Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 369

Thread: Question for SAR

  1. #101
    I was a huge HUGE Sanchez supporter his first three seasons. Everything else was at fault. I looked at him leading those playoff victories and I just kept thinking... This is the guy!

    Really though, of those games which one did he actually do anything that a decent game managing qb couldn't have done? The only game I remember watching thinking wow was the Patriot game. Now is he the reason the Jets lost to the Colts and then the Steelers... nope. He did start that trend of poor fumbles against the Steelers that gave them an auto 6 points in a game that was 24-19. Still, the moment I knew Sanchez wasn't the guy was last season in the very last game against the Dolphins.

    After making one bad play after another he'd go back to the bench and sit there with a smile on his face. Like whatever? no big deal... Would Drew Bree's make a bad play then go back smiling to the bench and joke around on the sidelines?

    Then this year he doesn't even do that. He just show absolutely 0 interest in whats happening. Doesn't show any reaction at all. I show more emotion on my couch at home and I'm not on the team, I'm not embarrassing myself in front of a stadium full of people that paid to see me play. I hate the Patriots and I hate Tom Brady but when he makes a bad play or they walk off the filed having had to punt he wants to smash something and you can visually see that intensity and that's whats made him so successful (Well that and knowing the other teams signals lol). Still, some passion from you Sanchez. Anything! But its always nothing and it drives me insane watching it.

    Sanchez has the tools, the footwork, the arm and he has made some great plays but he needs to fix his head. Sometimes he's there and sometimes he's not. We can tell easily which one we have very early. Compare the New England game to the Miami game... Which Mark did we get in each game? I'm tired of the Schizo stuff...

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    You have yet to answer my question....
    No offense dude, comparing Rodgers to Sanchez is like comparing Michaelangelo to a 5 year old making a play-doe figure

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Salz View Post
    Sar, you continue to defend Mark Sanchez on this board. It's now his 4th year and he hasn't completed over 55% of his passes yet. ROOKIES are now regularly completing over 60% of their passes. Look at what Russell f'n Wilson is doing! When will you start putting the blame on Sanchez and realize he's not a starting QB?

    Damien Woody said it best:

    Damien Woody ‏@damienwoody
    So basically the Jets need to put together an ALL-PRO roster 4 Sanchez to succeed?! There’s this thing called a salary cap ppl
    Expand

    20m Damien Woody ‏@damienwoody
    I’m a Sanchez supporter & all I’m saying is…..IT’S TIME!!! Personnel has nothing to do w/ turnovers…he controls that!
    Expand

    32m Damien Woody ‏@damienwoody
    The front office hasn’t helped 6 but your QB needs to be a playmaker! It’s like all 3 phases has to be good for Sanchez 2 succeed
    Expand

    46m Damien Woody ‏@damienwoody
    Here’s my deal w/ Sanchez….he doesn’t make the guys around him better. Personnel limitations aside, when does he become a playmaker for #NYJ
    Why in the world would you give a f*ck what SAR has to say? He's a Rex hater and he'll say anything to try and defend his ridiculous stance.

    Here's what you need to know:

    1)Sanchez sucks pure and simple

    2)SAR will ALWAYS try to defend him in an attempt to put Rex down.

  4. #104
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

    This is a perfect example of a fundamental lack of understanding of how NFL Football works.
    If we were talking about any one of the other 31 NFL teams I'd agree with you.

    The Jets were not built to win by throwing the ball 40-50 times a game. We were built to win by dominating on defense and dominating with the ground game.

    Therefore the fail Shonn Greene and the OL is far more damaging to the Jets than the fail of the QB. Because if we truly wanted our QB to play to the level of some of the best in the business, we have a funny way of showing it. Our WR's are weak, our TE can't stay healthy, and we don't have a reliable backfield receiving threat to bail us out on a broken play. The OC is clueless, the Tebow signing did more damage than good, you know the rest.

    A great QB can hide the sins of the rest of the offense. No QB can hide the sins of Mike Tannenbaum.

    SAR I

  5. #105
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post

    I guess we will have to disagree about how best to handle Mark Sanchez. Id rather just cut him after next season, rather than build a superior team around him to support him. That is a tough puzzle to put together in this NFL.
    If there's any good news it's that no matter who our GM or HC is next year he's going to have to invest in the offense and get us some receiving weapons and a bonafide #1 running back.

