Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Smug Obama Smilie

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,927

    Smug Obama Smilie

    For future use as needed


  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,952
    Im gonna wrap it around baseballs. For my little leauge team practices this year.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Im gonna wrap it around baseballs. For my little leauge team practices this year.
    Did you go out and vote yet? The lines are non-existent right now! Hurry... get out there and make a difference!

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,952
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Did you go out and vote yet? The lines are non-existent right now! Hurry... get out there and make a difference!
    Word up


  5. #5
    ahhh racism.

    a sign of such intelligence.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    ahhh racism.

    a sign of such intelligence.

    Hey that ship sailed in 2008

  7. #7
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Saugerties, NY
    Posts
    163

  8. #8
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    ahhh racism.

    a sign of such intelligence.
    They said racism doesn't exist anymore, yeah right, it reared its ugly head again quite noticeably during this election.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,952
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    They said racism doesn't exist anymore, yeah right, it reared its ugly head again quite noticeably during this election.
    No ****. When the **** will we ever get a white president? Keepin Whitey down Im sick of it

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,828
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    No ****. When the **** will we ever get a white president? Keepin Whitey down Im sick of it
    Preach

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,952
    Barack O Bama literally means Lightning falling from heaven in Hebrew.




    This should go over well!

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,729
    Anyone seen my cat?


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,952
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Anyone seen my cat?


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    *****? *****? Lol

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    *****? *****? Lol
    That makes a lot of sense.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,952
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That makes a lot of sense.
    Puzzy puzzy. Didn't want to type the word. It teases u enough. Btch

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Puzzy puzzy. Didn't want to type the word. It teases u enough. Btch
    If your vote wasn't such a puzzy it might have made a difference. My vote destroys all other votes. Just sayin.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,952
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    If your vote wasn't such a puzzy it might have made a difference. My vote destroys all other votes. Just sayin.
    I voted. I'm a voice

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,729
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    If your vote wasn't such a puzzy it might have made a difference. My vote destroys all other votes. Just sayin.
    How many times did your beard vote?


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I voted. I'm a voice
    I get that you voted. I'm saying your vote is a weak puzzy with no strength. My vote eats the other votes in the ballot box so that my vote is the only one that counts.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    How many times did your beard vote?


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Once for every hair.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us