Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Namath Rips Woody

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Please don't take this personally, but had Mark Sanchez worked out, and played a little more like Eli/Matt Ryan you would be on your knees drooling over Woody and Tanny

It's all about the QB
    That is the dumbest post ever.... had we won a SB I would be drooling.

BUT....we didnt, haven't so whats your point?

Had I married a super model I would have.... oh forget it. I live in the now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    More and more tired of the pathetic attention whore with each passing half drunk press conference

1. Bar him from all NYJ events and activities

2. Remove him from the ROH

3. Unretire his number and give it each summer to a WR or QB deemed the least likely to make the final roster

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Kool aid stand is set up where???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Kool aid stand is set up where???

SG3 selling the green kool aid.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

Is the customer Ray Ray?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    Is the customer Ray Ray?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

The way the JETS are playing....25 cents is too expensive.

Jets Insider VIP
    Good to see you and your jet fan soundalike pal Tx getting along and yukking it up dork

Who do you bill the six hours every work day that you friitter away here btw??

Hopefully none of your overbilled clients

Jets Insider VIP
    Good to see you and your jet fan soundalike pal Tx getting along and yukking it up dork

Who do you bill the six hours every work day that you friitter away here btw??

Hopefully none of your overbilled clients

What's your address...Ill send it to you.

You show no respect for anyone who says anything negative/truthful about the JETS. You bring it on yourself my friend. You are, a HOMER by definition.

Please repost where you state Mark will win several SB's this decade. What a joke.
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 11-08-2012 at 12:37 PM.

More and more tired of the pathetic attention whore with each passing half drunk press conference

1. Bar him from all NYJ events and activities

2. Remove him from the ROH

3. Unretire his number and give it each summer to a WR or QB deemed the least likely to make the final roster

SG3, I don't think anyone can ever call into question your fanhood for the jets. I believe you are sincere, but I don't understand your criticism of fans or media to call a spade a spade.

Woody is a media whore, Tebow was his call, Farve was his call. this off season he pressured rex and Tanny to have them appear on hard knocks again. He allowed ESPN to camp at Training camp so that they could be in position to report every scuffle like WW3 had broken out and the idiots were running the asylum.

Namath is just voicing the opinion shared by the majority of fans on this board.

I understand he owns the team and it is his right to try to maximize revenue
    by pressuring Tanny and Rex to win now (2-3 years ago) in order to help sell PSLs, But now the PSLs are sold, The giants win the SB and he does not want to see them on the back cover so he makes moves- Tebow, Manning (not behind the scenes either) ESPN those are the things that have no positive effect on the team - And please Manning never would have played for Rex or put his brother in a weekly competition with him. One phone call would have been all it took, Instead he undermines Sanchez to get the team on the back pages.

Jets Insider VIP
    What's your address...Ill send it to you.

You show no respect for anyone who says anything negative/truthful about the JETS. You bring it on yourself my friend. You are, a HOMER by definition.

Please repost where you state Mark will win several SB's this decade. What a joke.
    Go audit some books somewhere. Let your BFF patsfanTX handle the Jet hatred for himself.

He really doesn't neef you to carry his audit bags

Quote Originally Posted by jetlifer View Post
    Yes Joe really loves the Jets and you can see that he bleeds every time they lose.
    Joe loves the spotlight and hearing his own voice. Not the Jets.

Go audit some books somewhere. Let your BFF patsfanTX handle the Jet hatred for himself.

You confuse anyone who disagrees or criticizes the Jets with Jet hatred. They are not one in the same. Your rant on Namath was childish. Disagreement is a normal part of life, there is no need to lash out.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Either one should not be freewheeling. Spending big money to try to buy a team has never been successful in the NFL. Big name FA suck all the cap space out from under a team.

I understand that the jets went to and lost back to back AFCCG. But the first year even Rex did not think they had a shot until Cinci and Indy decided that the last two games of the year did not have to be played.

In 2010, that was a solid team but held together with future dollars.

if you want to compete for a championship once year every four years, then try to buy a team. You want an opportunity to compete every year it has to be thru the draft.

Just look at the amount of FA the Jets have and the lack of cap dollars, they now have a team that is not playoff competitive and have no money to get any better

The owner is not going away, but Tanny or the new GM must convince Woody that building a team takes time. You want a change in philosophy?

Marty Schotenhimer, Director of Football Ops built two continual playoff teams in Cleveland and KC without relying on FA- Marty deals with the owner.
    Eric DeCosta GM- Godell will pressure the Ravens to let him out of his contract.
    Mike Zimmer HC No nonsense coach who has worked under 5 different HC, running both a 4-3 and a 3-4.
    Tanny knows the cap and should stay on in that capacity.
    Agree for the most part except for the Bengals and Colts lying down:

Bengals: Played all their healthy starters. Started taking them out when the game was already 27-0 and over at halftime. Dominated them again a week later in their building.

Colts: Who said we would have lost this game if the Colts only kept starters in the whole game. We were down 14-9 I believe when they pulled the starters. Certainly still a winnable game.

Rule of Thumb----if you despise Namath's analysis you undoubtedly a fan boy.

Jets Insider VIP

The sg3 of old is back in full form.

Im sorry that mediocrity makes you happy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Namath is dead on. Anyone that believes otherwise is as deusional and misguided as anyone to ever root for this joke of a franchise. I've suffered as long as anyone on this forum and at times joe has been off base, but not this time. I'd bet he could still teach Sanchez a thing or two about qb play

Quote Originally Posted by halfsharkalligatorhalfman View Post
    Joe loves the spotlight and hearing his own voice. Not the Jets.
    Wow. You obviously don't listen to Joe. It pains him when they sux and lose. You just don't like it because what he says is true

Not only that...I WAS PERSONALLY CRUCIFIED by many here for standing with JOE and agreeing with him. My JI friend VIN had me banned for a day because I stuck up for Joe and cursed at Vin.
    Trust me...back then, if I had my way, you would've been banned for a lot longer.

But in all seriousness, I was more sore at you for your insults than anything else.

Yeah I didn't like Joe sticking his nose in the Jets business BUT....*BUT*...He really knows his s--t regarding the Jets even better than the Jets do.

Now I'm wishing HE was the GM, not Tanny.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Trust me...back then, if I had my way, you would've been banned for a lot longer.

But in all seriousness, I was more sore at you for your insults than anything else.

Yeah I didn't like Joe sticking his nose in the Jets business BUT....*BUT*...He really knows his s--t regarding the Jets even better than the Jets do.

Now I'm wishing HE was the GM, not Tanny.
    You have grown on me too.... That said, I LOVE JOE. I am probably a bit older than you. But JOE isnthe single reason I am a JETS fan. BTW, next year..the JETS come to Charlotte, plan to come, it will be a party.

In my defense, I was drunk the night I called you a ŁĄ€^€%€#^€€%!!!!!!!

You have grown on me too.... That said, I LOVE JOE. I am probably a bit older than you. But JOE isnthe single reason I am a JETS fan. BTW, next year..the JETS come to Charlotte, plan to come, it will be a party.

In my defense, I was drunk the night I called you a ŁĄ€^€%€#^€€%!!!!!!!
    I'm 35. I bet you're like double-that.

Oh and....you must be able to hold your liquor real well if you can actually REMEMBER what you called me when you were trashed.