Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets talk Sundays game

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets talk Sundays game

I'm not giving up on the season until Oprah sings.

Jets defense needs to have a HUGE day on 1st & 2nd down, (We have to limit "The Predator")
    Wilson is not good in 3rd & long & Rex needs to try to confuse him a little.
    Sanchez just needs to think ball security, Jets can easily be in this game by not turning it over & trying to run the ball. We HAVE TO run the ball on the road.

I predict a very ugly win, the reason being Jets will be super conservative & hope that Wilson makes a rookie mistake.
    Folk better make his FG attempts.

13-10 Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    If the Jets are going to win, they are going to win ugly. Seattle can be beat on the ground (witness AP's performance last week) but defend the pass very well. They've got a solid defensive backfield and can get to the QB.

Can the Jets stop Lynch? He's among the leading rushers this season and the Jets are giving up 140 yards per game. Russell has been very up and down this season, but recently has avoided the turnovers.

If this game was being played in NJ, I'd give the Jets a shot.. but across the country, in that stadium? not so much..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    stack the box, stop Lynch (he has killed the jets in the past) and make Wilson beat you

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    stack the box, stop Lynch (he has killed the jets in the past) and make Wilson beat you
    He used to run well against the JETS when he was on Buffalo, but he would always fumble the ball at some point.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Easy win, nothing to talk about. Likewise for the Rams. Pats game at home should be more than manageable after they had to resort to overtime to beat us at their place. Cards? Could be a challenge, but we'll have the momentum of 3 straight wins going into it. Jags don't deserve a mention, so I'm sorry for mentioning them. Same for Titans. Chargers should have an interim coach by then and I'm not worried about him (or her, you never know). Most Bills players will have already started their offseason by the time we play them and we'll most likely be playing against replacements. So want to know how we'll do next week? 7-1, maybe 8-0.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Easy win, nothing to talk about. Likewise for the Rams. Pats game at home should be more than manageable after they had to resort to overtime to beat us at their place. Cards? Could be a challenge, but we'll have the momentum of 3 straight wins going into it. Jags don't deserve a mention, so I'm sorry for mentioning them. Same for Titans. Chargers should have an interim coach by then and I'm not worried about him (or her, you never know). Most Bills players will have already started their offseason by the time we play them and we'll most likely be playing against replacements. So want to know how we'll do next week? 7-1, maybe 8-0.
    Now that's a funny post.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has blowout written all over it.

Sqwaks- 30
    Jets- 3

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely a win for the Jets

By more than 10

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

By more than 10

Just like the blowout you predicted against the Phins?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take one easily rattled QB, add a pinch of his former coach, saute with a fierce pass rush defense and stir with perhaps the loudest, biggest home field advantage and that is the recipe for: 3 time count violations, 2 wasted time outs, 2 pics and a fumble.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dearest PatstrollTX

GFY

Love always

sg3

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets O may struggle...but I'm not exactly sure what makes people think the Seattle O is going to do anything great

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Take one easily rattled QB, add a pinch of his former coach, saute with a fierce pass rush defense and stir with perhaps the loudest, biggest home field advantage and that is the recipe for: 3 time count violations, 2 wasted time outs, 2 pics and a fumble.
    Sanchez plays better on the road than at home.
    Jets need to get a lead & make Wilson impatient

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    but I'm not exactly sure what makes people think the Seattle O is going to do anything great
    The #4 rushing offense in the NFL going up against the 27th ranked run defense?

Nah, the Seahawks offense won't do anything great.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This game reminds me alot of the game in San Diego in 2002. Coming off a crushing loss the Cleveland in which we blew a few leads, the Jets were 2-5 and everyone was predicting disaster against a team in the Chargers that we had no chance in beating. We blew San Diego's doors off. I'm not saying we're gonna destroy Seattle, but I can see a back and forth game that some late turnovers make the score look better (similar to last years Redskins game)....Jets 30-17

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should be a low scoring game. They run it better, stop the run better, turn it over less. Unless they're really overlooking us, they should win. Won't be a blowout unless Mark turns it over a bunch. We're going to struggle to get first downs, let alone score.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The #4 rushing offense in the NFL going up against the 27th ranked run defense?

Nah, the Seahawks offense won't do anything great.
    I have Lynch in fantasy, I'm expecting 125+ and 2 TDs. He's going to run us over unless Rex magically got new players on D over the bye

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a huge turning point in 3 men's careers.
    Rex, Tanny, Sanchez.
    Coming off the bye & a disgusting home loss vs the hated Fins, Rex has not had good luck coming off byes.
    He needs these next two games BAD!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

By more than 10

If the Jets lose Sunday it'll be the world's biggest jinx' fault.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I have Lynch in fantasy, I'm expecting 125+ and 2 TDs. He's going to run us over unless Rex magically got new players on D over the bye
    Lynch is a strong runner and hard to bring down.

If the Jets defenders think they will bring him down with arm tackles, it will be a very long day.