Thread: seriously folks

Practice Squad

seriously folks

I know Sanchez is really really struggling, but Tebow is not the answer, and for everyone saying Sanchez is the worst qb in the league, and it's an insult to Brady Quinn to compare Sanchez to him is an insult, really need to check themselves. I know everyone is upset with the qb play, as am I, but he his the only option right now! We need an offensive overhaul, when Kerley is your number 1 option..there is a problem.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by white lightning View Post
    I know Sanchez is really really struggling, but Tebow is not the answer, and for everyone saying Sanchez is the worst qb in the league, and it's an insult to Brady Quinn to compare Sanchez to him is an insult, really need to check themselves. I know everyone is upset with the qb play, as am I, but he his the only option right now! We need an offensive overhaul, when Kerley is your number 1 option..there is a problem.
    The whole offense is a joke. Sparano will (or at least, should) be one and

done. Thus stated, this team's problems run much deeper than its incompetent

offense. Until Woody decides to either get serious and get a football guy in to

run the organization, or sell the team - the problems will just continue to grow.
    Last edited by simijet; 11-11-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Sanchez has

5 different games (out of 9) where he didn't complete 50% of his passes (one of 3 QBs, including Tebow, who have done that in the past 5 seasons

4 Red Zone INTs, tied for the most by any QB in the last two seasons

Brady Quinn is a backup QB. The Jets entered the season without a guy they believe could play QB behind Sanchez. It's obvious that the Jets think Tebow is garbage. They had no plan for Sanchez getting hurt/stinking.

That fumble on the sack was embarassing, there was no reason to try and throw the ball. The INT in the end zone was a disgrace, he had Keller open on his route for 2 seconds before he threw a pass that was in slow motion. He may as well announced to the CB that he was throwing it there. Sanchez has obviously lost his confidence and should not be starting games in the NFL right now.

THe Jets simply were not prepared for a situation where Sanchez wasn't playing. That's on Tannenbaum more than Rex. They need totally new management, I think there's a good coach in Rex still, but they need to hire a football guy first and let him sort out this disgrace of an offense.

You might be right--but how can it get any worse---and perhaps Tebow can infuse some energy in this dead team.

Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    The whole offense is a joke. Sparano will (or at least, should) be one and

done. Thus stated, this team's problems run much deeper than its incompetent

offense. Until Woody decides to either get serious and get a football guy in to

run the organization, the problems will just continue to grow.
    unfortunately Woody is more interested in selling PSL's, tickets and keeping the jets in the back pages than winning. So dont count on the owner to help us jets fans. It will take a minor miracle to get this team moving in the right direction .

Besides poor management , there is a lack of talent through this team , we lack play makers on offense and impact players on both sides of the ball. Tannenbaum has drafted extremely poorly in the last 4 years and now it really shows.

Bringing Tebow to back up Sanchez was a horrible football decision we could of used the 2 picks to bolster the offensive line or move up to draft a better player but woody wanted to sell PSL's and get publicity,

Its a shame that we are at this point after 2 great years with Rex unfortunately Rex has no clue about the offense and that has killed this franchise.

Its a mess and we fans will have to suffer for many years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    unfortunately Woody is more interested in selling PSL's, tickets and keeping the jets in the back pages than winning. So dont count on the owner to help us jets fans. It will take a minor miracle to get this team moving in the right direction .

Besides poor management , there is a lack of talent through this team , we lack play makers on offense and impact players on both sides of the ball. Tannenbaum has drafted extremely poorly in the last 4 years and now it really shows.

Bringing Tebow to back up Sanchez was a horrible football decision we could of used the 2 picks to bolster the offensive line or move up to draft a better player but woody wanted to sell PSL's and get publicity,

Its a shame that we are at this point after 2 great years with Rex unfortunately Rex has no clue about the offense and that has killed this franchise.

