Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now that Romney lost will Woody try to win?

Veteran

Now that Romney lost will Woody try to win?

Dumbest thing he could ever have said to his fan base

No, Woody does not care about this team.

Next question please!

In your ass Woody. Romney winning was more important than the Jets winning a Super Bowl. Now our POS owner won't get his way.

I'd rather go 5-11 and clean house than 8-8 and not have them do **** and say "well we lost our best wr and db...." Then we'd be doomed for another year of the same ****.

Quote Originally Posted by afesposit View Post
    I'd rather go 5-11 and clean house than 8-8 and not have them do **** and say "well we lost our best wr and db...." Then we'd be doomed for another year of the same ****.
    I was thinking 4-12 so that Woody would really get the message and hopefully allow us to pick up a stud in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    I was thinking 4-12 so that Woody would really get the message and hopefully allow us to pick up a stud in the draft.

Unfortunately I think they are to good to only go 1-7 in the 2nd half....

Look on the bright side, that introductory press conference Rex promise of meeting President Obama soon enough...

still on the table.

Watching Fox News now is like watching Jets post game coverage on SNY after a loss. Wonder if Woody has a stake in Fox. At least this time my team won!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    Watching Fox News now is like watching Jets post game coverage on SNY after a loss. Wonder if Woody has a stake in Fox. At least this time my team won!

Last edited by Mike135; 11-07-2012 at 03:54 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbS-1N0TkRg

Big Bama ain't got time for these swagless birthers.

^^^

Lol, well done sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    ^^^

Lol, well done sir!
    Indeed. You have any idea how annoying those people are? Constantly spouting off on Facebook about how Obama is a secret Muslim from Kenya who wants to ruin Sweet Lady Murica. So many assumptions, guesses, and theories; no facts.

Obama ain't got time for those fictional haters. He's too busy being full swag and bringing us Donuts and Coffee.

YOU'RE WELCOME, UNGRATEFUL!

Trump is having a meltdown on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Trump is having a meltdown on twitter.

I'd have a meltdown too if my hair looked like that.

Veteran

Problem, Woody?

I wonder how long it'll be before Woody's mental state could turn him in. How old is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Jet View Post
    Dumbest thing he could ever have said to his fan base
    Agreed..... why alienate 1/2 your fan base.

But whoever said Woody was smart.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Indeed. You have any idea how annoying those people are? Constantly spouting off on Facebook about how Obama is a secret Muslim from Kenya who wants to ruin Sweet Lady Murica. So many assumptions, guesses, and theories; no facts.

Obama ain't got time for those fictional haters. He's too busy being full swag and bringing us Donuts and Coffee.

YOU'RE WELCOME, UNGRATEFUL!
    I guess the video this morning on CNN of the Taliban celebrating Obama's win was fiction too. 'Cause you know how much CNN hates the POTUS!