Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DBAKE GIVING ANOTHER 100%er!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

DBAKE GIVING ANOTHER 100%er!!!

as multiple past winner of Jets Insider confidence pools and pickem pools....winning again this year as of last week (currently 2nd).....i have been known to give out my 100% gaurantee wins on the jets.....i have NEVER...I REPEAT NEVER...lost on of my 100% gaurantees. keep in mind all of these gaurantees have been jet VICTORIES when we are underdogs or close to it.

Cro has come out and gauranteed the playoffs....

i picked them to win 11 at beginning of year(post Revis)....

this is a must win to stay alive......

NOT HAPPENING!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY...DBAKE GOES AGAINST HIS JETS ON A 100% GAURANTEE!!!!

the main reason for zero faith in this one is SUCKCHEZ!!! i have said from day one this sissy does not have the mental makeup to play the tough game of NFL football!!! Seattles fierce pass rush will make him look like a little girl as he throws int after int and takes at least 6 sacks as he crouches down to avoid taking the hit!!! its over before it starts.

hawks 27- jets 13.

please draft me a qb in april.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    if the Jets win Sunday I will not mind if you pass me in the JI pick 'em pools!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice thread.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It absolutely kills me to say this but it probably benefits us in the long run to have the Jets crash and burn starting on Sunday. Another middle of the pack season may not bring about the radical change needed.

The Jets need to get a football GM in there to run this organization..a guy who can evaluate and select talent.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    if the Jets win Sunday I will not mind if you pass me in the JI pick 'em pools!!!!
    i see that!!

giving u props...u have had some off the wall picks this year that hit...nice job!!

but DBAKE SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Predicting one of the worst QBs in the league will struggle against one of the best pass defenses? Way to go out on a limb....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetlifer View Post
    It absolutely kills me to say this but it probably benefits us in the long run to have the Jets crash and burn starting on Sunday. Another middle of the pack season may not bring about the radical change needed.

The Jets need to get a football GM in there to run this organization..a guy who can evaluate and select talent.
    agree jetlifer.....i hate the stupid pricks that say...."no real jet fan ever hopes for a loss"......f*** that!!! if we are going 7-9 give me 0-16 and a top draft pick everytime!! (and let tanny **** it up...)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post

as multiple past winner of Jets Insider confidence pools and pickem pools....winning again this year as of last week.
    Kuddos on your modest and humble post.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Predicting one of the worst QBs in the league will struggle against one of the best pass defenses? Way to go out on a limb....
    yeah really.

i did this more for the goofy a$$ fans on here predicting the jets win....

does make me hesitate to see bama picking jets....he got some knowledge.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i see that!!

giving u props...u have had some off the wall picks this year that hit...nice job!!

but DBAKE SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!
    thx. I usually go the tony romo route in Dec. gotta stay the course this season! good luck rest of the way

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always notice TX complimenting DBAKE on his posts. Is there something going on here?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I always notice TX complimenting DBAKE on his posts. Is there something going on here?

i take a lot of $hit on here for calling it like it is....can u imagine 3 years ago the grief i got for telling the suckchez lovers their golden boy was never going to amount to hill of beans!! i got banned a year for it!!!!

how bout when i told them jimmy leaonard was a awful pickup....how could i say that about such a "smart" "gritty" "hardnosed" "qb of the defense"!!!
    PLEAAAAZE!!!

tex just compliments when i go negative....which does and will continue to happen, when their are bums on my team!!!!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh please, the J-E-T-S don't have a single chance of losing this game. It'll be a blowout.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i take a lot of $hit on here for calling it like it is....can u imagine 3 years ago the grief i got for telling the suckchez lovers their golden boy was never going to amount to hill of beans!! i got banned a year for it!!!!

how bout when i told them jimmy leaonard was a awful pickup....how could i say that about such a "smart" "gritty" "hardnosed" "qb of the defense"!!!
    PLEAAAAZE!!!

tex just compliments when i go negative....which does and will continue to happen, when their are bums on my team!!!!
    The funny thing is......Everyone was bashing Broadway Joe for telling the truth(including me....guilty as charged) and everything he's said has turned out the way he said it would.

You and him should get together for lunch or something....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    as multiple past winner of Jets Insider confidence pools and pickem pools....winning again this year as of last week (currently 2nd)
    Which pool is that?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    DBake....

After last seasons finale (DEN & MIA) i went back and started deciphering your hidden text via posts. You were really on to something. I also remember the bashing you took during the playoff runs of a few years back.

I commend you on staying the course, and not caving to the Sanchites, and their ProSanchite agenda. You saw the donkey through the mist. This year there can be no denying the Donkey has reared its ugly head again, and has damned this team to the cellar of the AFCEAST.

As for the game, its very winnable if 2 things can happen.

Rex's Defense finally decides to play a complete game of football. We have seen great series from this D, as well as putrid ones. WIlson hasnt come across a Rex Ryan defense hitting on all cylinders, and if Rex can make this happen, Wilson and Skittles will have a tough day of it.

Mark Sanchez can not throw more than 2 int's or 1 pick 6. Either of these, and he will crumble like a fortune cookie dipped in green tea. He has the moxie of a 2nd string HS qb.

GO JETS!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Which pool is that?
    jets insider confidence pool.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    jets insider confidence pool.
    Were you the guy that was banned for a year and came back as if we missed him or are you another nobody that I don't care about?

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    DBake....

After last seasons finale (DEN & MIA) i went back and started deciphering your hidden text via posts. You were really on to something. I also remember the bashing you took during the playoff runs of a few years back.

I commend you on staying the course, and not caving to the Sanchites, and their ProSanchite agenda. You saw the donkey through the mist. This year there can be no denying the Donkey has reared its ugly head again, and has damned this team to the cellar of the AFCEAST.

As for the game, its very winnable if 2 things can happen.

Rex's Defense finally decides to play a complete game of football. We have seen great series from this D, as well as putrid ones. WIlson hasnt come across a Rex Ryan defense hitting on all cylinders, and if Rex can make this happen, Wilson and Skittles will have a tough day of it.

Mark Sanchez can not throw more than 2 int's or 1 pick 6. Either of these, and he will crumble like a fortune cookie dipped in green tea. He has the moxie of a 2nd string HS qb.

GO JETS!!!!
    thank u sd...not often i get credit around here.

i want to continue to have hope...i really do. jets are done without a win on sunday....but everything...and i mean EVERYTHING that kill the jets is coming on sunday.....a tough running back, a fearless qb, a loud crowd....and especially a fierce pass rush....for suckchezs sake...I HOPE WE ARE NOT WEARING OUR WHITE PANTS!!!!!