Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Game

Veteran

Thanksgiving Game

So, how many Pats fans will be @ MetLife? More Pats fans then Jets fans? I think so.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Most likely, a good number of Jets fans like to think they are football fans.

Without a doubt there will be many Pats fans. Always is. The Pats are rolling along like usual. The Jets? They just suck as usual. The only Jets fans that will be there, are the idiots with no life. It`s Thanksgiving. Stay home. Get as much money for the tickets you have and don`t give a rats arse what anyone says about you. Don`t be a moron and waste your time, unless, you have no life what so ever.

Hall Of Fame
    Already sold mine to a Jets fan.

Can't promise what he is going to do with them.

Veteran
    They are gonna kill us. I've lost my faith in Rex -----> Woody and a bunch of logos in between. Tyler Wilson might slip to 2nd at QB and we pray for some diamonds in the rough.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Without a doubt there will be many Pats fans. Always is. The Pats are rolling along like usual. The Jets? They just suck as usual. The only Jets fans that will be there, are the idiots with no life. It`s Thanksgiving. Stay home. Get as much money for the tickets you have and don`t give a rats arse what anyone says about you. Don`t be a moron and waste your time, unless, you have no life what so ever.
    Thank you for your advice, I will listen to you.

I don't think anyone will be there...

More embarassing than lots of opposing fans... That stadium is going to be more than 50% empty.

If you think you are getting any money for your tickets, you are delusional.

Just wait until the day of the game and by $25 mezz tickets, or $50 lower level seats. THat happened with the Dolphins game before the storm. The stadium will be more empty than possible, especially on Thanksgiving night... especially if they lose to the Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Thank you for your advice, I will listen to you.
    cool.

79,999 more to go.

I know some of you guys live for this crap. Just stop the madness already. It`s a game. It means nothing. I understand the whole tailgating thing. Nothing beats it, except,..... staying home and tailgating. Well I think it`s better at home anyway. No loading up the vehicle. No forgetting this or that. No mess. No UNloading. No traffic. Just so much easier at home in mom`s basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    If you think you are getting any money for your tickets, you are delusional.

Just wait until the day of the game and by $25 mezz tickets, or $50 lower level seats. THat happened with the Dolphins game before the storm. The stadium will be more empty than possible, especially on Thanksgiving night... especially if they lose to the Rams.
    Proud to say I no longer have tickets. Been 3 years now.

PROUD NON-Season Ticket Holder.

Giving up your tickets is the only way this dysfunctional organization will change.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee_Jet View Post
    So, how many Pats fans will be @ MetLife? More Pats fans then Jets fans? I think so.
    In Charlotte...we have already told the bar we will not have a group meet up. ho would go out of their way to see this mess.

FUKK WOODY...FUKK REX.

Here's my Thanksgiving salute for Rex, Woody, Tanny, Sanchez, Sparano and the rest of the idiots and scrubs who make up, and "manage", our team:

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Giving up your tickets is the only way this dysfunctional organization will change.
    Agreed...I planned on TENN. I wouldn't walk across the street to see this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Here's my Thanksgiving salute for Rex, Woody, Tanny, Sanchez, Sparano and the rest of the idiots and scrubs who make up, and "manage", our team:

id like to join in with that salute to these clowns. this isnt football this is a circus.
    Last edited by Nike; 11-11-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Rookie
    Pats just made Fitzpatrick look like Montana and the Jet's D is alot better than Buffalo's.

Should be a close game. It's always tough playing the Jets in NY.

That being said, Sanchez doesn't look like a franchise QB that the Jets need to win and make the playoffs. Tebow isn't the answer either.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    It's going to be filled with Jets fans.

See, after we lose in St. Louis to fall to 3-7 we'll be facing the humiliation of 40,000 no-shows and cascades of boo-birds on national TV on a holiday and no way Woody Johnson can tolerate that.

It'll be Tebow time. They'll announce him as a starter, it'll energize the fanbase, it'll be good for NFL ratings, and it'll fill those 40,000 seats with New York fans.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's going to be filled with Jets fans.

See, after we lose in St. Louis to fall to 3-7 we'll be facing the humiliation of 40,000 no-shows and cascades of boo-birds on national TV on a holiday and no way Woody Johnson can tolerate that.

It'll be Tebow time. They'll announce him as a starter, it'll energize the fanbase, it'll be good for NFL ratings, and it'll fill those 40,000 seats with New York fans.

SAR I

The sad thing is that you are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Should be a close game. It's always tough playing the Jets in NY.
    It is?

The Jets are 2-3 at home this year. The Patriots are 9-2 at the Jets dating back to 2001, of which the Jets didn't even lead a single second of any of those games until the 3rd quarter in the 2009 game. The Jets definitely have a lot of home history on their side, especially in games against the New England Patriots.

Proud to say I no longer have tickets. Been 3 years now.

PROUD NON-Season Ticket Holder.
    GMCJets!!!!