Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Smug Obama Smilie

  1. #1

    Smug Obama Smilie

    For future use as needed


  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,048
    Im gonna wrap it around baseballs. For my little leauge team practices this year.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Im gonna wrap it around baseballs. For my little leauge team practices this year.
    Did you go out and vote yet? The lines are non-existent right now! Hurry... get out there and make a difference!

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,048
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Did you go out and vote yet? The lines are non-existent right now! Hurry... get out there and make a difference!
    Word up


  5. #5
    ahhh racism.

    a sign of such intelligence.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    ahhh racism.

    a sign of such intelligence.

    Hey that ship sailed in 2008

  7. #7
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Saugerties, NY
    Posts
    163

  8. #8
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    ahhh racism.

    a sign of such intelligence.
    They said racism doesn't exist anymore, yeah right, it reared its ugly head again quite noticeably during this election.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,048
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    They said racism doesn't exist anymore, yeah right, it reared its ugly head again quite noticeably during this election.
    No ****. When the **** will we ever get a white president? Keepin Whitey down Im sick of it

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,044
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    No ****. When the **** will we ever get a white president? Keepin Whitey down Im sick of it
    Preach

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,048
    Barack O Bama literally means Lightning falling from heaven in Hebrew.




    This should go over well!

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,824
    Anyone seen my cat?


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,048
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Anyone seen my cat?


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    *****? *****? Lol

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    *****? *****? Lol
    That makes a lot of sense.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,048
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That makes a lot of sense.
    Puzzy puzzy. Didn't want to type the word. It teases u enough. Btch

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Puzzy puzzy. Didn't want to type the word. It teases u enough. Btch
    If your vote wasn't such a puzzy it might have made a difference. My vote destroys all other votes. Just sayin.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,048
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    If your vote wasn't such a puzzy it might have made a difference. My vote destroys all other votes. Just sayin.
    I voted. I'm a voice

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,824
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    If your vote wasn't such a puzzy it might have made a difference. My vote destroys all other votes. Just sayin.
    How many times did your beard vote?


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I voted. I'm a voice
    I get that you voted. I'm saying your vote is a weak puzzy with no strength. My vote eats the other votes in the ballot box so that my vote is the only one that counts.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    How many times did your beard vote?


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Once for every hair.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us