Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DBAKE GIVING ANOTHER 100%er!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    as multiple past winner of Jets Insider confidence pools and pickem pools....winning again this year as of last week (currently 2nd).....i have been known to give out my 100% gaurantee wins on the jets.....i have NEVER...I REPEAT NEVER...lost on of my 100% gaurantees. keep in mind all of these gaurantees have been jet VICTORIES when we are underdogs or close to it.

Cro has come out and gauranteed the playoffs....

i picked them to win 11 at beginning of year(post Revis)....

this is a must win to stay alive......

NOT HAPPENING!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY...DBAKE GOES AGAINST HIS JETS ON A 100% GAURANTEE!!!!

the main reason for zero faith in this one is SUCKCHEZ!!! i have said from day one this sissy does not have the mental makeup to play the tough game of NFL football!!! Seattles fierce pass rush will make him look like a little girl as he throws int after int and takes at least 6 sacks as he crouches down to avoid taking the hit!!! its over before it starts.

hawks 27- jets 13.

please draft me a qb in april.
    only vegas, the nflunion, coaches, refs, and the owners no wa's up.. NOT U!. please with this crap...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    It seems as if DBAKE mixed in his true feeling of Mark not being a good qb, with a lil personal vendetta against him. I think that is why so many posters were down on Dbake.

Whether you personally rooted for him to fail, or just had a hunch he was not a good QB is really irrelevant.

The int/fumble/sack donkey has shown his head.

You know what is the worst of all DBake.......there seems to be zero chance of trading him or cutting him outright for another year.Thats the real travesty about the situation.
    dont f-ing say that!!! their has to be a way!!! if sucky suckchez is on this team next year tanny must go!!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    only vegas, the nflunion, coaches, refs, and the owners no wa's up.. NOT U!. please with this crap...
    dont tell me!!! as mutiple past winner of JI pickem contest and currently 1-2 on the leaderboard....its me...DBAKE who knows wa's up!!!!

so wa's up!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    accepted...now go to website on my avatar and donate to a good cause!!
    I definitely will.

It's coming up on 3 years now, how are the kids doing? Yourself?

SAR I

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I definitely will.

It's coming up on 3 years now, how are the kids doing? Yourself?

SAR I

thanks for asking.

yep, 3 years in march. my oldest son is now 16, me and heather adopted him at the age of 9...took him from a very bad situation, so he knows all about tough times...he is a three sport athelete on the honor role...doing great..great kid. my daughter now 9 and my youngest son now 8 are also doing very well. i think they were just young enough and had a huge support system to lean on that made the difference....very bright, energetic kids.

as for me, if my kids are good... i am good. i have a gf now, took some time but things are definetly looking up!!!

the foundation we started to help families fighting cancer definetly helped with the healing process....good stuff.

again...thanks for asking.

thanks for asking.

yep, 3 years in march. my oldest son is now 16, me and heather adopted him at the age of 9...took him from a very bad situation, so he knows all about tough times...he is a three sport athelete on the honor role...doing great..great kid. my daughter now 9 and my youngest son now 8 are also doing very well. i think they were just young enough and had a huge support system to lean on that made the difference....very bright, energetic kids.

as for me, if my kids are good... i am good. i have a gf now, took some time but things are definetly looking up!!!

the foundation we started to help families fighting cancer definetly helped with the healing process....good stuff.

again...thanks for asking.
    That's awesome, man. Can't imagine how tough it is to get through something like that. Glad to hear you and your family are on the upswing.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Were you the guy that was banned for a year and came back as if we missed him or are you another nobody that I don't care about?

SAR I
    The same.
    Wouldn't have noticed it if not for a self-aggrandizing post was made, very much in the same manner of this one.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Mods please move to the parakeet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    HOLY ****

This has been my favorite JI thread of all time. I'm posting this to reddit!
    /r/jetsinsiderdrama???

Jets Insider VIP
    as multiple past winner of Jets Insider confidence pools and pickem pools....winning again this year as of last week (currently 2nd).....i have been known to give out my 100% gaurantee wins on the jets.....i have NEVER...I REPEAT NEVER...lost on of my 100% gaurantees. keep in mind all of these gaurantees have been jet VICTORIES when we are underdogs or close to it.

Cro has come out and gauranteed the playoffs....

i picked them to win 11 at beginning of year(post Revis)....

this is a must win to stay alive......

NOT HAPPENING!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY...DBAKE GOES AGAINST HIS JETS ON A 100% GAURANTEE!!!!

the main reason for zero faith in this one is SUCKCHEZ!!! i have said from day one this sissy does not have the mental makeup to play the tough game of NFL football!!! Seattles fierce pass rush will make him look like a little girl as he throws int after int and takes at least 6 sacks as he crouches down to avoid taking the hit!!! its over before it starts.

hawks 27- jets 13.

please draft me a qb in april.
    Are you spelling guaranty wrong on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Emptiest two words ever on JI...you couldn't care less. You're just hoping to avoid a well deserved banning. Dispicable.
    WELL DUH!

When you make a post like that and then realize that you FUBAR'ed, it's imperative to apologize afterwards to avoid a banning.

There's no way to know if a person SOUNDS Contrite over the internet. That's the way it is.

BTW, I think all Pats trolls on this board need "a well deserved banning" myself, regardless, but I digress.....

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Mods please move to the parakeet forum.
    now dat's a fu*kface!!! lol!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Too busy feeling sorry for that ugly little girl in your avatar having to endure having a retarded father

Seriously you are a moron who deserves no response to your attention whoring posts

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    DBAKE may be acting like a loudmouthed jerkoff, but insulting kids and family members? That's way out of ****ing line man.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    That is totally ridiculous and uncalled for.

Grow the F*** up.

Agreed.

accepted...now go to website on my avatar and donate to a good cause!!

You know, no offense, but you're doing yourself a disservice by advertising for your foundation on a messageboard where you seem to regularly behave in an obnoxious manner.

Maybe you'd end up with more donations if you were a more likeable poster. Just saying....sorry for your loss.

Boarding a plane for Seattle in 2 hours, getting there early enuf to get in 18 this afternoon...

DB made his prediction.
    Now here's a Baddniss prediction.
    This thread will be seen by a Mod by noon on Sat and will be locked by 12:01pm. Thats my prediction....

B.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    DBAKE may be acting like a loudmouthed jerkoff, but insulting kids and family members? That's way out of ****ing line man.

Agreed.

You know, no offense, but you're doing yourself a disservice by advertising for your foundation on a messageboard where you seem to regularly behave in an obnoxious manner.

Maybe you'd end up with more donations if you were a more likeable poster. Just saying....sorry for your loss.
    Change who I am so someone makes a donation to a charity ...haha. That's not me....keep ur $$...all good.

All League
    DBAKE is right again....as usual!!! Can anyone really defend suckchez at this point!!!! Anyone????

Without a doubt in my mind....worst starting qb of the 32 teams.