Its a mess and we fans will have to suffer for many years to come.
    Jetfuel,

The owner doesn't give a sh-t because he already has the Jets Fans' PSL Money. He could care less if No one showed up although I think the Jets fans are OBLIGATED to purchase Game-Tickets or be in breach of contract, I think.....

Woody's PSL SCAM has virtually ensured that he STEALS Jets Fans' money no matter what they WANT to do.

The time to strike against this silver-spoon-up-his-ass dorkwad is this offseason : DO NOT PURCHASE PSL's ANYMORE!!!!

For those that have the 15-year plan, though......Sorry.

Sparano should be fired immediately. He should be the first coach to be fired in season back to back.

NO, just fire REx and the WHOLE staff. Allow the new coach to hire who he wants. Known of these idiots are of any importance to the future of the team.

Veteran
    9 for effing 22 with a red zone pick and a terrible fumble on the Seahawks side of the field! That's how you can compare him to Quinn or any other sh*tty QB in this league. He got outplayed by a rookie QB who has a bunch of JAG's at WR. Sanchez has not progressed this year at all and if he can't complete 50% of his passes then starting Tebow won't be a problem b/c at least he can run. Sanchez can't win if the team depends on him to do anything. You can't keep going back to the "2 AFC Championship games" argument when the defense is the reason why they got there both years. I'm tired of defending Sanchez, he needs to go. The problem is our dumb ass front office gave him an extension based on absolutely no football reason what so ever and he counts way too much against the cap next year to cut or trade him. It's just a horrendous situation and to blindly defend Sanchez is lunacy and idiotic.

1st quarter Sanchez miss a screen pass once again then hits a d lineman below his armpit with the ball in a dump off play.
    Later he pumps fakes for to wide open player then throws it for int in end zone. He continues to try and throw ball away while being tackled only to turn the ball over again elementary and high school mistakes.

We have to give others a chance.

People should watch the All 22 Tape...

More often than not, Sanchez has players open and either doesn't see them or throws to them too late...

For example on the goal line interception... He had Keller if he releases the ball right away. He doesn't... Hill is wide open in the back of the end zone. Sanchez has all day. Never looks anywhere else and then throw late to a still Keller for an INT...

This happens a minimum of 5 to 7 time a game where we have an open guy and Sanchez doesn't see him or get him the ball... That is the best way to evaluate a QB... He isn't successful because he can't see the whole field and is too slow to make a decision and deliver the ball.

It happens, Marinovich, Akili Smith, McGuire, Russell... You take a QB early and he isn't good enough... Time to move on... Sure we are lacking talent in a bunch of spots but this QB has regressed to the point where it is time to move on.

I for one would look for a serviceable backup someplace like Parcells did with Neil O'Donnell until we can add some additional talent to this roster. Looks like Seattle loves Wilson... Great, give them a second rounder for Matt Flynn and hope you catch lightening in a bottle...

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    People should watch the All 22 Tape...

More often than not, Sanchez has players open and either doesn't see them or throws to them too late...

For example on the goal line interception... He had Keller if he releases the ball right away. He doesn't... Hill is wide open in the back of the end zone. Sanchez has all day. Never looks anywhere else and then throw late to a still Keller for an INT...

This happens a minimum of 5 to 7 time a game where we have an open guy and Sanchez doesn't see him or get him the ball... That is the best way to evaluate a QB... He isn't successful because he can't see the whole field and is too slow to make a decision and deliver the ball.

It happens, Marinovich, Akili Smith, McGuire, Russell... You take a QB early and he isn't good enough... Time to move on... Sure we are lacking talent in a bunch of spots but this QB has regressed to the point where it is time to move on.

I for one would look for a serviceable backup someplace like Parcells did with Neil O'Donnell until we can add some additional talent to this roster. Looks like Seattle loves Wilson... Great, give them a second rounder for Matt Flynn and hope you catch lightening in a bottle...
    I'd love to get Flynn here if only to have something-resembling-a-QB on this team.