Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: My vote changed nothing. I'm outraged!

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,503
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Convicted felons get to vote?
    Hmm... he's got a point here.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Convicted felons get to vote?
    Never convicted of a felony. Plead no contest to a few, served , reduced,expunged.

    It's called having a good lawyer. That's all in the past though.

    They let whiny bleeding heart I have no balls please don't cut my food stamps ima hungry sooo hungry fatass m*******s? But hey you're president does want to change the Felons voting thing.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your vote didn't change anything because the brain trust known as Florida ran out of fingers and toes to count on.



    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Your vote didn't change anything because the brain trust known as Florida ran out of fingers and toes to count on.



    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

    Moved back three years ago. Thanks plumber. I just made shapes and stuff on the ballot anyhow
    Last edited by thebigragu; 11-07-2012 at 06:32 PM.

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Moved back three years ago. Thanks plumber. I just free shapes and stuff on the ballot anyhow
    I let my 3 year old son vote for me.

    That way, when the world gets f*cked up, I can just blame him.


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I got a two year degree from Electoral College and I still dont understand your post.




    -
    LOL

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    I let my 3 year old son vote for me.

    That way, when the world gets f*cked up, I can just blame him.


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    All hail President Pikachu.

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did a radio skit for the locals yesterday morning as Harvey Gugliotta a pundit for the Sly Stallone for President campaign. Romney Obama No... Just vote Yo
    It was funny.

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    You haven't seen the last of me America.
    You expected your vote to change the country? Jeez what an ego.

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    I did a radio skit for the locals yesterday morning as Harvey Gugliotta a pundit for the Sly Stallone for President campaign. Romney Obama No... Just vote Yo
    It was funny.
    Prolly a welcome relief from "The hog roundup" and "Tractor talk".



















    -

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Prolly a welcome relief from "The hog roundup" and "Tractor talk".


















    -


    I hope it didn't preempt "Slavery Hour with Cletus"....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us