Thread: Rex: 4 More Years to Fulfill 1st Guarantee?

All League

Rex: 4 More Years to Fulfill 1st Guarantee?

At his first news conference after being hired Rex said the Jets would get to meet president Obama at the White House.

So now we know the prez will be there for 4 more years...how long does Rex get?

Are Obama's daughters going to be running for President?

January is only 8 weeks away.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by gaffneycatch View Post
    At his first news conference after being hired Rex said the Jets would get to meet president Obama at the White House.

So now we know the prez will be there for 4 more years...how long does Rex get?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frk5wkAY_M8

Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    I hate this type of music where the voice is electronically-altered. It's dumb.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    January is only 8 weeks away.

SAR I
    Black Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I hate this type of music where the voice is electronically-altered. It's dumb.
    He doesnt need to use it but he does in a few songs..(5 songs maybe out of 500) He has ALOT of songs without it over the last 30 to 40 years . MYKAL ROSE Won the 1st ever Reggae GRAMMY AWARD with Black Uhuru - ANTHEM ALBUM!!! He is the original Rude boy & the Voice of the Ghetto from Western Kingston Jamaica... Here a few songs without it that im listening too right now.. Check it...

Mykal Rose ft Toniq - TRUTH AND LIES
    Mykal Rose - Passion of Life
    Mykal Rose - Them a Look
    Mykal Rose - Shilling
    Mykal Rose ft Daddy Freddy - Babylon Falling

Rex Ryan and Darelle Revis actually had dinner with Obama a couple years ago so yes he kept his promise. Will he keep the real promise which was to win a Super Bowl? Depends on whether Woody will let him and Tanny get rid of the idiot Tebow, rebuild the O-line, get some LB's that can actually run and a couple playmakers on offense.

As we have all learned since that day Rex says a lot of things. Most, if not all, is pure BS.