Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Jenkins just had the line of the year

I love watching the SNY postgame. They put the games in perfect perspective. Kris Jenkins, Ray Lucas, and Joe Klecko call it like it is and you have to respect that.

It's kind of like:

Jets fans desparately want to express their point but can't even spell Kris Jenkins correctly. Maybe we deserve all we get.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    He is spot on.

Same for Lucas and eyebrows.

SNY is must watch post games.
    Yeah.....It's the ONLY entertaining thing to watch on Jets Gamedays nowadays.

Imagine how much "fun" it would've been if this show was on during the Kotite years....

Suckchez is coming to the podium, lets see what his suck azz has to say.

I thought we were on our way to a championship a few years back hahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SNY guys are not in the pockets of the Jets organization--like the dudes on ESPN are. I enjoy their HONESTY.

Mark Sanchez the new Brady Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Mark Sanchez the new Brady Quinn.
    That's an insult to Brady Quinn.

Sanchez just benched himself mid press conference!!

Hahahahah you wish!

Mark Sanchez said we will get better.

All League
    well when you score 1 td in 7 quarters its hard to do worse

Well that's a relief.

Did he mention when?

Shocking--but didn't he really say--we have to get better.

Mark: We have to get better as a team. Im too confident i will not lose my job.

Practice Squad
    This was a game coming off the Bye Week. Rex said things would be fixed during the bye week. Anyone see anything different this week. If anything the offense played worse. If Rex continues to stick with Suckchez he needs to be fired too.

Saw another average football team be totally out coached, out played etc. Same Jets, different week.

We cant win we play the way i did today.

No question we can still make a run and its my job to do everything right and not hurt the team. We have great coaches. I know we can do it, its gotta turn and it starts with me.

Ive played at a high level for this team. Just goimg through a little bit of a slump right now , just have to get better dont dance around problems, turnovers in the red zone.

We cant win we play the way i did today.

No question we can still make a run and its my job to do everything right and not hurt the team. We have great coaches. I know we can do it, its gotta turn and it starts with me.

Ive played at a high level for this team. Just goimg through a little bit of a slump right now , just have to get better dont dance around problems, turnovers in the red zone.
    I think we can use the "crazy monkey" emoticon as Mark's New Logo since it fits him to a tee.

'Cause he's NUTS if he thinks it's a "little bit of a slump" at this point of his career.....

HE CAN'T PLAY QB ANYMORE!! heck....I don't think he ever really could, tbh.

there’s nothing wrong with going 15-1
    When Sanchez said this last year, I knew we were all done for. That kind of ignorance will get you nowhere in the NFL.

The bigger issue is that Rex has the same attitude.

Going forward are we sticking worth Mark?

-If it only was one guy we could solve it, we can win with sanchez and tebow and you cant convincebme otherwise.

Rex just resign right there at the press conference.
    When it's the qb-yes one man is that important.

Veteran
    I don't get the reference.

The band is reported to have continued doing their job in order to maintain some kind of sanity while the ship went down. While the world around them was crumbling, they did their job successfully. This is not Mark Sanchez. He's more of the guy in the engine room who continued to feed power to the engine that drove the Titanic into the iceberg.

So yeah, I don't really get the reference. It doesn't make any sense.