Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for SAR

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Again, Mark Sanchez isn't playing well. BUT he's NOT the problem.

Did we run the ball?
    Did we pass protect?
    Did WR's catch passes?
    Did the defense not allow 28 points?
    Did the special teams not screw up?
    Did the coaching staff get us ready after a 2 week vacation?

We're supposed to win it on a crushing DEFENSE and a power RUNNING GAME. Before we point the finger at the quarterback, START THERE.

SAR I
    Oh stop. Sanchez is not the only problem but he is a big one. When passes are high and wide or thrown to a receivers ankles that is the qb's fault. When the Qb misses wide open receivers that is the QB's fault. When the Qb can't hold on to the ball when he is wrapped up that is the Qb's fault. Keller caught one pass today because he tripped and caught it on the way down had he not tripped the ball would have been too low to catch.

When we went to the AFC champ game twice everything went right and people gave Sanchez tons of credit. Now that everything is not going right Sanchez doesn't get any blame?

I'm not sure why everyone is getting more amped-up this week on the Sanchez hate as they did after any of the other losses this year. Nothing has changed.

You keep asking Mark Sanchez to play better, to elevate his game. That's fair. I agree. But I don't see you asking:

Shonn Greene to play better.
    The OL to block better.
    David Harris to make a tackle.
    Our safeties and DB's to not allow two home run balls in the same game.
    Coples and Maybin to live up to their hype.
    Special teams to not muff punts and not kick balls out of bounds.
    The offensive coordinator to contribute.
    The Tim Tebow experiment to stop.
    The head coach to motivate his team.

The entire team is a mess. Scapegoating Mark Sanchez is convenient, but it's not honest.

SAR I
    Dont forget the dropped balls again!

The problem is at the top. If woody doesn't bring in a football guy, it will be a very uly decade.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    Oh stop. Sanchez is not the only problem but he is a big one. When passes are high and wide or thrown to a receivers ankles that is the qb's fault. Keller caught one pass today because he tripped and caught it on the way down had he not tripped the ball would have been too low to catch.

When we went to the AFC champ game twice everything went right and people gave Sanchez tons of credit. Now that everything is not going right Sanchez doesn't get any blame?
    I don't know what posts you're reading, but Mark Sanchez gets a ton of blame.

The question is: Why did he regress so badly after showing such promise in January 2011?

I don't buy the fact that he just "got bad". I believe that the utter neglect in offensive personnel, offensive coordination, and offensive coaching has reduced our once-promising franchise QB to a smouldering blob of flesh.

The Jets found a good quarterback who might have been great, and they f-cked him up. This has been going on for years now, there's nothing special or different about tonight than any other game in the past two seasons.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm not sure why everyone is getting more amped-up this week on the Sanchez hate as they did after any of the other losses this year. Nothing has changed.

You keep asking Mark Sanchez to play better, to elevate his game. That's fair. I agree. But I don't see you asking:

Shonn Greene to play better.
    The OL to block better.
    David Harris to make a tackle.
    Our safeties and DB's to not allow two home run balls in the same game.
    Coples and Maybin to live up to their hype.
    Special teams to not muff punts and not kick balls out of bounds.
    The offensive coordinator to contribute.
    The Tim Tebow experiment to stop.
    The head coach to motivate his team.

The entire team is a mess. Scapegoating Mark Sanchez is convenient, but it's not honest.

SAR I
    Sanchez is awful and you defending horrible quarterback play is laughable. Chad Pennington ring a bell. Yeah even Chad was better then this scared happy footed worst pocket awarness fumbling pre Madonna ***** boy

We're about to replace Sanchez. Woody's saving it for Thanksgiving. After we lose in St. Louis and fall to 3-7 and facing the threat of 40,000 no shows on a national stage and a humiliation to the Patriots, they'll whip out the "Tebow is our starter" card just in time to fill the seats and create buzz.

And I'll tell you exactly what will happen: Nothing. Because the entire team is broken, not just a single player.

SAR I
    Tebow will lose by 30 just like the last two times he played the pats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    ...who got us to two championship games, so we all know he can do it. If we keep seeing the same mistakes this year, my perception is he is not being managed or coached effectively.

Parcells got Keyshawn to change his catching style, and he stopped droping balls. Who the hell is working with Sanchez to get him to change what he does in crucial situations?

