Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats cheat again

I can't wait to hear how the cheaters' trolls try and defend this one. CAUGHT RED HANDED CHEATERS.

No, a PLAYER cheated.

Learn the difference between individual player and team.

Hall Of Fame
    inb4 trolls
    inb4 10 pages of bull****

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No, a PLAYER cheated.

Jimmies shall be rustled! Stop getting in dah way dawgg.

No, a PLAYER cheated.

Yeah, I'm sure he decided to do this on his own despite the sterling locker room around him. Rookie mistake... getting caught. He'll know better next time. Plenty of Patriots have gone an entire career with juice without getting caught.

Jets Insider VIP
    No, a PLAYER cheated.

Absolutely....

Good Grief!!!!

omg dump

It is a wonder how these guys ever got into a div 1 school. How stupid can some of these guys be. They are told, if there is any question on any supplement you are using, ask the trainer. Then when they get caught, it is always I did not know it was banned, or the I have a prescription for it, but i forgot to tell the team doctor. I can't wait to hear this excuse.

And why do you think fans need to defend him. He is stupid, he got caught, he got punished big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure he decided to do this on his own despite the sterling locker room around him. Rookie mistake... getting caught. He'll know better next time. Plenty of Patriots have gone an entire career with juice without getting caught.
    This is sports; of course some moron took PEDs. Doesn't mean the entire team/organization cheated. And if you believe this situation is specific to only NE, then you must believe the Saints were the only team to run a bounty system.

I understand that they're dumb bastids and we are born with disdain for them, but give me a break.

This is sports; of course some moron took PEDs. Doesn't mean the entire team/organization cheated. And if you believe this situation is specific to only NE, then you must believe the Saints were the only team to run a bounty system.

I understand that they're dumb bastids and we are born with disdain for them, but give me a break.
    Here's how I'm guessing it went down:

Patriots veterans: Hey, we're all taking this great stuff that makes us heal faster after games and gives us bigger muscles. Want in?

Bolden: Hey, that's great! Of course!

Patriots veterans: Now it's not exactly legal, so you'll have to do the following things to avoid getting caught...

Bolden: Yeah yeah, heal faster, I got it.

The whole team shooting smack while in London. I know someone who knows someone who knows the pilot of the plane they flew over on and he said they were all shooting up and Kraft was snorting coke out of the fight attendant's ass crack.

Man, it's been a while since I've been to one of those parties...

All League
    so by your logic the Jets cheated when pace got caught too

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    so by your logic the Jets cheated when pace got caught too

No, that's different. The cadaver was taking drugs unbeknownst to Pace.

Patriots veterans: Hey, we're all taking this great stuff that makes us heal faster after games and gives us bigger muscles. Want in?

Patriots veterans: Now it's not exactly legal, so you'll have to do the following things to avoid getting caught...

Pure speculation, but I get your point. Thing is, every team most likely has something like this going on. In fact, there's this one guy I know of that looks like he might be doing roids....if only I could remember his name....

Jets Insider VIP
    Pure speculation, but I get your point. Thing is, every team most likely has something like this going on. In fact, there's this one guy I know of that looks like he might be doing roids....if only I could remember his name....

Vitamins and calisthenics.

All League

Hey! you leave laron smash out of this!

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Vitamins and calisthenics.
    Ignore the foaming at the mouth doe, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    Hey! you leave laron smash out of this!
    Hey, I'm the one who came up with LARON SMASH! Learn some respect!

All League

Your logical insight into the Pats is indeed without equal.

Eternal, please enligten us. Do you think this will alter Rex's diabollically genius plan to sign all the Pats practice squad players? What if ALL the players tested positive? Think of the damage Rex could do if he unloaded a tanker of HGH into the Foxboro water supply? The Pats would forfeit every game due to PED suspensions thus paving the way for the Jets ascent to the top of the AFC East.