Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson outplaying Sanchez this week would probably be nail in his coffin

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    It'd probably be 3 feet over Braylon's head or at his feet if Mark stays true to form
    rotflmao! AGREED!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I think this will be sanchez's worst game as a pro. The seattle D plus the 12th man will render him useless. It is going to be ugly. Probably his last hurrah.
    What's the over/under on the number jets delay of game penalties?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    This game will be bad.

But if/when Bradford outperforms Sanchez with Schotty calling the plays that will be when the forum goes 99.9% anti-Sanchez.
    While Wayne Hunter stonewalls our "pass rush"

All Pro
    I saw this coming a long time ago! Sanchez sucks an he still suck. not the QB us JETS want as a starter.

sanchez vs wilson

as far as I can remember.coach carrol of seattle who was the coach at u.s.c.at the time when sanchez was drafted by the jets.said that the jets had made a big mistake in drafting sanchez.it turns out that he might have been right.come draft time the jets should look to draft a q.b to replace sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I can almost imagine Sanchez being rushed on one play, scrambling and then throwing the ball out of bounds....where it's caught by Braylon Edwards on the Seahawks sideline.
    And then Braylon looking into the Camera and speaking as if he was talking to Tanny and Woody : "You clowns blew it! Should've re-signed me. Now look at ya!"

You guys have all heard me pound the "Sanchez sucks" gavel repeatedly, but when I say "I hope this is truly it for Sanchez" I only mean because I want the team to start the rebuilding process. Everyone and their brother knows what has to happen here, it's for the betterment of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I think this will be sanchez's worst game as a pro. The seattle D plus the 12th man will render him useless. It is going to be ugly. Probably his last hurrah.
    Let's hope

^ This has become pitiful. We are now rooting for Sanchez's demise when we all forget that he has one more GUARANTEED YEAR next season.

The time to do the rooting-for-his-destruction bit is next season(Thanks, Tanny). Now it's just a case of deciding whether you want to see a train-wreck or not.

Rex is not changing his QB.

Sanchez is the worst QB bust in NFL history......I look at other teams and it seems like every QB leads his team except for Sanchez....He makes horrible decisions he cant make all the throws...he cant read defenses...telegraphs his throws ........I could intercept him.....he has horrible pocket presence doesn't throw the ball away....worries too much about his footwork and not the defenses...hes horrible...but I still believe Rex and Tanny ruined Sanchez and wants the QB to be a role player rather then the MAN...If Sanchez is ever going to successful in this league it wont be with the Jets...

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Sanchez is the worst QB bust in NFL history......I look at other teams and it seems like every QB leads his team except for Sanchez....He makes horrible decisions he cant make all the throws...he cant read defenses...telegraphs his throws ........I could intercept him.....he has horrible pocket presence doesn't throw the ball away....worries too much about his footwork and not the defenses...hes horrible...but I still believe Rex and Tanny ruined Sanchez and wants the QB to be a role player rather then the MAN...If Sanchez is ever going to successful in this league it wont be with the Jets...
    Should be interesting that WHEN the day comes when he leaves the Jets(he will) and goes to another team, it would be fascinating to see how his career develops away from the circus that is Rex(if he's still here) and Woody. Tanny would already have been either fired or demoted back to Capologist by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Should be interesting that WHEN the day comes when he leaves the Jets(he will) and goes to another team, it would be fascinating to see how his career develops away from the circus that is Rex(if he's still here) and Woody. Tanny would already have been either fired or demoted back to Capologist by then.
    He would be good in Arizona great receivers a good running game...wonder if we can get something for him...do him a favor for all the good times he gave us.....as horrible as he is I actually feel bad for the kid.....Woody, Tanny and Rex gave him no backing and left him was nothing in favor of Rex's precious "defense" which is horrible...Rex is on the record saying that he didn't wanna draft a receiver that high??? In the second round?? Really??? this is not the 85 Bears...you need people that can catch the ball when your QB throws it...granted running the ball is still important but you need to pass to run in this league...but our front office sucks...

If Sanchez manages to actually play his way off the Jets his next job will be as a member of the Clipboard Brigade along with this fellow Trojan Leinart. He might get to compete in camp somewhere, but there's no way he's getting handed another starting job. His career trajectory would be your standard journeyman backup that no one hears about for a few years. Maybe he gets another shot to start if someone gets injured and he earns his way back.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    If Sanchez manages to actually play his way off the Jets his next job will be as a member of the Clipboard Brigade along with this fellow Trojan Leinart. He might get to compete in camp somewhere, but there's no way he's getting handed another starting job. His career trajectory would be your standard journeyman backup that no one hears about for a few years. Maybe he gets another shot to start if someone gets injured and he earns his way back.
    Difference between him and Leinart, though, is that he has a history of success while Leinart has been non-descript at best.

I can see him getting a legit shot and earning his way into a starter role on a team that has real football coaches, real football GMs, and real Football Owners; all who would do whatever it took to help their QB succeed.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Perhaps. I'm not saying he won't still be on the team, but I wonder if Rex would be so desperate as to turn to Tebow then...
    IDK, but I think if Rex had any plans of turning to Tebow he would have done so already....

You guys are too funny talking as if Sanchez has another of his horrid games he would be benched.

Rex and company know they sunk their lives into Sanchez for at least 2 years after giving him that guarantee even though he played like manure down the stretch last season. Sanchez is the starter this year no matter how putrid he plays and you know what's really funny? if he can just improve his game a smidgen into average territory next year get ready for another contract extension baby!!!!!!

Difference between him and Leinart, though, is that he has a history of success while Leinart has been non-descript at best.

I can see him getting a legit shot and earning his way into a starter role on a team that has real football coaches, real football GMs, and real Football Owners; all who would do whatever it took to help their QB succeed.
    And why would they take Sanchez? Would other NFL FO's be thinking, "wow, that Sanchez has true talent, the Jets really screwed up, let's grab him!" That never happens. Sanchez right now has journeyman written all over him.

Again, maybe he gets signed to a cheap contract and a chance to compete with an incumbent starter, that's his best shot. Or perhaps a Jason Campbell type situation, where he gets a one-year contract to prove himself. He's not landing anywhere else for anything significant, that's for sure, and he'd have to shed the reputation for the level of play that got him ousted from New York in the first place (this assumes he continues to **** the bed for so long that the Jets have no choice but to either cut him or dump him onto another team somehow).

Chris Clemons will have at least 3 sacks
    Entire Jets D will have maybe 1 sack

Sanchez is the worst QB bust in NFL history..
    Did Jamarcus Russell ever play in an AFC Championship game?

Jets Insider VIP
    Sorry but that title would go to your worshipped and adoration first round megabust Teblows.

ALL those negatives you listed PLUS can't hit the broad side of a barn AND worthless as a runner or passer in the WC

Should have just been cut this week

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2