Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 185

Thread: 2012 Election "Game Thread"

  1. #141
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Christie is a delicious donut of intrigue. So glad he'll be an "interesting" figure in the years to come.
    Yep, I know you hate this subject but he sure played his cards right.

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like


    Last edited by 21st Amendment; 11-07-2012 at 01:26 AM.

  3. #143
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    I'm watching you dance really badly right now.

  4. #144
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    Looks like Romney is going to win the Popular..
    Romney won the electoral too. There are already reports of mass election fraud in Florida, Ohio and Virginia.

  5. #145
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously though the hipsters win again. Dammit!

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Romney won the electoral too. There are already reports of mass election fraud in Florida, Ohio and Virginia.
    lolz

  7. #147
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    Yep, I know you hate this subject but he sure played his cards right.
    How so? Don't lose sight of the huge win for both the O Admin and the GOvernor of NJ. Outstanding display of synergy; Chritisty risked losing critical thinkers like JSJ and didn't block Obama at all.

    Katrina exposed a lean organization that was full of themselves; horribly so. What happened in NO was unconscionable. Contrast that horror show with Obama's response. Win Win

  8. #148
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    alright



    +2 joints
    How many spliffs are you closer to a cure now?

  9. #149
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    lolz
    det,
    True or not this is all you're gonna get from the press until it dies. Nobody cares about the truth whatever it is...their guy won. Imagine if the moron Trump actually had real proof...guess what, nobody cares. ****, nobody cared enough about Benghazi. It's over.

  10. #150
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    det,
    True or not this is all you're gonna get from the press until it dies. Nobody cares about the truth whatever it is...their guy won. Imagine if the moron Trump actually had real proof...guess what, nobody cares. ****, nobody cared enough about Benghazi. It's over.
    Trump had proof. Obama's birth control certificate was photoshopped fake.

    I demand a recount.

  11. #151
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    How so? Don't lose sight of the huge win for both the O Admin and the GOvernor of NJ. Outstanding display of synergy; Chritisty risked losing critical thinkers like JSJ and didn't block Obama at all.

    Katrina exposed a lean organization that was full of themselves; horribly so. What happened in NO was unconscionable. Contrast that horror show with Obama's response. Win Win
    What you can't see out in foggy SF: The response here SUCKED worse than Katrina given the severity of Sandy vs Katrina. And of course there was a (D) Governor and Mayor in NO who abdicated their responsibility....Anyway in NY, people have been without utilities now for almost 2 weeks from a windstorm and winter/more storms are nigh.
    There's been a gas run that was supposed to be alleviated and has not been and you know all about Bloomberg's marathon elitism. Unions blocked nonunion guys from aiding. Chrispy Creme is now toast politically in the GOP. Etc. Win-win for everyone!

  12. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    What you can't see out in foggy SF: The response here SUCKED worse than Katrina given the severity of Sandy vs Katrina. And of course there was a (D) Governor and Mayor in NO who abdicated their responsibility....Anyway in NY, people have been without utilities now for almost 2 weeks from a windstorm and winter/more storms are nigh.
    There's been a gas run that was supposed to be alleviated and has not been and you know all about Bloomberg's marathon elitism. Unions blocked nonunion guys from aiding. Chrispy Creme is now toast politically in the GOP. Etc. Win-win for everyone!
    you are always wrong...keep that in mind

  13. #153
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    How so? Don't lose sight of the huge win for both the O Admin and the GOvernor of NJ. Outstanding display of synergy; Chritisty risked losing critical thinkers like JSJ and didn't block Obama at all.

    Katrina exposed a lean organization that was full of themselves; horribly so. What happened in NO was unconscionable. Contrast that horror show with Obama's response. Win Win
    I agree with you just on the point not wanting to make the storm political.

  14. #154
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Trump had proof. Obama's birth control certificate was photoshopped fake.

    I demand a recount.
    I'm sure he probably does. Obviously not enough Americans care.

  15. #155
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nichiren specifically rejected the prevailing belief that all Buddhism could offer was the hope of comfort after death, and that the best attitude to take toward life was one of patient enduring. He passionately believed that Buddhism as originally taught had something much better to offer: the possibility of happiness and fulfillment in this present life, and that it could give people the strength to transform human society itself into an ideal and peaceful land.

    Nichiren's most important treatise, entitled Rissho Ankoku Ron, literally "On Establishing the Correct Teaching for the Peace of the Land," presented to the political ruler of the day in July 1260, was a passionate cry for a return to the original purpose of Buddhism--securing the peace and happiness of the people. A key function of Buddhist priests at that time was to pray for the protection of the rulers of the nation. In contrast, Nichiren's focus was the ordinary citizens. In the Rissho Ankoku Ron, for instance, the Chinese character he chose when he wrote "land" has at its center the character for "common people," rather than more frequently used characters that show the king within his domain or armed protection of the domain.
    http://www.sgi.org/buddhism/buddhist...he-people.html

  16. #156
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    What you can't see out in foggy SF: The response here SUCKED worse than Katrina given the severity of Sandy vs Katrina. And of course there was a (D) Governor and Mayor in NO who abdicated their responsibility....Anyway in NY, people have been without utilities now for almost 2 weeks from a windstorm and winter/more storms are nigh.
    There's been a gas run that was supposed to be alleviated and has not been and you know all about Bloomberg's marathon elitism. Unions blocked nonunion guys from aiding. Chrispy Creme is now toast politically in the GOP. Etc. Win-win for everyone!
    Meh, the response was a walk on the beach dog and pony but what did expect from the president given the timing. I just don't fault him for this specifically.

  17. #157
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    I pretty much share the same views/opinions as Warfish and actually did the exact same thing. I'm not really sure whether I agree with you anymore.
    Do I sound like I GAF whether you agree with me?

    You sound like a sad little sheep who got separated from a lost flock (the dopes who wasted a vote on Johnson) but really wanted to be lost too (part of the gang)
    even though the flock is headed for a cliff.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-07-2012 at 01:59 AM.

  18. #158
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why does this dick have to take a shot at the military in his speech? Meh.

  19. #159
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    you are always wrong...keep that in mind
    Quiet Durden. You know less than nothing and remain clueless as ever.
    Do you think 0 winning an election validates your dumba$$ values or your know-nothing existence?
    Especially with that dopey avatar picture of the brothers richer than Romney you borrowed from one of the other libs who were for the little people who got their heads blown off, one by the Russians, the other by a Fakeistinian...that must be the picture of them conspiring to wiretap MLK.

  20. #160
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Do I sound like I GAF whether you agree with me?

    You sound like a sad little sheep who got separated from a lost flock but really wanted to be lost too even though the flock is headed for a cliff.
    You don't sound like a GAF at all, whatever that is. Yeah, I'm disappointed Obama won right now and I question whether my vote for Romney would have been better placed with my first choice, which probably would have been Johnson.

    If you think I'll lose sleep after tonight over it though, you're sadly mistaken. You'll actually probably be butt hurt a lot longer than ill be.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us