposit View Post
    I call it a push. Both stink.
    No. We've manhandled the Bills the last few years. Bills are the worst team in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    No. We've manhandled the Bills the last few years. Bills are the worst team in the division.
    Maybe, but that doesn't mean for certain we will finish ahead of them. 3-8 is very much in play with the 3 game stretch we have coming up. I'd like to think we could handle the Rams, but on the road against a decent D, I really don't trust Sanchez.

Hall Of Fame
    I suspect that it may be a downward spiral for us from here. The kool-aid gang will find a way to have it all be about the Revis and Holmes injuries though. Nothing wrong with this team doncha know Just bad luck on the injury front.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Maybe, but that doesn't mean for certain we will finish ahead of them. 3-8 is very much in play with the 3 game stretch we have coming up. I'd like to think we could handle the Rams, but on the road against a decent D, I really don't trust Sanchez.
    I don't think he was talking about the record. I think he was just talking about the teams in general.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I suspect that it may be a downward spiral for us from here. The kool-aid gang will find a way to have it all be about the Revis and Holmes injuries though. Nothing wrong with this team doncha know Just bad luck on the injury front.
    Don't ya know it... I could see us winning maybe 3 games in the 2nd half of the season...

Buffalo at the end will be close... It depends on who will have packed it in even more than the other.

It will be the dolphins. Check back here in a few months to tell me I was right.
    Last edited by STL Jet fan; 11-05-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I don't think he was talking about the record. I think he was just talking about the teams in general.
    no, last place is last place. I believe he meant the record

The Bills are one of the few teams the Jets match up well against.

Veteran
    Bills. But we'll be third, there's not much to cheer up.

Buffalo and it won't be close. Their schedule is brutal. They may not win more than two or three games the rest of the way. I believe the Jets will win three or four, one of which being Week 17 at Buffalo. Simple math.

You guys are awesome fans. Still got 8 games left and we have shown we can hang with the big boys (Texans, Pats).
    We will finish above .500 and cause havoc in the playoffs!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FMJets View Post
    You guys are awesome fans. Still got 8 games left and we have shown we can hang with the big boys (Texans, Pats).
    That's what everybody hopes, but nobody thinks. But maybe it's better we'll finish under .500 to finally cut some ropes. Just imagine this franchise will continue like this the next season. Sometimes the big bang is necessary.

We "hung" with Houston because of a kick return. New England is a rival, so that's whatever. That cancels things out.

Hang with the big boys? Sure, game was close, but what did we do? Lose. The Jets will need to finish 6-2 or better to finish above .500. Sorry, that's not happening. They're about to lose two of three in November and a 5-0 record in December is unlikely, no matter how "easy" the schedule may look right now.

Banned
    30th ranked offensive teams in the NFL will never "create havoc" in the playoffs because they will not be there in the first place.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    30th ranked offensive teams in the NFL will never "create havoc" in the playoffs because they will not be there in the first place.
    Looking forward to decades of Pats wallowing at 32 in offense AND defense starting the day after Gramps Brady hangs them up and heads back to his Cali bathhouse with his dominatrix Jizabella

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2