Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wilson outplaying Sanchez this week would probably be nail in his coffin

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    ^ Certainly had to go digging deep to find this thread. Didn't you, KR?
    I'd say its the shallowest dig that is possible ... Suckchez could not start on a high school team at this point.

You schtick is old Vin ... Give it up already.

[Getting his shot??????

Sanchez has been given his "shot" for the last 4 years.

He has shown zero improvement and is one of the statistically worst QB's in the NFL.[

Can you imagine the Colts let a Manning go, and this joker Sanchez, as bad as he is, is still a starting QB. Anyone else would have been benched by now. What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I'd say its the shallowest dig that is possible ... Suckchez could not start on a high school team at this point.

You schtick is old Vin ... Give it up already.
    Dunnie, STFU, okay?

If you've been paying *ANY* attention to my posts, I have LONG AGO given up on Mark Sanchez.

But apparently you were too busy reading your own posts and thinking how smart you sounded(when you're really not). It seems you could be the type of guy that likes the sound of his own voice instead of listening to others, apparently.

I suggest *you* "should give it up, already" 'cause *your* "schtick is old".
    Last edited by Vin; 11-12-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I can almost imagine Sanchez being rushed on one play, scrambling and then throwing the ball out of bounds....where it's caught by Braylon Edwards on the Seahawks sideline.
    Very close prediction. Wilson ended up throwing where Edwards made a nice little one-handed snag.

Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Very close prediction. Wilson ended up throwing where Edwards made a nice little one-handed snag.
    That really hurt watching that and thinking : "How different things would be if WOODY(not Tanny) had not prohibited the Re-signing of BE.

Looking back, it seems that Braylon was better than we all gave him credit for 'cause he actually made MARK look like a Real QB which is akin to a friggin Miracle aka Moses parting the Red Sea.