Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Congressional 19th distritc NY.

  1. #1

    Congressional 19th distritc NY.

    If any of you live in it. Vote Gibson. Feel free to look him up. A great man. He does not only vote with his party. He votes for what ever is best for the people that live in his district. THANKS!

  2. #2
    do we have a sitting congressman posting here at JI?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    do we have a sitting congressman posting here at JI?
    I'm Scott Brown.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I'm Scott Brown and I support this post.
    LOL

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I'm Scott Brown.
    Bernie Sanders in teh house.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    do we have a sitting congressman posting here at JI?
    No. Just the brother of one.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    No. Just the brother of one.
    that's pretty cool man! even though I'm a Democratic voter.. I wish you brother luck tonight, appears he doesn't need it tho

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Bernie Sanders in teh house.
    I'm Joe Biden.

    Just look at my posting record. It speaks for itself.


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  9. #9
    I am Keyser Söze

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    that's pretty cool man! even though I'm a Democratic voter.. I wish you brother luck tonight, appears he doesn't need it tho
    Thanks. If you were to look up his voting record, you would find him to be the third most bipartisan member of congress.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Thanks. If you were to look up his voting record, you would find him to be the third most bipartisan member of congress.
    Does he part his hair on the side like a dumbass?


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Does he part his hair on the side like a dumbass?


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Your location in your bio suits you. It also does not surprise me.

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,359
    I'm Keith Hernandez.

  14. #14
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Thanks. If you were to look up his voting record, you would find him to be the third most bipartisan member of congress.
    Nu? Why only third?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I'm Keith Hernandez.
    Can you help me move?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us