Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets 11/8

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conor Orr (@ConorTOrr) tweeted at 0:13 PM on Thu, Nov 08, 2012:
    Bryan Thomas doing some light drills off to the side as is Kenrick Ellis. #jets #nyj
    (https://twitter.com/ConorTOrr/status/266604294592159744)

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seth Walder (@SethWalderNYDN) tweeted at 0:18 PM on Thu, Nov 08, 2012:
    Joe McKnight getting some running in, sans helmet. #nyj
    (https://twitter.com/SethWalderNYDN/s...05618897498113)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    STFU Rex. 2 weeks ago you said your team had a great week of practice and then your team goes out and is unprepared and lays an egg

Can we please fire NOW this idiot masquerading as a head coach.
    He isn't the ONLY problem with the team.

see what I did there?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brian Costello (@BrianCoz) tweeted at 1:09 PM on Thu, Nov 08, 2012:
    RT @nyjets: The New York Jets are donating $500,000 to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
    (https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/266618497176596482)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Brian Costello (@BrianCoz) tweeted at 1:09 PM on Thu, Nov 08, 2012:
    RT @nyjets: The New York Jets are donating $500,000 to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
    (https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/266618497176596482)

500K? I guess that's better than nothing, but I can't help feeling that to Woody that is.. well.. nothing.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    500K? I guess that's better than nothing, but I can't help feeling that to Woody that is.. well.. nothing.
    Sanchez should kick in this season's salary as well. Might help him ease his conscience for not having earned the cash.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sanchez should kick in this season's salary as well. Might help him ease his conscience for not having earned the cash.
    +$7.8 million

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    That's what the Giants and Dolphins gave, so it's a fair amount.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    That's what the Giants and Dolphins gave, so it's a fair amount.
    fair point..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) tweeted at 10:39 AM on Thu, Nov 08, 2012:
    Rex said Jets had "phenomenal practice" yesterday. #nyj

STFU Rex. 2 weeks ago you said your team had a great week of practice and then your team goes out and is unprepared and lays an egg

Can we please fire NOW this idiot masquerading as a head coach.

So you've succumbed to the dark side of the blowhard SOJF's who get more satisfaction ripping every move and spewing doom and gloom?

Personally, I want to hear that from Ryan.

I also want to hear that the players feel the team will and should make the playoffs

That is Rex Ryan, no more giving into the media, the dumbasses on talk radio, Joe Namath and his recently deployed agenda, and any fan out there...

Did Miami suck? Yep, it completely ruined a nice stretch the team had been on since the Houston game.

Hopefully it was an aberration and they show up and get the job done this weekend, there is still far too much season left, and the team is only one game out of the playoff picture.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    +$7.8 million

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

So you've succumbed to the dark side of the blowhard SOJF's who get more satisfaction ripping every move and spewing doom and gloom?

I also want to hear that the players feel the team will and should make the playoffs

That is Rex Ryan, no more giving into the media, the dumbasses on talk radio, Joe Namath and his recently deployed agenda, and any fan out there...

Did Miami suck? Yep, it completely ruined a nice stretch the team had been on since the Houston game.

Hopefully it was an aberration and they show up and get the job done this weekend, there is still far too much season left, and the team is only one game out of the playoff picture.
    Including the Houston game, they were 1-2. Admittedly they played well, but a "Nice Stretch" is not 1-2. Not in the NFL, not ever.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Beginning with the Houston game, the Jets are 1-3.

How the hell is that considered a "nice stretch"?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

TX, not everyone can have Tom Brady, an intelligence network and referees in their favor.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Including the Houston game, they were 1-2. Admittedly they played well, but a "Nice Stretch" is not 1-2. Not in the NFL, not ever.
    They lost, but it was a stretch of good football where the team showed they may have been recovering after a slow start and all the injuries, and started to establish an identity and some confidence. The loss in the newspaper didn't tell me that, watching the team's performance told me that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

STFU and kindly place yourself in front of an oncoming train.

Thanks,

You're owner,

Ray

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ray, in all seriousness, I am glad to see you back. Hope everything is OK.

Equally glad to see you haven't changed one bit.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

I go by what I see and hear....He's a terrible head coach and needs to go...Look at all the players regressing, lead by Sanchez..Rex wanted Sparano..That's a joke...His D when they have a lead to hold for a win fail more times than succeeding....He's a fraud!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    He isn't the ONLY problem with the team.
    see what I did there?
    Correct..But he is the HC and it's his team...He blows as a HC.

2 blowout losses at home in a month where your team is completely unprepared, unemotional and out coached..

We're in the midst of Kotite the sequel

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I go by what I see and hear....He's a terrible head coach and needs to go...Look at all the players regressing, lead by Sanchez..Rex wanted Sparano..That's a joke...His D when they have a lead to hold for a win fail more times than succeeding....He's a fraud!!!!

He's not a terrible coach, like the others, you're overreacting.

What players are regressing? Don't want to hear about Sanchez, there is more to it, I've always said, I want to see a full year. The team has been dealt a raw deal in terms of injuries.

I get the D didn't make a stop when it needed it, but compare our D against the elite offensive teams we've played so far, and compare that overall performance with any other team that have played them

What is a joke, is the crying out on this forum and elsewhere. Rex didn't decide to wake up one day and suck, the AFCCG's two years ago weren't a mirage, **** happens, teams struggle, injuries happen, teams present different challenges each week, the Miami game was a bad loss, but you know who deserves blame? The players and the ST's, and Westoff, because of our ST's the team was faced with a fast 17-0 deficit, and had to completely scrap their game plan, and had to do it with injuries up and down the RB depth chart, as well as players still going through growing pains at WR, as well as several breakdowns in pass protection on the OL. The OL in that Miami game had one of its worse game of the season, but the injuries at RB had a lot to do with it, blitz pick-up was lacking, especially on the CB blitzes.

I can go on, but what's the use, half of this board could care less, they refuse to see anything past their spite, their anger, and their nose, and especially, their agenda and schticks for those to who it applies.

It isn't easy to win in the NFL, this isn't fantasy sports!

We as a fan base can't cry FIRE him after every game.

For me, Rex shouldn't change one bit, and I'm comfortable with his current public demeanor, he knows the team is in a hole, he knows they haven't met expectations, I can see the angst in him on the sideline, during the Miami game, things aren't going as planned, but I also see a team and a locker room that still seems to be together, that still believe in Rex and are still playing hard. I see execution being a problem, youth and transition on a roster littered with injuries, depth players having to step up to play bigger roles, and sure, there is a handful of players that are not playing up to expectation.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 11-08-2012 at 07:08 PM.