Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SICK OF THE EAGLES aka MNF THREAD

Cro Show > Nnamdi

Really not much else to say, the Eagles are just a bad team. As a Jets fan, I know a bad team when I see one , lol

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Really not much else to say, the Eagles are just a bad team. As a Jets fan, I know a bad team when I see one , lol
    Every given Sunday, amirite doe?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Every given Sunday, amirite doe?
    Of course, ha. I'd be really angry though if I were an Eagles fan. On paper a lot of talent, HUGE preseason expectations, and this is the product they put out. At least our fanbase knew going into the year the team might not be great (at least our realistic fans did). We don't have the playmakers Philly does. Reid seriously needs to be fired like yesterday

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Random observation: none of the Jets offensive players besides Mangold would start on either of these teams. We need to use basically all of our draft picks and all available cap space on offense this offseason. No more corners, no more defensive linemen, just skill players.

Of course, ha. I'd be really angry though if I were an Eagles fan. On paper a lot of talent, HUGE preseason expectations, and this is the product they put out. At least our fanbase knew going into the year the team might not be great (at least our realistic fans did). We don't have the playmakers Philly does. Reid seriously needs to be fired like yesterday
    Exactly. Philly is just Dallas in a different shirt.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Random observation: none of the Jets offensive players besides Mangold would start on either of these teams. We need to use basically all of our draft picks and all available cap space on offense this offseason. No more corners, no more defensive linemen, just skill players.
    Could you imagine Kerley in the slot with Brees...

Brick would also find a spot somewhere.

Not much else though, you are right.

I get what you're saying, but Jeremy Kerley would be beast mode with Drew Brees throwing to him and Graham commanding so much attention.

He'd challenge Wes for slot player of the yr...and no I'm not overrating JK, I'm saying Wes is declining.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Could you imagine Kerley in the slot with Brees....
    god damn iPad with its small touchscreen keyboard...

21-3... hard to believe

There could be serious fallout from this game if it keeps up like this (Vick benched, Reid fired, etc)

All League
    21-3... hard to believe

There could be serious fallout from this game if it keeps up like this (Vick benched, Reid fired, etc)
    At the very least, safe to say without a win Philly's season ends tonight.

All League
    Halftime interview with the presidential candidates. Obama wins. Clearly a football fan. Romney would have been better if they'd asked him his favorite polo team.

I guess we've entered the "there's a reason why the Saints are 2-5" stage of the game

Veteran
    Vick needs to roll out and score it himself

Veteran
    Damn, all that off a turnover and a lousy 3 pts

Eagles redzone playcalling is again horrible

All League
    I guess we've entered the "there's a reason why the Saints are 2-5" stage of the game
    Can you explain it cuz I can't. Even with the suspensions this team is crazy with talent. If the Eagles are a dissapointment, what are the Saints?

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Can you explain it cuz I can't. Even with the suspensions this team is crazy with talent. If the Eagles are a dissapointment, what are the Saints?
    Proof that having a good head coach matters.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Halftime interview with the presidential candidates. Obama wins. Clearly a football fan. Romney would have been better if they'd asked him his favorite polo team.
    Really hoping this post was made in jest.

Eagles just can't get out of their own way. They look just like last season. Yet somehow Reid retained his job for more of the same

yeah let's just put pumpkins on the field instead of having OLB's