Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: PREDICT the SCORE: JETS vs SEAhawks

  1. #61
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    9,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Same as every week now, for the reaminder of the year under Sanchez.

    Opponent 28 (or 28+)

    vs.

    Jets 13 (or less)

    Sanchez ~50% Completion % or below, with direct responsabillity for 2 or 2+ Turnovers.
    I think Rex's D will come out on fire today. Even the usual Sanchez errors wont lose the game for the Jets today.

    BET JET!!!

  2. #62
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Seahawks..... Insult to.


    Jets....Injury

  3. #63
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,979
    Jets 19

    Seahawks 17

  4. #64
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,931
    Jets- 34
    Seahawks- 16


    Why everybody is acting like the Seahawks are some great, invincible team, who knows, but the Jets should have a legit chance to win this game.

  5. #65
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Section 244
    Posts
    756
    Jets 20
    Seattle 23

  6. #66
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    12,852
    21 to 21 tie

  7. #67
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Same as every week now, for the reaminder of the year under Sanchez.

    Opponent 28 (or 28+)

    vs.

    Jets 13 (or less)

    Sanchez ~50% Completion % or below, with direct responsabillity for 2 or 2+ Turnovers.
    So, 28 to 7. Once again, I gve the Jets abillity to score too much credit.

    Sanchez 9 for 22, or 40%. Once again, I give HIM too much credit.

    And of course, the one sure thing, 2 turnovers.

    Game over man.

    Game over.

  8. #68
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    So, 28 to 7. Once again, I gve the Jets abillity to score too much credit.

    Sanchez 9 for 22, or 40%. Once again, I give HIM too much credit.

    And of course, the one sure thing, 2 turnovers.

    Game over man.

    Game over.
    Impressive, friend.

    Do you have a bookie? If not, you should!

  9. #69
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Impressive, friend.

    Do you have a bookie? If not, you should!
    He IS the bookie.

  10. #70
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,148
    I had seahawks 30 jets 3

    I was close. People here were predicting the jets to win. They could not have been serious.

  11. #71
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,382
    I had Seattle 24-7.

    Thought I had it in the bag when they were 1st and goal at the 23.

    Damn you, Pete Carroll/Golden Tate.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us