View Poll Results: Who comes out victorious?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

14 23.73%
  • Seahawks

45 76.27%
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,061 to 1,065 of 1065

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Jets Vs. Seahawks Week 10

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Since Mark is stuck with us for another year(Thanks, Tanny), I say we let Mark continue as QB this year.....

- Get a top-10 pick in the 2013 Draft and DRAFT A PASS-RUSHER(The Best One available) since there will be PLENTY TO BE HAD.

Then go into the 2013 season and hope Mark Craps the bed again(which he will, IMO) to get the Jets ANOTHER Top-10 pick where they will FINALLY DRAFT A FRANCHISE QB IN 2014!

Didn't we draft two pass rushers with our number one pick two years in a row? How about getting rid of the Bean Counter and the Mouth and finding someone who knows how to pick and coach players.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trade Cro! I think our defense did a pretty good job today, especially that TD they scored for us. Maybe instead of babying Sanchez's feelings people should cut the D a little slack. It's hard to play your a$$ off and set up the O to score, only to have them keep letting you down. That's gotta be bad on morale and divisive for the team. Sure, some players screwed up today, but there's a big difference between 1 player making a couple of mistakes and 1 QB making a bunch of mistakes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Rex was wearing a hat that said:NJ/NY STRONG.

That might be it for me. If they are not the ZNY JETS, see ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Jets!
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Agreed. That was, by far, the worst thing about today.

To the two clowns above :

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    That was in support of the Hurricane relief, jacka$$

I can't believe KJ and Eternal can be so dense as to forget the meaning of those hats.

(or maybe I can believe it..... good lord...)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Don't trade Cro! I think our defense did a pretty good job today, especially that TD they scored for us. Maybe instead of babying Sanchez's feelings people should cut the D a little slack. It's hard to play your a$$ off and set up the O to score, only to have them keep letting you down. That's gotta be bad on morale and divisive for the team. Sure, some players screwed up today, but there's a big difference between 1 player making a couple of mistakes and 1 QB making a bunch of mistakes.
    Absolutely spot on. Cro's a hero. Playcalling and execution both unforgivably garbage today. First time in my life I've been ashamed to watch my fave team. Jets should have won this game. Instead we have inept playcalling, and creampuffs on O. So embarrassing.

Heads got to roll now.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Bradway did not leave the team in the state that they are now in.
    Badway is still with the Jets as the director of scouting.