    So if Mark Sanchez is on the roster he'll get the chance to shine with those new tools. Assuming we'll have a good free agent QB as an option, we'll see if he can get it done with those tools as well.

    SAR I

  6. #106
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Why in the world would you give a f*ck what SAR has to say? He's a Rex hater and he'll say anything to try and defend his ridiculous stance.

    Here's what you need to know:

    1)Sanchez sucks pure and simple

    2)SAR will ALWAYS try to defend him in an attempt to put Rex down.
    You used to be a good poster, not quite sure what happened to you. If you want attention, go find another JI member to stir it up with as your nonsense is borderline Blind Homer Cult except you're a bizarre Cult Of One.

    Do not assume to know what motivates me or what my thoughts are. What I post is always honest and without agenda. I like Mark Sanchez and think he has proven he has ability and is being mishandled. I dislike Rex Ryan and think his strategy is stupid and the players quit on him.

    Those two thoughts on those two people are mutually exclusive, have nothing to do with each other. Rex Ryan doesn't need Mark Sanchez as an example of why he sucks; he's got a laundry list all on his own. From foot fetishes to guarantees to White House visits to brawling at WWF to cursing out fans to outright lying, Rex has done it all. He's already gone. Dead man walking. Enjoy the ride to 5-11.

    SAR I

  7. #107
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    IMO Sar is 100% correct about sanchez. I do agree with him on that. His opinion on Rex hasnt changed and it seems like its becoming more of a reality. I butt heads with this dude more than once or twice, but his **** is spot on 95% of the time. I still think they will win 9 games this year and SAR says no....lol

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You used to be a good poster, not quite sure what happened to you. If you want attention, go find another JI member to stir it up with as your nonsense is borderline Blind Homer Cult except you're a bizarre Cult Of One.

    Do not assume to know what motivates me or what my thoughts are. What I post is always honest and without agenda. I like Mark Sanchez and think he has proven he has ability and is being mishandled. I dislike Rex Ryan and think his strategy is stupid and the players quit on him.

    Those two thoughts on those two people are mutually exclusive, have nothing to do with each other. Rex Ryan doesn't need Mark Sanchez as an example of why he sucks; he's got a laundry list all on his own. From foot fetishes to guarantees to White House visits to brawling at WWF to cursing out fans to outright lying, Rex has done it all. He's already gone. Dead man walking. Enjoy the ride to 5-11.

    SAR I
    SAR, don't get so nasty. My god who pissed in your wheaties?

    I have never understood your stance on Rex Ryan. NEVER. To me it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

    It is completely absurd to say things like, "Rex Ryan should have been fired right after the 2010 AFC Championship". That's pretty dumb when you consider the guy just got done taking us to consecutive AFC Championships. NO ONE would ever make such a ludicrous decision in the face of such success.

    And using examples such as foot fetishes is bush league at best. It is completely irrelevant to how he has performed as our HC. Using an example like that only lessens your credibility.

    And in regards to Mark Sanchez, I have no idea what you're talking about. The PROOF is in his performance on the field for the last 4 seasons. We have a guy playing QB who is horribly inaccurate, makes completely assinine decisions with the football. And these days? After he plays like dogsh*t, he goes into his press conference and doesn't even blame himself. He says things like the team has to do a better job. That's throwing your own team under the bus just so you don't have to deal with very pointed questions from the press like, "Do you fear that you'll get benched?"

    Moreover, Chad Pennington was a MUCH better QB than Mark Sanchez has ever been, bum shoulder and all.

    You hated Chad. I agree he wasn't for us because he couldn't stay healthy or win the big one. But he was a FAR better QB when it came to lifting the play of his teammates on the field.

    That, my friend is the QB's job. Sanchez gets an "F".