It looks to me like the coaching staff is more concerned with the media perception of not using tebow enough than working to sanchez's strengths.
    Stop with the BS. Sanchez did not GET the Jets to the playoffs and the champ games. He did not take the team on his shoulders and carry them there all on his own. He was part of a team that made it. He is not the only problem now just as he was not the sole reason the jets made their "run" before. The team had a strong run game and D and now that Sanchez does not have them as crutches he is incapable of carrying the load as people claim he did in the playoffs. Is he facing adversity? Yes, welcome to the NFL and life in general.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Sanchez is awful and you defending horrible quarterback play is laughable. Chad Pennington ring a bell. Yeah even Chad was better then this scared happy footed worst pocket awarness fumbling pre Madonna ***** boy
    Absolute fact. Yes the rest of the offensive is sub-par, but nowhere near the sucktitude of Mark Sanchez. If you can't see that you shouldn't be allowed to live. Everyone in here please stop giving SAR what he wants. He's a lonely man who needs his ego stroked.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    Dont forget the dropped balls again!
    If we read the articles and the comments that were written about this offense coming out of Cortland in August, nothing is different.

WR's that suck.
    RB's that suck.
    OL that sucks.
    OC that sucks.
    TE that sucks.
    Depth that doesn't exist.
    Draft picks that weren't made.
    Draft picks that didn't pan out.

Today's game, the Miami game, the Pittsburgh game, it's the same stuff because it's what we all saw months ago. I'm sorry everyone is tired of hearing the same excuses from Ryan and Sanchez in press conferences and I'm sorry everyone is tired of believing what's been said and are looking for new material.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Absolute fact. Yes the rest of the offensive is sub-par, but nowhere near the sucktitude of Mark Sanchez. If you can't see that you shouldn't be allowed to live. Everyone in here please stop giving SAR what he wants. He's a lonely man who needs his ego stroked.
    Go back to the Hangar where your minor notoriety impresses the feeble minded cartoon-creating rejects from a Comicon show.

SAR I

Go back to the Hangar where your minor notoriety impresses the feeble minded cartoon-creating rejects from a Comicon show.

SAR I
    I never bring up my incredible C-list national fame that only took me 3 weeks to acquire as opposed to your daily begging for notoriety. Why don't you start a thread pretending to be in line for the iPhone launch to gain................ well I don't know.. something I guess?

I don't know what posts you're reading, but Mark Sanchez gets a ton of blame.

The question is: Why did he regress so badly after showing such promise in January 2011?

I don't buy the fact that he just "got bad". I believe that the utter neglect in offensive personnel, offensive coordination, and offensive coaching has reduced our once-promising franchise QB to a smouldering blob of flesh.

The Jets found a good quarterback who might have been great, and they f-cked him up. This has been going on for years now, there's nothing special or different about tonight than any other game in the past two seasons.

SAR I
    He's mentally fragile. I thought he was great his first four games as a rookie. Initially he was Mr. 3rd down making plays and moving the chains. He made some mistakes understandably and schitty tore him a new one he was never the same. Since then I think he has had poor coaching. As others have pointed out personnel decisions have not helped either.

However, it is what it is regardless of what he "could" have been. He is a broken QB who has proven that he can not shoulder the load against good teams and is streaky at best. For everything he has to deal with he makes bad throws and decisions on a regular basis which are on him. Everyone faces adversity what separates the men from the boys is how you deal with it. Sanchez crumbled. It is not ALL his fault but he has shown he can't deal with it. I was originally of the opinion that is was just coaching but I've seen enough from him that can't be placed just on bad coaching.

I think the Jets are a mess from top to bottom. As I have said Sanchez in NOT the only problem but he is a big one as the QB.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Expectations In August:

"The Jets defense is going to crush it this year! All those second-year picks and all those new rookies, the new safeties, man! It's going to be great! I get chills. This is, no question, the best defense we've ever had in our history!"

"The Jets OL had an off-year, I'm confident that Mangold and Brick are going to get back to prior form and Shonn Greene is going to finally get into rhythm with LT gone and be the dominant force we knew he'd be. Ground and pound! F-ck yeah!"

"Rex Ryan admitted he lost touch with the locker room and he's going to tighten up the ship and get us back on track. No more dumb penalties, no more lack of preparation. No more bullsh-t this year. Rex is the man!"

"The Jets passing game is going to be a crapshoot, we've got a real mixed bag of receivers and tight ends back there. We'd better hope Tannenbaum and Ryan know what they're doing, letting older vets go and trusting McKnight and Hill or we're in trouble in the air."

Comments In November
    :

"Mark Sanchez sucks. He's the problem."

