Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 185

Thread: 2012 Election "Game Thread"

  1. #21
    Obama projected winner in Pennsylvania.

  2. #22
    AP reports that Tammy Baldwin is the winner in Wisconsin. She will become America's first openly gay Senator.

  3. #23
    It's all over but the crying.

    Romney will go down to defeat, and the huge wargarbl will begin tomorrow.

    Be very interested to see the stats for African American and Hispanic vote, because I think it's going to be typical (for African Americans, i.e. 95%+) and historic for Hispanics (60-65%+).

  4. #24
    Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown has defeated Republican Josh Mandel in the Ohio Senate race, the AP reports.

  5. #25
    Fox News calls Wisconsin for Obama. Win Ohio and it's over.
    Last edited by 21st Amendment; 11-06-2012 at 09:28 PM.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,137
    Wisconsin for Obama.

    It's over . . . for America.

    muwhahahahaha

  7. #27
    Obama wins New Hampshire.

    Joe Donnelly wins Senate seat in Indiana agaisnt Richard Mourdock according to Fox. Huge upset.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    Fox News calls Wisconsin for Obama. Win Ohio and it's over.
    You finally get it. This country is over.

  9. #29
    4 more years of this nonsense.

  10. #30
    calm down. such dramatic sissies in this place

  11. #31
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,376
    Pretty sad and speaks loudly that Mitt lost michigan (born in), massachusetts (gov of), and wisconsin (Ryan's State).

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    It's all over but the crying.

    Romney will go down to defeat, and the huge wargarbl will begin tomorrow.

    Be very interested to see the stats for African American and Hispanic vote, because I think it's going to be typical (for African Americans, i.e. 95%+) and historic for Hispanics (60-65%+).
    GOP has to change strategy on hispanics.They will make up more and more of the population going forward.

    W got 40 percent in 2004 Romney may get as low as 25 percent..sharp,sharp drop.

    By the way to you die hard repubs you can thank Dick Morris if you lose.He had Romney in a rout,even Hannity doubted him on that.He is the Mike Greenberg of predictions.I have never seen that guy get a prediction right

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Pretty sad and speaks loudly that Mitt lost michigan (born in), massachusetts (gov of), and wisconsin (Ryan's State).
    you can say that again

  14. #34
    Romney also has a home in NH and CA, he already lost NH and will obviously lose CA.

  15. #35
    I am shocked that florida might go to obama. driving around here...working in the sticks....it is ALL romney everywhere and this deep rooted hatred of the brown man exists

  16. #36
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,299
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    GOP has to change strategy on hispanics.They will make up more and more of the population going forward.

    W got 40 percent in 2004 Romney may get as low as 25 percent..sharp,sharp drop.

    By the way to you die hard repubs you can thank Dick Morris if you lose.He had Romney in a rout,even Hannity doubted him on that.He is the Mike Greenberg of predictions.I have never seen that guy get a prediction right
    How did Dick Morris sink Romney? He's a political operative - he's supposed ro be biased. Romney lost because he is a terrible candidate, not because some spinster shilled for him.

  17. #37
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,570
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    I am shocked that florida might go to obama. driving around here...working in the sticks....it is ALL romney everywhere and this deep rooted hatred of the brown man exists
    I'm shocked that North Carolina wasn't an easy Romney win. He should have locked up that state easily.

    This is starting to look bad, real bad, for Romney.

  18. #38
    If I had to wager I'd say Pres. Obama is going to win Florida, he's up right now narrowly with 85% in, still a lot of votes to be counted in Democratic leaning Miami-Dade county. I had Obama losing Florida, we'll see.

    Romney will win NC.

  19. #39
    he really is a terrible candidate. he has that classic politician look with a terrible reek of insincerity to boot. repubs would have done better with a warmer, uglier candidate

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,963
    LMFAO!!!





    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us