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    An inconsistent running game? LMAO. #1 rushing in 2009, #3 rushing in 2010. Face it, if Sanchez had been drafted by teams like Newton, Bradford, or Luck got drafted to, he'd be out of the league already and would probably be unsigned right now with a career 0-0 playoff record. Sanchez got drafted to a very good football team. But he held it back with his pitiful play from day 1.
    A-men

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

    Do not assume to know what motivates me or what my thoughts are. What I post is always honest and without agenda. I like Mark Sanchez and think he has proven he has ability and is being mishandled. I dislike Rex Ryan and think his strategy is stupid and the players quit on him.

    SAR I

  11. #111
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Mainejet SAR, don't get so nasty. My god who pissed in your wheaties?

    You created a post that basically calls me a manipulative liar to which I did not appreciate.

    I have never understood your stance on Rex Ryan. NEVER. To me it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

    That's cool, but we're here to debate subject matter, not engage in personal attacks. Again, I didn't appreciate your post especially since we go back quite a ways here.

    It is completely absurd to say things like, "Rex Ryan should have been fired right after the 2010 AFC Championship". That's pretty dumb when you consider the guy just got done taking us to consecutive AFC Championships. NO ONE would ever make such a ludicrous decision in the face of such success.

    1. Sure looks like I was right, doesn't it?

    2. The loss at Pittsburgh is an unforgivable sin, the team should have been hungry after losing it the year before, should have been confident after the whacking they put on the Patriots, but no, they get off the bus and no-show. And fans think that getting to back-to-back AFCCG's was such a big deal that they overlook the fact that in those two games Rex Ryan's defense gave up 42 unanswered points in 60 consecutive minutes of play. Second half Game 1, First half Game 2. But Ryan's off the hook. No one mentions it even though it's the worst loss in team history.

    And using examples such as foot fetishes is bush league at best. It is completely irrelevant to how he has performed as our HC. Using an example like that only lessens your credibility.

    First off, shut up with the "credibility" comment. No one on a Jets fanboy site is "credible". We're just a bunch of stupid fans, nothing more.

    Next, just because the incident was of a very personal nature doesn't mean it was okay.

    The foot fetish comment is spot-on from a standpoint of showing lousy judgement and that's my primary beef with him.

    I don't care what the guy does in his personal life, but at the time he made a very public video he was in a high profile job on an elite NFL team with an eye on a head coaching position. It goes to decision making. Since the day he got here, his decision making has been brutal. His comments, his emotional admissions, his dressing up as his twin brother, Super Bowl guarantees, White House visits.....I used to think he was some master motivator. Now I see that he's just an idiot. The foot fetish video isn't a low-blow. I'd never sink to that level. You have to recognize that it's indicative of terrible decision making at the highest level. A man in a public position on the cusp of becoming a celebrity shouldn't be doing a voiceover with his very recognizable wife on a public website.

    And in regards to Mark Sanchez, I have no idea what you're talking about. The PROOF is in his performance on the field for the last 4 seasons. We have a guy playing QB who is horribly inaccurate, makes completely assinine decisions with the football. And these days? After he plays like dogsh*t, he goes into his press conference and doesn't even blame himself. He says things like the team has to do a better job. That's throwing your own team under the bus just so you don't have to deal with very pointed questions from the press like, "Do you fear that you'll get benched?"

    I read the tea leaves better than you do, so you're going to have to trust me on this one.

    Mark Sanchez was wrongly thrown under the bus last January by Tannenbaum and Ryan and hasn't forgiven them and I don't blame him. The defense collapsed last year, that was the reason we didn't make the playoffs. But in the end, they blamed Mark very publicly. Then in the offseason, they ignore the weapons he needed, didn't replace LT or Plax, and brought in Tim Tebow.

    What you're seeing now is a shell of a quarterback who has been undermined by the people he trusted, the people that drafted him. He's a strong kid, so when they're both gone he'll thrive under someone else.

    Moreover, Chad Pennington was a MUCH better QB than Mark Sanchez has ever been, bum shoulder and all.

    You hated Chad. I agree he wasn't for us because he couldn't stay healthy or win the big one. But he was a FAR better QB when it came to lifting the play of his teammates on the field.


    Chad Pennington was a lousy physical specimen. His record is very clear. He stole our money, played in less than half the games he was paid to play in. He also had a far more talented offense to lead than Mark Sanchez ever had and he did nothing with it.

