Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pats cheat again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    real?

The guys a Top Ten poster who adds more than you ever have. Read his posts with an open mind, you may learn something.
    Oh-oh, a Chowd cat fight.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No, a PLAYER cheated.

Learn the difference between individual player and team.
    the organization supplied the PED's to him.

real?

The guys a Top Ten poster who adds more than you ever have. Read his posts with an open mind, you may learn something.
    Oh, I see. When I criticise him I'm an ass, but when YOU do the exact same thing, it's brilliant. So in addition to being an unfunny doosh, you're also a hypocrite. Got it.

Can't believe how many rubes took the bait on this thread.

Jets Insider VIP
    No, a PLAYER cheated.

Learn the difference between individual player and team.
    Exactly, only when all 53 cheat will it count.

Just like when Belichick and his videographer conspired to record signals from other teams...didn't matter, unless the entire coaching staff was involved. lol

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    so by your logic the Jets cheated when pace got caught too
    They're not performance enhancing drugs unless you're able to perform in the first place

I know we aren't supposed to engage in personal attacks but I got to say "Eternal Champion", your threads make my head hurt. I usually avoid them like the plague.

Honestly bringing up the cheating stuff some more citing a player that got caught using something he shouldn't have as "The Pats are cheating again"

Honestly when I saw Pats cheat again followed by Eternal Champion I knew better then to come in here...

Still, a thread saying the Jets really didn't lose a game... That they LOST. Then one talking about stealing all the Pats players off of waivers...

You are worse then any of the Pats posters here. I used to hate TX but you know what... He says it like it is. That the Jets got nothing on the Pats and that here in reality we have nothing we can say to argue that. I believe that if ever there is a day that the Jets do win a Superbowl that he'll acknowledge that but if I'm in his shoes... I'm not counting on it. So please Eternal... stop drinking Windex for a little bit and start posting things that aren't mind numbing. Please.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    They're not performance enhancing drugs unless you're able to perform in the first place
    yea. If you take PED's and they dont work........ its not cheating. its called trying.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Exactly, only when all 53 cheat will it count.

Just like when Belichick and his videographer conspired to record signals from other teams...didn't matter, unless the entire coaching staff was involved. lol
    Put the bias aside, and you'll realize you're being ridiculous.

A single player was caught doing something wrong. A single player does not equal an entire organization/team. If there were multiple players doing it, then you would have a case. As it stands, the only reason for outrage on this board is being a rival fanbase that hates everything that the Pats do.

Don't get your jimmies all rustled just because you can't set aside your bias for 5 minutes. Fictional scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    the organization supplied the PED's to him.
    I'd like to see an article or report of some sort to verify this accusation.

All League
    I'd like to see an article or report of some sort to verify this accusation.
    I was using TX method of pulling crap out of thin air. Wondered how long it would take for someone to call me out on it.

I was using TX method of pulling crap out of thin air. Wondered how long it would take for someone to call me out on it.
    Ah, I see.

All League
    Ah, I see.
    Probably not the most effective way, but what can you say..... I was bored

Probably not the most effective way, but what can you say..... I was bored
    I can understand. Strip is pretty dead today.

All League
    I can understand. Strip is pretty dead today.
    Bye weeks are a *****. ****ty seasons are too.

I think he got them from Calvin Pace. He ventured near the sidelines where Sal Alosi was orchestrating a human wall and tripped. Calvin said to take the pills so he'd be more aware of any appendages that might get in his way from making it down field .

Bye weeks are a *****. ****ty seasons are too.
    Especially with another NHL lockout. I have nothing to be excited for right now.

All League
    Especially with another NHL lockout. I have nothing to be excited for right now.
    Oh god I know. I love hockey .... Normally the penguins share the spotlight with the steelers this time of year here in pittsburgh. I'm subjected to hearing and seeing Ben worthlessberger and the steelers 24/7. Stab me in the eyes with needles.

Oh god I know. I love hockey .... Normally the penguins share the spotlight with the steelers this time of year here in pittsburgh. I'm subjected to hearing and seeing Ben worthlessberger and the steelers 24/7. Stab me in the eyes with needles.
    Well, I'm a new fan to the sport so I'm just like, "wtf?". Don't see how the sport is gonna grow a US fanbase when it's premier league has a work stoppage every 5 minutes.

All League
    Well, I'm a new fan to the sport so I'm just like, "wtf?". Don't see how the sport is gonna grow a US fanbase when it's premier league has a work stoppage every 5 minutes.
    So true. It was like yesterday that it happened before. Frustrating

So true. It was like yesterday that it happened before. Frustrating
    Good news is that I heard the league and PA are actually finally trying to hammer something out. And, apparently, Fehr wasn't disclosing all information to the players, so he's got a hot lamp on him.