Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Post Election Reflections

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Who exactly is "we"?
    Probably the same as the "you" in shakin's "You won, it's your country now" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by parafly View Post
    Probably the same as the "you" in shakin's "You won, it's your country now" thread.
    I took it to mean African American's, actually. Given the tone of the post. Looking for the poster to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Stop and frisk is not a program that targets blacks specifically. As far as I understood it the program targets high crime areas. Whites and blacks and whoever else is in those areas get stopped.
    I get that.

I was responding to WFs statement that AAs get frisked more often:

"Probably because they commit more crime."

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    So the law abiding black individual should be stopped and frisked more than his white counterpart. Good to know.
    What group of people in America today implores others within their group to not report crime and criminals in their midst and to "Stop Snitchin'". I'm thinkin' the Amish.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I get that.

I was responding to WFs statement that AAs get frisked more often:

"Probably because they commit more crime."
    A more factually accurate response from Fish would have been "probably because they disproportionately live in high crime areas"

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I took it to mean African American's, actually. Given the tone of the post. Looking for the poster to clarify.
    What!?? LOL there's no way that's what you thought. C'mon man, really. Is that what you thought?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    What group of people in America today implores others within their group to not report crime and criminals in their midst and to "Stop Snitchin'". I'm thinkin' the Amish.
    Well we are making progress now...You don't just despise "B. Hussein", you despise all African-American people.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Well we are making progress now...You don't just despise "B. Hussein", you despise all African-American people.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Mafia.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

Yes, I despise them "all" Skippy.

Just like you despise all Xtians, GOPers and anyone else smarter than you which is everyone else

(I can play that game too)

Time for you to clap the lights off and go to bed

All Pro
    Youre both wrong ...teh Yakuza

All Pro

You're way off....butt-chuggers.

All Pro
    Stop and frisk is not a program that targets blacks specifically. As far as I understood it the program targets high crime areas. Whites and blacks and whoever else is in those areas get stopped.
    Yes.

Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter (black) and police commish Charles Ramsey (black) are highly in favor of stop/frisk in high crime areas. In cities riddled by gun violence, they often KNOW who the bad guys are but have a very tough time getting them on anything.

The ability for police to search a man they believe is packing heat makes the city safer for everyone, both black and white.

Fact of the matter is, most violent crime in cities like Philadelphia and Chicago is black on black.

Police in Princeton or Short Hills aren't pushing for a stop/frisk program because they don't need it.

I think dogg needs to realize that Philadelphia police need all the help they can get and this would be a good start. And it's got nothing to do with white people or privilege.
    Last edited by TheMikeIsHot; 11-08-2012 at 06:19 PM.