    That, my friend is the QB's job. Sanchez gets an "F"


    Only the Blind Homers came out of Cortland saying we had a terrific offense that could lead us to 12 wins. We're a joke offensively. OL, RB, TE, WR, you can't name a position of strength or someone an opposing DC has to fear. Mark Sanchez is the figurehead of a lousy offense that Rex Ryan and Mike Tannenbaum ignored.

    SAR I

  12. #112
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

    LMAO
    Hey Rah Rah! How you doing? Great season so far, just like you said man. Can you do some math for me? My 8th grader isn't understanding how to solve this equation. Thanks!

    (3-5) + (2-6) = ______

    Really appreciate it.

    SAR I

  13. #113
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    IMO Sar is 100% correct about sanchez. I do agree with him on that. His opinion on Rex hasnt changed and it seems like its becoming more of a reality. I butt heads with this dude more than once or twice, but his **** is spot on 95% of the time. I still think they will win 9 games this year and SAR says no....lol
    The Jets have always had a problem with timing, never can get it right. When we should have dumped Pennington in late 2005, he comes back in 2006 and makes the playoffs, needlessly delays the inevitable another 2 seasons.

    Rex Ryan reality:

    2009: A 7-9 team that backed-in with two gimmie wins against teams taking the week off.

    2010: A 7-9 team that got lucky with 4 last-minute miracle wins.

    2011: A 7-9 team that saw the Cowboys blow a gimmie win.

    2012: A 5-11 team that is broken and executing a strategy that doesn't work.

    The guy isn't a regular season winner. He's great in the postseason, but we'll never get there again under this buffoon and his rides into the playoffs were filled with luck and unconvention the likes of which the NFL rarely sees. I can't recall a single Rex Ryan game where I said "Gee, we really deserved to win this game and somehow we blew it." yet I could write a book about all the games where I said "We played like crap but somehow we got lucky there."

    The funny thing about luck is, it always runs out.

    SAR I

  14. #114
    Is it wrong for me to say that I agree with SAR?


    I mean...I'm no longer a fan of Mark but even I recognize that to put all this on him is RETARDED.

    And really....WHO GIVES A SH-T WHERE MARK WAS DRAFTED? Woody is the one who is paying his salary, not us. And if you all believe it *is* us, then stop paying for PSL's(like that's gonna happen.. ).


    I'm thoroughly convinced that Mark will never be anything more than a Game-Manager who can, at times, rise to the occasion to bring the team down the field for a clutch TD/FG.

    The contract, despite how bad it is(according to many here), shouldn't be an issue. Hell...it should be the LAST thing we should be concerned about in regards to this Jets team.


    And anyway, regardless of me not being a fan of Mark....GUESS WHAT?

    I will continue to support him and desire for him to play better because HE'S A NEW YORK JET and as a fan since '97, that's all that matters to me : THE TEAM.

  15. #115
    ^ How nice that no one crapped on my comment there. I'll just take the non-response as acknowledgement that everything I said was 100% correct. Thank you all for your support.




  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    No offense dude, comparing Rodgers to Sanchez is like comparing Michaelangelo to a 5 year old making a play-doe figure
    Completely agree, that comparison is ridiculous....its just that as usual, SAR cited something and cant back it up whatsoever.

    GB is one of the few teams in the league who greene would actually start for, their line is patchwork at best and has allowed 11 more sacks then we have, finley has been hurt and dropped a ton of balls and they lost jennings for the season (so far) and nelson for 2 games.

    Yet somehow they are still awesome on offense....could it be the QB? Probably helps that rogers doesnt drop the ball on the ground every other game (yes sanchez has 5 fumbles in 8 games - although lets blame rex for that).

    This season is not in any way all on sanchez, and i also think Rex is not doing a good job as coach, but to say that sanchez isnt the MAIN reason we are awful on offense shows a complete lack of understanding of what a QB is supposed to do on and off the field.

  17. #117
    It really is amazing how ridiculous SARs argument is.

    "Its not sanchez, Rex let the defense get slow and old. Ground and Pound doesnt work we cant run the ball"

    Ya know whose team has no RB, injuries across the line and an old and slow defense...the Steelers. Shockingly they are still a good team because THEIR QB MAKES PLAYS.

