Thread: Eagles Done?

Eagles Done?

Could it be true that the Dream team that was favorite 15 out of 16 game this year is a 5-11 team at best right now? Vick is almost as bad as Mark at this point. With Todd Herremans out it is pretty much official that IS the wost OL in the NFL if they weren't before. They may actually be the worst rezone O in the league really. As good as Maklin and Jackson are neither need to be doubled in the zone. That high paid DL can't stop the run OR BLITZ anymore. Their LB are better but still below average. Also lets face it I don't think their secondary is really not all that great either. I don't normally find joy in watching anther team fall on it's face but I have to admit I am here. It is just an over rated team lead by the most hated man in NFL history. They just don't deserve to win. They say they don't play any more teams with a winning record but still it isn't an easy path. I am rooting for Dallas this week who is with me? As bad as they have played it could be a 10 turnover game with Ware breaking the sack record. For the 1st time sense Vick started playing in Philly actually want to watch an Eagles game.

All Pro
    what dream team? a backup quarterback playing madden..... untill the ratings got updated...

rodgers-cromartie ---- way over rated

nnamdi asomougha ---- of course he was a great corner in oakland... the opposing offense always ran the ball cuz they were up by 20

michael vick ----- contain him on the outside he wont be you with his arm

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

This works in the Jets favor - now we can swoop in and obtain the beast that is Michael Vick!

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    This works in the Jets favor - now we can swoop in and obtain the beast that is Michael Vick!

Right?
    The Jets should not get Michael Vick. Getting a 32 Year Old running QB is a bad idea. It's like getting a 30 year old RB. Michael Vick will tail off at the end of his career, and tail off badly.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    The Jets should not get Michael Vick. Getting a 32 Year Old running QB is a bad idea. It's like getting a 30 year old RB. Michael Vick will tail off at the end of his career, and tail off badly.
    DAMN YOU SARCASM! Getting the best of us and whatnot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GangGreen28 View Post
    DAMN YOU SARCASM! Getting the best of us and whatnot
    It's been a long week, and I really did see serious threads where people wanted Vick. But, yeah, the sarcasm went right by this time.

All Pro
    That OL is not just terrible. It could possibly be the worst I've ever seen, and that was before Herrimans got hurt.

They are not only cooked in 2012... but I would not be shocked to see ownership totally cleaning house before next year for a complete teardown/rebuild.

Vick is, without question, the most over-rated player in the league IMO. He will never land on one of those lists because players absolutely LOVE him, but he's trash.

Do the mounting Eagles losses make the Giants look any worse for losing to them?