SAR I

Stop with the BS. Sanchez did not GET the Jets to the playoffs and the champ games. He did not take the team on his shoulders and carry them there all on his own. He was part of a team that made it. He is not the only problem now just as he was not the sole reason the jets made their "run" before. The team had a strong run game and D and now that Sanchez does not have them as crutches he is incapable of carrying the load as people claim he did in the playoffs. Is he facing adversity? Yes, welcome to the NFL and life in general.
    Yep. This ain't peewee football; get some b*lls. If you can't run with the big dogs ... you know the rest.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I never bring up my incredible C-list national fame that only took me 3 weeks to acquire as opposed to your daily begging for notoriety. Why don't you start a thread pretending to be in line for the iPhone launch to gain................ well I don't know.. something I guess?
    This ain't the Hangar, bro. We talk football here. If you want to expand your JI horizons, please visit the Hotties forum where your contributions will perhaps be of value.

SAR I

This ain't the Hangar, bro. We talk football here. If you want to expand your JI horizons, please visit the Hotties forum where your contributions will perhaps be of value.

SAR I
    Hahaha.. That's what I thought.

Jets Insider VIP
    Expectations In August:

"The Jets defense is going to crush it this year! All those second-year picks and all those new rookies, the new safeties, man! It's going to be great! I get chills. This is, no question, the best defense we've ever had in our history!"

"The Jets OL had an off-year, I'm confident that Mangold and Brick are going to get back to prior form and Shonn Greene is going to finally get into rhythm with LT gone and be the dominant force we knew he'd be. Ground and pound! F-ck yeah!"

"The Jets passing game is going to be a crapshoot, we've got a real mixed bag of receivers and tight ends back there. We'd better hope Tannenbaum and Ryan know what they're doing, letting older vets go and trusting McKnight and Hill or we're in trouble in the air."

Comments In November
    :

"Mark Sanchez sucks! He's the problem!"

SAR I
    He sucks get off the bus before you regret it. And don't lot me in with the other clueless wonders. I've said he sucked since his arrival. His play prevented a superbowl any other qb wins one in 2009. Next year same thing. Windows closed over gone done

He is not the only problem now just as he was not the sole reason the jets made their "run" before. The team had a strong run game and D and now that Sanchez does not have them as crutches he is incapable of carrying the load as people claim he did in the playoffs.
    Thank you. So you agree he doesnt have the same support network he had before. We're on the same page there.

Ive never said mark carried the team, simply that hes enough of a manager with the right tools to get it done.

We all had concerns about his weapons before the season and they were not addressed. We are seeing the results now (the last two games excepted, Mark has played badly).

But i want coaches that do not tolerate mistakes and take measures to correct them. Bringing in a wilcat coach for sanchez was a mistake, and rex lost the team ages ago.

Bring in a ballbuster coach who makes it clear no one's job is safe and coaches people to catch balls, stay onside, and develop a game plan that plays to our strengths and doesnt use gimmicks in the middle of every drive.

He's mentally fragile. I thought he was great his first four games as a rookie. Initially he was Mr. 3rd down making plays and moving the chains. He made some mistakes understandably and schitty tore him a new one he was never the same. Since then I think he has had poor coaching. As others have pointed out personnel decisions have not helped either.

However, it is what it is regardless of what he "could" have been. He is a broken QB who has proven that he can not shoulder the load against good teams and is streaky at best. For everything he has to deal with he makes bad throws and decisions on a regular basis which are on him. Everyone faces adversity what separates the men from the boys is how you deal with it. Sanchez crumbled. It is not ALL his fault but he has shown he can't deal with it. I was originally of the opinion that is was just coaching but I've seen enough from him that can't be placed just on bad coaching.

I think the Jets are a mess from top to bottom. As I have said Sanchez in NOT the only problem but he is a big one as the QB.
    Im not ready to close the book on mark yet. I said last year rex deserves one more year, but he hasnt shown me anything. Show him the door, end this circus.

I'm not saying that Mark Sanchez is good this season. Anyone can see that.

I'm merely saying that Sanchez is more of a victim than the problem, that the complete lack of offensive support for 2 seasons has made a mess of him.

The question is whether or not he's shown enough in the past to make it worthwhile to invest a proper HC, OC, WR, TE, RB, and OL in him. I say yes.

SAR I
    Yea, the WRs threw a league leading 4th int in the red zone.

Rex fumbled yet again in a situation where any QB wtih an ounce of game feel eats the ball and takes a sack.

You are a moron