    "We didnt focus on drafting skill position players"

    Since getting Eli, the giants took ONE OFFENSIVE PLAYER in the 1st round up until they took david wilson this year. No one over there is complaining because THEIR QB MAKES THE PLAYERS AROUND HIM BETTER.

    "We are built on a flawed strategy of defense and running game winning"

    Ask baltimore, Pitts, the Texans and SF if defense and running the ball works well.

    Furthermore, does our coach talk too much absolutely...that is the only reason why "ground and pound" is considered our philosophy. There isnt a single coach in the league that if asked "do you want to run the ball well and play excellent defense" wouldnt say HELLL YES.

    3 years ago we needed to have sanchez be a game manager, he was too young and inexperienced. But this is his 4th year, we need him to make plays that WIN games for us. Just like every other successful QB in the league...

    This is no longer sanchez's rookie year, to say "we drafted him to be above average" is probably the dumbest thing on here. When you trade into the top 5 to take a QB you expect that player to lead you to a championship.
    Last edited by eaglenj; 11-11-2012 at 12:01 PM.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The Jets have always had a problem with timing, never can get it right. When we should have dumped Pennington in late 2005, he comes back in 2006 and makes the playoffs, needlessly delays the inevitable another 2 seasons.

    Rex Ryan reality:

    2009: A 7-9 team that backed-in with two gimmie wins against teams taking the week off.

    2010: A 7-9 team that got lucky with 4 last-minute miracle wins.

    2011: A 7-9 team that saw the Cowboys blow a gimmie win.

    2012: A 5-11 team that is broken and executing a strategy that doesn't work.

    The guy isn't a regular season winner. He's great in the postseason, but we'll never get there again under this buffoon and his rides into the playoffs were filled with luck and unconvention the likes of which the NFL rarely sees. I can't recall a single Rex Ryan game where I said "Gee, we really deserved to win this game and somehow we blew it." yet I could write a book about all the games where I said "We played like crap but somehow we got lucky there."

    The funny thing about luck is, it always runs out.

    SAR I
    One of the dumbest posts ever!!!

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Players like Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck were 80% of the way there when they entered the NFL. Just needed the right circumstances, the right support, have a legit shot to get to that rare 100% level.

    Players like Mark Sanchez are 60% of the way there when they enter the NFL. Not the slam-dunk, can't-miss type of prospects that these other clear #1's are. They need more circumstances and more support to get to a 90% level, will never be those 100% guys.

    Apples and oranges.

    SAR I
    40% is a lot to leave to chance. It didn't work out for us.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Mainejet SAR, don't get so nasty. My god who pissed in your wheaties?

    You created a post that basically calls me a manipulative liar to which I did not appreciate.

    I have never understood your stance on Rex Ryan. NEVER. To me it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

    That's cool, but we're here to debate subject matter, not engage in personal attacks. Again, I didn't appreciate your post especially since we go back quite a ways here.

    It is completely absurd to say things like, "Rex Ryan should have been fired right after the 2010 AFC Championship". That's pretty dumb when you consider the guy just got done taking us to consecutive AFC Championships. NO ONE would ever make such a ludicrous decision in the face of such success.

    1. Sure looks like I was right, doesn't it?

    2. The loss at Pittsburgh is an unforgivable sin, the team should have been hungry after losing it the year before, should have been confident after the whacking they put on the Patriots, but no, they get off the bus and no-show. And fans think that getting to back-to-back AFCCG's was such a big deal that they overlook the fact that in those two games Rex Ryan's defense gave up 42 unanswered points in 60 consecutive minutes of play. Second half Game 1, First half Game 2. But Ryan's off the hook. No one mentions it even though it's the worst loss in team history.

    And using examples such as foot fetishes is bush league at best. It is completely irrelevant to how he has performed as our HC. Using an example like that only lessens your credibility.

    First off, shut up with the "credibility" comment. No one on a Jets fanboy site is "credible". We're just a bunch of stupid fans, nothing more.

    Next, just because the incident was of a very personal nature doesn't mean it was okay.

    The foot fetish comment is spot-on from a standpoint of showing lousy judgement and that's my primary beef with him.

