Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned from GangGreen

Undrafted Free Agent

Banned from GangGreen

Greetings fellow football fans! I was banned today from the GangGreen Forum. I am a Denver Broncos fan who enjoys watching Tebow play QB.

In the process I have found myself pulling for the Jets - Tebow or no Tebow in the lineup.

I live in Wasilla, AK & love the NFL & general football talk.

All League
    Who cares

Edit: sorry, didn't see this was in the "introduce yourself" section. Welcome?
    Last edited by stanner; 11-11-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Don't care for #15 or Denver fans eh Stanner? That's quite alright. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi Badaxe - welcome!

JetsInsider is a better forum anyway. For one thing, nobody bans you simply for mentioning Tebow's name. Lotsa good debates over here. PM me sometime and let's see if we had problems with the same mod on TGG.

Bewildered Beast
    Welcome! Since it would be inappropriate to ban you for mentioning "Tebow", I will now douse myself with gasoline and light a match.

The pain will soon be gone.

Help me, Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Welcome! Since it would be inappropriate to ban you for mentioning "Tebow", I will now douse myself with gasoline and light a match.

The pain will soon be gone.

Help me, Allah.
    LOL dude - it's not that bad. We can agree to disagree about Tebow. I'm just glad for this message board. Thanks Soothsayer!

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    JetsInsider is a better forum anyway. For one thing, nobody bans you simply for mentioning Tebow's name. Lotsa good debates over here. PM me sometime and let's see if we had problems with the same mod on TGG.
    I used to be a mod recently over at TGG, perhaps I can provide a little insight too. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    I used to be a mod recently over at TGG, perhaps I can provide a little insight too. PM me.
    But how can I tell if you work for the Unbrella Corporation LOL! Will pm you later today after work

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Badaxe View Post
    Don't care for #15 or Denver fans eh Stanner? That's quite alright. Thanks for the warm welcome.
    No, I like Tebow, just not as my QB (although I'm willing to give him a shot now).

Undrafted Free Agent
    Nice WCO! A Mod with a sense of humor!

Thanks all for the welcome.

who banned you over at TGG?

For real? If so, whatever happened to Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    For real? If so, whatever happened to Ham?
    For real.

I was a member there from 2008 to 2011...and i was a mod from 2010-2011.

Who is Ham?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Lifetime ban from LongTimeJetsFan

Quote Originally Posted by Badaxe View Post
    Lifetime ban from LongTimeJetsFan
    Back In June 2011, I exposed one of the other mods for being a hypocritical @sshole. This particular mod bragged about bangin' black hookers, whined about being in the friend zone most of his life (when it came to chicks), bragged that he saw his female cousin strip topless while she danced on table. All that is just the tip of the ice berg, and it's all true.

He started deleting these threads that implicated him, and other posters took notice. We all called him out on it. It got to the point where he turned in his resignation and left TGG in shame. The mod i speak of went by the name of WhiteShoeWillie.

Fast forward 6 months or so. Myself and few others decided to leave TGG and start our own board due to Petrozza being a f*cking douchenozzle. About a month after I left, another mod surfaced on TGG from out of nowhere. This mod goes by the name of LongTimeJetFan, but is actually WhiteShoeWillie.

He couldn't handle having his lunch shoved up his @ss, so he waited till we all left.

Moral of the story: LongtimeJetFan is a massive f@ggot.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Dude's behavior is a disgrace. He is a "big lawsuit waiting to happen."

Yeah, LongTimeJetsFan banned me too. He can dish it out but he can't take it. He trolls with impunity but if you take his bait, he warns and bans you. At least I'll always have this beautiful memory: Once I referred to him as LoveYouLongTime on the board. LOLOLOL! Dude couldn't take a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Yeah, LongTimeJetsFan banned me too. He can dish it out but he can't take it. He trolls with impunity but if you take his bait, he warns and bans you. At least I'll always have this beautiful memory: Once I referred to him as LoveYouLongTime on the board. LOLOLOL! Dude couldn't take a joke.
    I used to rib that moron on a daily basis, but he couldn't do anything about it because I was a mod too. He whined in the mod forum, asking for me to be banned, but all the other mods sided with me because everybody knew what a whiny little girl he was.

It got to the point where he tucked his tail between his legs, and asked Petro to resign. Nobody gave a ****. We all laughed.

Then....after the board split (TGG & YDKF), LTJF came out from hiding in the bushes and Petro made him a mod again, complete with name change so nobody would make him cry. hahahahaha!!

LTJF is still the butt of our jokes on our other board.

That is freaking hilarious! I bet it was tons of fun to rib LTJF every day, and the sound of his impotent whines was music to the ears. I hope you gave him IV hot sauce. Kudos!

For real.

I was a member there from 2008 to 2011...and i was a mod from 2010-2011.

Who is Ham?
    Green Jets & Ham. Ham was a moderator here for many years until he had a classic meltdown and was banned. I thought he had made camp over at TGG.