Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Election "Game Thread"

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    What you can't see out in foggy SF: The response here SUCKED worse than Katrina given the severity of Sandy vs Katrina. And of course there was a (D) Governor and Mayor in NO who abdicated their responsibility....Anyway in NY, people have been without utilities now for almost 2 weeks from a windstorm and winter/more storms are nigh.
    There's been a gas run that was supposed to be alleviated and has not been and you know all about Bloomberg's marathon elitism. Unions blocked nonunion guys from aiding. Chrispy Creme is now toast politically in the GOP. Etc. Win-win for everyone!
    I agree completely with your on-sight assessment. Your deep involvement with the (websites that collate and provide you the ) details has me truly impressed. The fiefdoms of Jersey aside, comparing Obama to W and his insouciance (pardon my French Quarter) is laughable due to O having a campaign to finish.

Christy is going to continue to be huge; and I have BIG expectations for a guy that does the right thing. Sorry your heroes are falling. Here's a violin.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure this will interest some of the righties on here. Mia Love has become some sort of rock star on the Republican side:

#UT04 100% reporting, and we've got Blue Dog Jim Matheson up by 3000 votes over highly-touted GOPer Mia Love. No call yet though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    #UT04 100% reporting, and we've got Blue Dog Jim Matheson up by 3000 votes over highly-touted GOPer Mia Love. No call yet though.
    Define we.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    Define we.
    AP, CNN, ect.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    AP, CNN, ect.
    I was joking. It was a joke.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle Bachmann behind in Minnesota by 1,200 votes, but only 78 percent reporting.

Democrats want this seat in the worst way. Same for Alan West in FL.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle Bachmann behind in Minnesota by 1,200 votes, but only 78 percent reporting.

Democrats want this seat in the worst way. Same for Alan West in FL.
    That'd be a hoot. She's still hot though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I agree completely with your on-sight assessment. Your deep involvement with the (websites that collate and provide you the ) details has me truly impressed. The fiefdoms of Jersey aside, comparing Obama to W and his insouciance (pardon my French Quarter) is laughable due to O having a campaign to finish.

Christy is going to continue to be huge; and I have BIG expectations for a guy that does the right thing. Sorry your heroes are falling. Here's a violin.

I don't like it when LadyMcWCO has your ear. I have heard teh chimes at midnight and something is rotten in the state of San Mateo. So you are calling me a liar more or less for telling you I know 1st hand about the degree of ineptitude in teh (D) reponse. Nice. That gas line I waited in and the inlaws who live across town who have no power because Con Ed dcant coome around and repair 2 downed wires for 2 weeks are a figment of my imagination. Chrispy had my admiration but no longer. He did nothing remarkable and also let unions bully non-union tree/utility guys. B. Hussein never had it but then again I've got a low tolerance for anti-Americans.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-07-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I don't like it when LadyMcWCO has your ear. I have heard teh chimes at midnight and something is rotten in the state of San Mateo. So you are calling me a liar for telling you I know 1st hand about the degree of ineptitude in teh (D) reponse. Nice. That gas line I waited in and the inlaws who live across town who have no power because Con Ed dcant coome around and repair the down wires for 2 weeks are a figment of my imagination. Chrispy had my admiration but no longer. He did nothing remarkable and also let unions bully non-union tree/utility guys. B. Hussein never had it but then again I've got a low tolerance for anti-Americans.
    You hasten to chasten; chide my hide saying I'm a puppet of the True Believer. She has her own Universe and leaves me here to live and learn; we later meet on astral planes that we find comfortable, and engaging.

I forgot that you have interests in Jersey; I withdraw my comments as unfair; grossly so. I hope you and yours are S&S.

I will wait and see with Gov Christy; obviously a bit of a jocular mood with election night.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you two going to have a duel with cudgels or not?

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you two going to have a duel with cudgels or not?
    I think it's going to be..........espressos and rugelach.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I think it's going to be..........espressos and rugelach.
    I'm game for darts.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm game for darts.
    Good man; throwing things is always high on my list.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I come here to help shape my political opinions due to blatant disregard for most of the four years in between elections. I thank you all for making me a better, more informed, jaded citizen. I appreciate your tolerance wih my political ignorance. I feel smarter, more paranoid, and smarmy for it. Cheers and good luck to the Obama administration.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gay marriage is 4-0 tonight. It's just a matter of time.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't sound like a GAF at all, whatever that is. Yeah, I'm disappointed Obama won right now and I question whether my vote for Romney would have been better placed with my first choice, which probably would have been Johnson.

If you think I'll lose sleep after tonight over it though, you're sadly mistaken. You'll actually probably be butt hurt a lot longer than ill be.
    I'm not that enthusiastic about Obama either, but I hope jsj, paulie, cbtny, and all the other die hard uncompromising & out of touch right wing guys here feel as bad as everyone else did when all of them re-elected Pres. Bush Jr. to his 2nd term 8 years ago. It's only fair.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mitt after he lost the election:

Just a joke folks....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Mitt after he lost the election:

Just a joke folks....
    lol

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The system needs to be reformed after there is a result that you don't like? If you weren't asking for it before the fact then who wants to hear it?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does the future have in store the white male who is a fiscal conservative and doesn't need the gov't to help him other than to get out of his way?