Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Four More Years for the Unwitting Authoritarian

Quote Originally Posted by 21st Amendment View Post
    take your head out of the sand, this isn't the first time he's made blatant homophobic comments.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=30
    I will wait for you to reprimand SG3 similarly then. And remind you he supported Obama.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...&postcount=160

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    Funny thing is, the old fart has got me pegged all wrong. I'm not a hairdresser at all, I'm not gay, and my username is my own take on the name of a wrestling announcer. But hey, this is the same guy who stated that Vietnam and Iraq were good and necessary military actions, proof that he fails at the whole "smart" thing.

Like 21st said, the word will be a better place once people like palmetto bug die off.

Anyone who criticizes service in the military is a piece of garbage.
    If the shoe fits...
    Your opinions are worthless because you are an uneducated person of very dubious distinction. You have done exactly anything? Buff those nails, joey.

It's people like you

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    I am in great shape financially. My children are in great shape. Set for the rest of our lives. Beyond that - probably ok for those following. Therefore, I actually really don't care all that much. Plus I have a good accountant and financial advisor.
    Here's hoping all those in lock step following of the caliph find themselves without jobs. Then who will you blame.
    BTW, union manufacturing in Michigan, Ohio etc is in bad shape. GM is a wreck. Ford has been acclaimed as having the worst vehicles out there.
    Foreign car makers are moving into NON UNION SOUTHERN states - sorry NY, NJ, Conn, Mass, Ind, Ill.
    BMW, Honda in SC. Mercedes - Al Toyota - Mississippi, Kent., Tx
    Hyundai - Al
    Boeing in SC. Airbus building a plant in Al.
    US manufacturers of other goods are going elsewhere.

Obama's tax plan will cause small business to fire people in droves and reduce salary and benefits.
    You can't screw the rich. They will just screw you. Elections DO have their consequences.
    that cause the majority of the rest of us to vote our own interests. Most of us will never have it made with nothing to worry about ever. I have been working since I was twelve years old somewhere, full time since I was eighteen years old and have never been fired from a job period. My father who is 72 years old is still working even though he could retire. However we will always have to worry about our financial security and my kids will have to worry about theirs. We are hard working people. We deserve to at least have some level of comfort for the years we have put it and it won't hurt you to pay your taxes, we pay ours.

Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    We deserve to at least have some level of comfort for the years we have put it and it won't hurt you to pay your taxes, we pay ours.
    Deserve?

According to who? Who gets to say you deserve more than what you were paid for the work you did, and that society now owes you, so much so it has to take from others to give to you?

Sounds like you'd like a system where all pay rates are determined by the State based on their "worthiness" as the State sees it. That way eveyone would be paid what they "deserve" right up front.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Deserve?

According to who? Who gets to say you deserve more than what you were paid for the work you did, and that society now owes you, so much so it has to take from others to give to you?

Sounds like you'd like a system where all pay rates are determined by the State based on their "worthiness" as the State sees it. That way eveyone would be paid what they "deserve" right up front.
    +1 and I will add Marano says "We are hard working people. We deserve to at least have some level of comfort for the years we have put i[n]"

You say you were working. Did you not get "some level of comfort" from your pay, benefits and hopefully savings or were you held as a slave during these years of servitude? You chose your job, investments, savings, purchases, etc. Why do anyone else's taxes impact your level of comfort?

I will also add that no one is saying that they haven't, won't or shouldn't pay their taxes. They are just explaining the potential impact of raising taxes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I will wait for you to reprimand SG3 similarly then. And remind you he supported Obama.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...&postcount=160
    Kindly leave me out of your rabid right-wing ranting, jackass

Thank.you

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Kindly leave me out of your rabid right-wing ranting, jackass

Thank.you

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Please refrain from personal attacks, thank you in advance.

Hussein's desktop:

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    Hussein's desktop:

The White House still uses XP?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    The White House still uses XP?!?!?!
    You're an engineer, arn't you?