Thread: Whos going to Thanksgiving Jets pats?

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like

Whos going to Thanksgiving Jets pats?

Im going to the game in a party bus got a sweet deal ,Bus picks picks you up in Syosset BYOB catered thanksgiving dinner tickiet to the game and ride back but i'd deff like to meet some of you dudes if you will be there im not sure where we will be parking but I am Super pumped to be at the game and hopefully get even with the Patsies and beat up on the Seahawks tomorrow to stay in this thing...

Let me know shoot me a pm and ill give me cell and id like to say what up and introduce my self in person.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    you poor misguided bastard.....

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    would never want to ruin my thanksgiving like that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I predict 28,500 turkeys in the stands.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going because I already paid cash for two seats on a bus from a local bar.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not even sure I'd bother watching on TV anymore.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    please megre with "there's one born everyday" thread

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    SMH ... You're really willing to ruin your Holiday like that

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gave up the ticket I had. Im not wasting my time when I could be spending the holiday with loved ones.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    SMH ... You're really willing to ruin your Holiday like that
    my holiday blows anyway at home i cook for a week straigh,,,they alleat in less than 30 mins than lay on the couch and no one wactches football but me and i told them they are on their own this year id ratherbe ther cheering on then writing dump posts on here about what whe should have done or do id rather see a rvialry game and have fun getting drunk having thanksgivine dinner there and have a ride there and back ...thats not sad thats being a fan...$125 for the bus ticket and food BYOB...and im meeting people there to have a good time...hopefully if we get one good win and a win this weekend we are all tied then it gets interesting its not Rexs Fault for this team it Mike Ts problem he gets canned and we bring in a new offensive Coordinator ...I just want to meet some of you regulars thats why i mad this post.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    my holiday blows anyway at home i cook for a week straigh,,,they alleat in less than 30 mins than lay on the couch and no one wactches football but me and i told them they are on their own this year id ratherbe ther cheering on then writing dump posts on here about what whe should have done or do id rather see a rvialry game and have fun getting drunk having thanksgivine dinner there and have a ride there and back ...thats not sad thats being a fan...$125 for the bus ticket and food BYOB...and im meeting people there to have a good time...hopefully if we get one good win and a win this weekend we are all tied then it gets interesting its not Rexs Fault for this team it Mike Ts problem he gets canned and we bring in a new offensive Coordinator ...I just want to meet some of you regulars thats why i mad this post.
    Plus instead of gettig pissed off and yelling at home ill have others yelling and sharing the same thing with me...im going becuse i love fotball and my team happens to blow this year,...and im hoping we win saturday and have some momentum going into Thanksgiving...so if you dont like dont answer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're going to be in a party bus, chances are you'll be in the L lot. I'm in L7.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanksgiving is a very big holiday in my wife's family. I went to the last one but when I saw that this year that we had a Thanksgiving day game again, I knew my own words had come back to haunt me. I told the wife last time that the Jets wouldn't have another game on Thanksgiving for at least a decade.

Unfortunately I didn't take into account that Woody would be a jackass and request it again so soon.

I sold my tickets for face value.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stay in the bus.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    Plus instead of gettig pissed off and yelling at home ill have others yelling and sharing the same thing with me...im going becuse i love fotball and my team happens to blow this year,...and im hoping we win saturday and have some momentum going into Thanksgiving...so if you dont like dont answer.
    That's hardly the right attitude to put forth during the holidays, especially with you looking to arrange to meet some of the posters here.