Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: My vote changed nothing. I'm outraged!

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Convicted felons get to vote?
    Hmm... he's got a point here.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Convicted felons get to vote?
    Never convicted of a felony. Plead no contest to a few, served , reduced,expunged.

    It's called having a good lawyer. That's all in the past though.

    They let whiny bleeding heart I have no balls please don't cut my food stamps ima hungry sooo hungry fatass m*******s? But hey you're president does want to change the Felons voting thing.

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,068
    Your vote didn't change anything because the brain trust known as Florida ran out of fingers and toes to count on.



    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Your vote didn't change anything because the brain trust known as Florida ran out of fingers and toes to count on.



    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

    Moved back three years ago. Thanks plumber. I just made shapes and stuff on the ballot anyhow
    Last edited by thebigragu; 11-07-2012 at 06:32 PM.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,068
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Moved back three years ago. Thanks plumber. I just free shapes and stuff on the ballot anyhow
    I let my 3 year old son vote for me.

    That way, when the world gets f*cked up, I can just blame him.


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I got a two year degree from Electoral College and I still dont understand your post.




    -
    LOL

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,017
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    I let my 3 year old son vote for me.

    That way, when the world gets f*cked up, I can just blame him.


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    All hail President Pikachu.

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,354
    I did a radio skit for the locals yesterday morning as Harvey Gugliotta a pundit for the Sly Stallone for President campaign. Romney Obama No... Just vote Yo
    It was funny.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,017
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    You haven't seen the last of me America.
    You expected your vote to change the country? Jeez what an ego.

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,360
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    I did a radio skit for the locals yesterday morning as Harvey Gugliotta a pundit for the Sly Stallone for President campaign. Romney Obama No... Just vote Yo
    It was funny.
    Prolly a welcome relief from "The hog roundup" and "Tractor talk".



















    -

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,252
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Prolly a welcome relief from "The hog roundup" and "Tractor talk".


















    -


    I hope it didn't preempt "Slavery Hour with Cletus"....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us