    I don't care what the guy does in his personal life, but at the time he made a very public video he was in a high profile job on an elite NFL team with an eye on a head coaching position. It goes to decision making. Since the day he got here, his decision making has been brutal. His comments, his emotional admissions, his dressing up as his twin brother, Super Bowl guarantees, White House visits.....I used to think he was some master motivator. Now I see that he's just an idiot. The foot fetish video isn't a low-blow. I'd never sink to that level. You have to recognize that it's indicative of terrible decision making at the highest level. A man in a public position on the cusp of becoming a celebrity shouldn't be doing a voiceover with his very recognizable wife on a public website.

    And in regards to Mark Sanchez, I have no idea what you're talking about. The PROOF is in his performance on the field for the last 4 seasons. We have a guy playing QB who is horribly inaccurate, makes completely assinine decisions with the football. And these days? After he plays like dogsh*t, he goes into his press conference and doesn't even blame himself. He says things like the team has to do a better job. That's throwing your own team under the bus just so you don't have to deal with very pointed questions from the press like, "Do you fear that you'll get benched?"

    I read the tea leaves better than you do, so you're going to have to trust me on this one.

    Mark Sanchez was wrongly thrown under the bus last January by Tannenbaum and Ryan and hasn't forgiven them and I don't blame him. The defense collapsed last year, that was the reason we didn't make the playoffs. But in the end, they blamed Mark very publicly. Then in the offseason, they ignore the weapons he needed, didn't replace LT or Plax, and brought in Tim Tebow.

    What you're seeing now is a shell of a quarterback who has been undermined by the people he trusted, the people that drafted him. He's a strong kid, so when they're both gone he'll thrive under someone else.

    Moreover, Chad Pennington was a MUCH better QB than Mark Sanchez has ever been, bum shoulder and all.

    You hated Chad. I agree he wasn't for us because he couldn't stay healthy or win the big one. But he was a FAR better QB when it came to lifting the play of his teammates on the field.


    Chad Pennington was a lousy physical specimen. His record is very clear. He stole our money, played in less than half the games he was paid to play in. He also had a far more talented offense to lead than Mark Sanchez ever had and he did nothing with it.

    That, my friend is the QB's job. Sanchez gets an "F"


    Only the Blind Homers came out of Cortland saying we had a terrific offense that could lead us to 12 wins. We're a joke offensively. OL, RB, TE, WR, you can't name a position of strength or someone an opposing DC has to fear. Mark Sanchez is the figurehead of a lousy offense that Rex Ryan and Mike Tannenbaum ignored.

    SAR I
    To me, this entire post is complete nonsense.

    1) NO, it absolutely looks like you are all wet when you say he should have been fired after the 2010 AFC Championship. Once again, NO ONE makes such a ludicrous decision after such success.

    2) The team showed teamwork and fight in the 2nd half of the Steelers game. 19 unanswered points? The Steelers lost in the SB. So if you were a Steelers fan, would that be a reason to fire their HC? I think not.

    3) The foot fetish comment is once again BUSH LEAGUE. I don't condone it either, but it has NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING to do with Rex Ryan as our HC. You're grasping at straws when you attempt to use that line of reasoning. Do you honestly think you'd be fired if your boss caught you OUTSIDE OF WORK on an internet film about foot fetishes? You know damn well you wouldn't, so don't try and assassinate Rex Ryan because of it. It's a free country and if you don't like it? Fine, don't watch the Jets. Because the simple fact is, Woody will NEVER fire Rex Ryan because of a stupid internet film. In other words, you are stuck watching him whether you like it or not.

    4) You read tea leaves better than I do?! Sh*t, it sounds like you've been SMOKING those tea leaves.

    For crying out loud, what in the world makes you think YOU have this special trait to read between the lines better than anyone else? You do not. Mark Sanchez can be pissed all he wants. I'm sure no one gives a sh*t, including the CS.

    Better yet, if he's so pissed as you say, then why doesn't he get off his fat A$$, stop blaming everyone else, start to raise the level of talent of the surrounding players, and actually play GOOD football? Then, he can gloat all he wants, right?

    The simple fact is, he's INCAPABLE of doing those things or else he would have.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us