Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: " Cro "....here we goooooooooooooo

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking " Cro "....here we goooooooooooooo

Playoffs ?
    Definitely, according to Cro

Antonio Cromartie, dusting off a page from Rex Ryan's old book on bravado, predicted Thursday the slumping Jets will turn around their season and reach the postseason.

"The Jets will make the playoffs this year," Cromartie told NFL Network's "NFL AM" show. "We believe in each other, we believe in what coach Ryan and his staff is putting us to schemes and stuff, so we definitely are going to make the playoffs this year."

Cromartie, one of the few bright spots on the team, has accepted more of a leadership role in the wake of Darrelle Revis' season-ending injury. This remark certainly should create a buzz Thursday in Florham Park, where the Jets continue preparations for Sunday's critical game against the Seahawks.

On Monday, Ryan took the opposite approach, telling reporters, "We’re not even close. We’re not sniffing the playoffs, we’re not sniffing anything right now."

Cromartie apparently didn't get that memo.

> http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jet...cording-to-cro

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    STFU Cro. So sick of this team

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    If other players played like Cro has over the first 8 games, the Jets wouldn't be 3-5.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about YOU STFU? You are a typical SOJF/Loser jet fan.

Cro has played great and is being optimistic. He isn't saying this is the greatest team ever. He has played hard in every game.

And if you hate this team why are you wasting your time on this board? Its like saying I hate tuna fish but spending your days browsing a message board dedicated to tuna fish.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    If other players played like Cro has over the first 8 games, the Jets wouldn't be 3-5.
    Wow, I finally agree with something you have posted.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex on Cromartie’s playoff prediction : Our whole team feels like that

Not long after Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie said he thinks his team is heading to the playoffs, Jets coach Rex Ryan said he thinks that, too. And so does everyone else in the Jets’ locker room.

Ryan told reporters today that he shares Cromartie’s confidence and wants a roster with 53 players who believe that they can go from 3-5 to the playoffs.“I feel as an entire football team that we should all feel like that. And I think we do feel like that,” Ryan said, via Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. “Nobody wants to hear it, but who cares? That’s really how we feel. That’s our mentality. Whether you like it or not, that’s our mentality. I would think the Jets fans and the Jet community, obviously, they would want us to feel that way. And we do.”

Although Ryan stopped predicting the Jets would get to the Super Bowl after his prediction last year fell flat and his team missed the playoffs, he’s still not shy about expressing his confidence in his team, even after the Jets’ rough start this year.“We’re not happy with where we are with that 3-5 record,” Ryan said. “We know it’s tough to get into the playoffs especially when you back yourself up with that 3-5 record. But again, we’re going to keep swinging until they tell us that we’re out. All of us, in my opinion, believe we can make it.”

That’s the attitude you’d expect from the Jets’ locker room. Not many people outside the Jets’ locker room agree.

> http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...els-like-that/

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Had Stephen Hill hung onto the ball, we'd be 4-4, just like the Pasts

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    How about YOU STFU? You are a typical SOJF/Loser jet fan.

Cro has played great and is being optimistic. He isn't saying this is the greatest team ever. He has played hard in every game.

And if you hate this team why are you wasting your time on this board? Its like saying I hate tuna fish but spending your days browsing a message board dedicated to tuna fish.
    Ok, have fun buying the snake oil this organization is selling you. Seriously, they need to shut their mouths and stop making a mockery of the fans. It's embarrassing. This team constantly talks **** and then ***** the bed on the field.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    If Welker holds onto the ball or Gronkowski runs about another foot into the endzone he catches a game winning TD, the Pats get another Bowl.

Things happen.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Pats are closer to a 7-1 team than a 4-4 team. The Jets, not so much

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, have fun buying the snake oil this organization is selling you. Seriously, they need to shut their mouths and stop making a mockery of the fans. It's embarrassing. This team constantly talks **** and then ***** the bed on the field.
    "talks French and then makes the bed on the field. "

I don't get it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post

I don't get it.
    Some weird Canadian talk.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post

I don't get it.
    If you want to know what I meant, PM me. I'd be glad to inform you.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If only David Tyree's helmet were a bit more slippery...

If only the Bears weren't so damn good on defense....

If only....

If only I had cashed my company stock when it was double what I actually cashed it for....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    And 3 simple plays and the Pats are sitting at 8-0.

Stop with your woulda, coulda, shoulda scenarios, the Jets are 3-5, in last place and have lost their last 3 straight games to the Pats for a reason.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing wrong with what Cro said but everything said out of the Jets camp about winning is going to be magnified because of some of the other comments that have come out.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see anything wrong with what he said. He did not say they were going to run the table, win the divison, or that the jets were so much better.

He said that he has faith in his teammates and Staff that they can make the playoffs. The jets are 3-5 if the go 5-3 they could sneak in.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Nothing wrong with what Cro said but everything said out of the Jets camp about winning is going to be magnified because of some of the other comments that have come out.
    yup

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truth. Cro is playing like the top cornerback in the league right now.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one cares what the jets say anymore. They can't backup the big talk and are close to becoming a joke to the rest of the league. Sunday will tell us a lot because it is a very tough situation for them in Seattle.