Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 82

Thread: Pats cheat again

  1. #21
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Your logical insight into the Pats is indeed without equal.

    Eternal, please enligten us. Do you think this will alter Rex's diabollically genius plan to sign all the Pats practice squad players? What if ALL the players tested positive? Think of the damage Rex could do if he unloaded a tanker of HGH into the Foxboro water supply? The Pats would forfeit every game due to PED suspensions thus paving the way for the Jets ascent to the top of the AFC East.
    Screw wanting Eternal's opinions. I want another poem.

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    708
    He should change his name to Eternally Challenged

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah_19 View Post
    I can't wait to hear how the cheaters' trolls try and defend this one. CAUGHT RED HANDED CHEATERS.
    Wait! You're not banned anymore?



  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Your logical insight into the Pats is indeed without equal.

    Eternal, please enligten us. Do you think this will alter Rex's diabollically genius plan to sign all the Pats practice squad players? What if ALL the players tested positive? Think of the damage Rex could do if he unloaded a tanker of HGH into the Foxboro water supply? The Pats would forfeit every game due to PED suspensions thus paving the way for the Jets ascent to the top of the AFC East.
    I don't do crazy, hypothetical scenarios. I deal with facts.

  5. #25
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    I don't do crazy, hypothetical scenarios. I deal with facts.
    EC,

    Any news on the letters you wrote to the media? Last time I checked no outlets have retracted the Jets loss yet. This is a very important issue, I hope you haven't given up fighting for it yet.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    I don't do crazy, hypothetical scenarios. I deal with facts.
    Here's a fact for you.


    Your entire persona is one big goof on the posters here. Every thread and every post is written with the objective to rile people up. And I have to hand it to you, you're pretty good at it, as you've sucked both Jets and Pats fans in at almost every turn.

    You people DO realize this guys not for real don't you?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    EC,

    Any news on the letters you wrote to the media? Last time I checked no outlets have retracted the Jets loss yet. This is a very important issue, I hope you haven't given up fighting for it yet.
    Not one reply. I wouldn't quite say I've given up, but the project is on the back burner at the moment.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Here's a fact for you.


    Your entire persona is one big goof on the posters here. Every thread and every post is written with the objective to rile people up. And I have to hand it to you, you're pretty good at it, as you've sucked both Jets and Pats fans in at almost every turn.

    You people DO realize this guys not for real don't you?
    Please, I'm not going to sit here and be lectured by some jackass Pats troll about what my intentions are. I have my opinions, and if you don't like them, you can always sodomize yourself.

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,552
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No, a PLAYER cheated.

    Learn the difference between individual player and team.
    Now is not the time for nuance McGinley. That comes later.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Now is not the time for nuance McGinley. That comes later.
    When the plane is in ashes, then you have my permission to throw the man off.

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Please, I'm not going to sit here and be lectured by some jackass Pats troll about what my intentions are. I have my opinions, and if you don't like them, you can always sodomize yourself.
    Faker. Pissed because you've been unmasked? I get that.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Faker. Pissed because you've been unmasked? I get that.
    Yeah, you've embarrassed me and ruined all of my carefully laid plans.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Vitamins and calisthenics.
    Not Calisthenics, Dynamic Tension:


  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

    You people DO realize this guys not for real don't you?

    Wow, never thought of that...you're brilliant. How can you tell?

    You must be really really smart

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,837
    wa's new?

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    8,127
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Here's a fact for you.


    Your entire persona is one big goof on the posters here. Every thread and every post is written with the objective to rile people up. And I have to hand it to you, you're pretty good at it, as you've sucked both Jets and Pats fans in at almost every turn.

    You people DO realize this guys not for real don't you?
    Why the hell do you converse with him then. It is like those jet fans that say they hate patriot fans posting here and go back and forth with them for 6 pages.

  17. #37
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah_19 View Post
    I can't wait to hear how the cheaters' trolls try and defend this one. CAUGHT RED HANDED CHEATERS.
    opps that's not the real Rah Rah.

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Why the hell do you converse with him then. It is like those jet fans that say they hate patriot fans posting here and go back and forth with them for 6 pages.
    Valid point. Guess I'm not as smart as CleatMarks after all.

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    8,127
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Valid point. Guess I'm not as smart as CleatMarks after all.
    Eternal can't even stay on topic with his own trolling.

  20. #40
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Here's a fact for you.


    Your entire persona is one big goof on the posters here. Every thread and every post is written with the objective to rile people up. And I have to hand it to you, you're pretty good at it, as you've sucked both Jets and Pats fans in at almost every turn.

    You people DO realize this guys not for real don't you?
    real?

    The guys a Top Ten poster who adds more than you ever have. Read his posts with an open mind, you may learn something.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us