Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats cheat again

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Your logical insight into the Pats is indeed without equal.

Eternal, please enligten us. Do you think this will alter Rex's diabollically genius plan to sign all the Pats practice squad players? What if ALL the players tested positive? Think of the damage Rex could do if he unloaded a tanker of HGH into the Foxboro water supply? The Pats would forfeit every game due to PED suspensions thus paving the way for the Jets ascent to the top of the AFC East.
    Screw wanting Eternal's opinions. I want another poem.

Rookie
    He should change his name to Eternally Challenged

Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah_19 View Post
    I can't wait to hear how the cheaters' trolls try and defend this one. CAUGHT RED HANDED CHEATERS.
    Wait! You're not banned anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Your logical insight into the Pats is indeed without equal.

Eternal, please enligten us. Do you think this will alter Rex's diabollically genius plan to sign all the Pats practice squad players? What if ALL the players tested positive? Think of the damage Rex could do if he unloaded a tanker of HGH into the Foxboro water supply? The Pats would forfeit every game due to PED suspensions thus paving the way for the Jets ascent to the top of the AFC East.
    I don't do crazy, hypothetical scenarios. I deal with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    EC,

Any news on the letters you wrote to the media? Last time I checked no outlets have retracted the Jets loss yet. This is a very important issue, I hope you haven't given up fighting for it yet.

Here's a fact for you.

Your entire persona is one big goof on the posters here. Every thread and every post is written with the objective to rile people up. And I have to hand it to you, you're pretty good at it, as you've sucked both Jets and Pats fans in at almost every turn.

You people DO realize this guys not for real don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    EC,

Any news on the letters you wrote to the media? Last time I checked no outlets have retracted the Jets loss yet. This is a very important issue, I hope you haven't given up fighting for it yet.
    Not one reply. I wouldn't quite say I've given up, but the project is on the back burner at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Here's a fact for you.

Your entire persona is one big goof on the posters here. Every thread and every post is written with the objective to rile people up. And I have to hand it to you, you're pretty good at it, as you've sucked both Jets and Pats fans in at almost every turn.

Please, I'm not going to sit here and be lectured by some jackass Pats troll about what my intentions are. I have my opinions, and if you don't like them, you can always sodomize yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No, a PLAYER cheated.

Learn the difference between individual player and team.
    Now is not the time for nuance McGinley. That comes later.

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Now is not the time for nuance McGinley. That comes later.
    When the plane is in ashes, then you have my permission to throw the man off.

Please, I'm not going to sit here and be lectured by some jackass Pats troll about what my intentions are. I have my opinions, and if you don't like them, you can always sodomize yourself.
    Faker. Pissed because you've been unmasked? I get that.

Faker. Pissed because you've been unmasked? I get that.
    Yeah, you've embarrassed me and ruined all of my carefully laid plans.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Vitamins and calisthenics.
    Not Calisthenics, Dynamic Tension:

Wow, never thought of that...you're brilliant. How can you tell?

You must be really really smart

Here's a fact for you.

Why the hell do you converse with him then. It is like those jet fans that say they hate patriot fans posting here and go back and forth with them for 6 pages.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah_19 View Post
    I can't wait to hear how the cheaters' trolls try and defend this one. CAUGHT RED HANDED CHEATERS.
    opps that's not the real Rah Rah.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Why the hell do you converse with him then. It is like those jet fans that say they hate patriot fans posting here and go back and forth with them for 6 pages.
    Valid point. Guess I'm not as smart as CleatMarks after all.

Valid point. Guess I'm not as smart as CleatMarks after all.
    Eternal can't even stay on topic with his own trolling.

Here's a fact for you.

real?

The guys a Top Ten poster who adds more than you ever have. Read his posts with an open mind, you may learn something.