Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 88

Thread: Winter Beard

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    My son's high school friends are doing some "No Shave November" sort of silliness. There are some pretty sorry looking scraggly chins in the bunch. Still, the parade of friggin jailbait trim that gravitates to these guys is ridiculous.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,312
    The only thing that could be worse than this thread would be if I made a seperate poison ivy thread and posted regaller updates to it...
    Last edited by Fishooked; 11-06-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: GFY

  3. #23
    Well, to be fair... I started my beard in October because I used my last razor to shave my balls thus rendering it useless to my face.

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Well, to be fair... I started my beard in October because I used my last razor to shave my balls thus rendering it useless to my face.
    Way LF too much information.

    But if you grow a beard, you're going to be one hairy man.


  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,856
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You are becoming the new JT/Raoul.
    All of whom are in the Top 10, so what's your point, he of the plummeting ranking?

    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I always choose a random image and assign it.

    Southslide is teh guy who played SHaggy in the Scooby doo remake.

    No pic posting will change it.



    -
    That is an awesome choice, but golf gallery/Bombay guy is ingrained in my memory.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Way LF too much information.

    But if you grow a beard, you're going to be one hairy man.

    I'm a hairy guy, what can I say?

  7. #27
    To be fair, I was just trying to throw the ol' lady friend a bone.

  8. #28
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    and posted regaller updates to it...
    Lmao...regaller. Thunderpud is fading.

    bye bye thunderpuds. bye bye

    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Well, to be fair... I started my beard in October because I used my last razor to shave my balls thus rendering it useless to my face.
    Redundancy is abhorrent to razors. Dint you read..... the bible.

    -

  9. #29
    "No Shave November" is overwhelming around my friends I hope you at least trim

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    "No Shave November" is overwhelming around my friends I hope you at least trim
    Genitals maybe, facials no.

    And I started in October, Im 28, and not a idiot frat boy... No Shave November is for the birds.

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,932
    "Winter beard" describes the current state of Mrs. Bushy's hoo hoo.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    My beard blooms all year long.
    +1, me too.

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,312
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao...regaller. Thunderpud is fading.

    bye bye thunderpuds. bye bye



    Redundancy is abhorrent to razors. Dint you read..... the bible.

    -
    toxins invading bloodstream cut me a break smiley

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,312
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    "Winter beard" describes the current state of Mrs. Bushy's hoo hoo.
    Roltflmfao

  15. #35
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,514
    That's funny, I just shaved my 2 week old beard today. I tried it out and I looked like some kind of ethnic.

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,996
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Well, to be fair... I started my beard in October because I used my last razor to shave my balls thus rendering it useless to my face.
    I call BS...you have no balls....

  17. #37
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    That's funny, I just shaved my 2 week old beard today. I tried it out and I looked like some kind of ethnic.
    Man don't the itchies drive you nuts? Normally I can tolerate about five or six days of not shaving before the itchies get me. But in the late fall, November especially, my skin gets extra dry and then even a three day growth of beard can be uncomfortable.

  18. #38
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    888
    A couple of years ago. From November till about Marchish:



    Can't have it anymore.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    A couple of years ago. From November till about Marchish:



    Can't have it anymore.
    No wonder the Jets suck...Nick Mangold is out partying it up.....

  20. #40
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Charm City Region
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    No wonder the Jets suck...Nick Mangold is out partying it up.....
    Thanks that's an improvement. About the same time I was stopped by an old woman in a breakfast shack so she could get an autograph from the Hangover guy.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us