Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Forget Tebow, it's McElroy time.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    At this point McElroy is probably the best QB on the roster and I think he should be given a shot too. Unfortunately, Sanchez is making $3 mil, Tebow is making $2 mil. and McElroy is making $340,000 this year. The front office would never admit their failure and have all that money riding the pine.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I've always been the utmost supporter but Sanchez has been given chance after chance and he's obviously shot.

Tebow is not the answer and everyone knows he's just a situational player so it's time for Sanchez to hit the pine and see what the kid can do. He's got the size, a good arm and has shown he can move the offense.

A Sanchez start next week is a slap in the face to every person who supports this team.
    I like McElroy but tebow deserves a chance first. He has not been given a real chance

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I've always been the utmost supporter but Sanchez has been given chance after chance and he's obviously shot.

Tebow is not the answer and everyone knows he's just a situational player so it's time for Sanchez to hit the pine and see what the kid can do. He's got the size, a good arm and has shown he can move the offense.

A Sanchez start next week is a slap in the face to every person who supports this team.
    Meclroy sucks and he is a slap in the face to everyone who supports this team. The issue not only the qb. When fans do this is just pisses me off how about blocking or running the ball too.
    Just changing the qb will solve nothing
    Last edited by rammagen; 11-12-2012 at 06:48 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow...McElroy...who gives a sh*t?

As long as we get Sanchez the hell out of there, I'm cool either way.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The emperor has no clothes... I am personally satisfied this Monday morning that Woody looks like a total fool. I am emotionally checked out and now it is 1992 all over again.

REX is not a HC.... his behavior on the sideline and the press is embarrassing and regardless of McElroy, Tebow or Mark, this team is going no where.

Think about it...our best offensive weapon is Jeremy Kerley.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    The emperor has no clothes... I am personally satisfied this Monday morning that Woody looks like a total fool. I am emotionally checked out and now it is 1992 all over again.

REX is not a HC.... his behavior on the sideline and the press is embarrassing and regardless of McElroy, Tebow or Mark, this team is going no where.

Think about it...our best offensive weapon is Jeremy Kerley.
    This isn't about trying to turn the season around. Who in the hell thinks we're going to run the table and get a wildcard?

No, this is about turning the page on the Sanchez era once and for all. It's clear as day that this kid isn't the solution. I can't remember the last time I've seen a player get so many free passes.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    again for the slower members of the group calling for Mcelroy he sucks, this is not lets change the qb to save the season that crap only works with Disney movies and tebow and tebow and this coaching staff has sucked the life out of Mark and Tim with the constant swapping esp after a decent play by either of them.
    Unless whomever plays qb gets help from the oline, running game and receivers that person is going to suck too.
    Is it that hard to understand?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rammagen View Post
    again for the slower members of the group calling for Mcelroy he sucks, this is not lets change the qb to save the season that crap only works with Disney movies and tebow and tebow and this coaching staff has sucked the life out of Mark and Tim with the constant swapping esp after a decent play by either of them.
    Unless whomever plays qb gets help from the oline, running game and receivers that person is going to suck too.
    Is it that hard to understand?
    What is not hard to understand is the Mark Sanchez blows ass at playing QB.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Tebow...McElroy...who gives a sh*t?

As long as we get Sanchez the hell out of there, I'm cool either way.
    TBH, I am almost scared that Tebow might actually win a game or two, I'm looking forward to a total house cleaning at this point.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets To Do List:

Fire Tanny

Hire a GM who is a Football guy, not a numbers guy

Fire Sporano - The Jets hired the only OC who could make BSchott look like a genius.

Bench Sanchez

Cut Tebow

Start McElroy

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Jets To Do List:

Fire Tanny

Fire Sporano - The Jets hired the only OC who could make BSchott look like a genius.

Bench Sanchez

Cut Tebow

Start McElroy
    I like it ! ... Although I would start Tebow for a couple games to see how he does before starting McElroy.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets To Do List:

Fire Tanny

Bench Sanchez

Cut Tebow

Start McElroy
    Best quote I've seen so far. I agree 100% with what you just said.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

3-6 and nobodys benched or fired?

this organization has hit another all time low. there is no accountability amongst players or coaches.

rex is clueless and his pressers are too painful to watch.

changes need to be made. the remaining schedule is very favorable if only we can get a team to show up on sundays.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    They wanted to fire Cavanaugh in the offseason but couldn't find anybody to take his job. Would you want Mark Sanchez on your resume?

I understand wanting a "sacrificial firing" but lets be honest, the entire organization sucks so nothing is going to change things this year.

Let them implode and lose the rest of the games this way we get a better draft position. There are no moral victories.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really hope we lose all the rest of our games!
    It's the only way to get change in this league! Do you really want Rex to go 8-8?
    We just had 2 weeks to prepare for a team with a 3rd round rookie QB & layed a MASSIVE EGG!
    4 more TOs
    Fumbled punt
    Missed tackles all over the place again on crucial 3rd downs where the 1st contact was BEFORE the 1st down marker!

How much can one fan base take?
    * Also, check out Rex record coming off byes, it is pretty ugly. Look what Miami did to us coming off their bye at OUR PLACE!
    Rex has lost his MOJO and after all our blusterous jabber we are the laughing stock of the NFL. The Jets are IRRELAVENT!
    Woody can't be happy.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This isn't HS or College, although O and ST's play like they are PAL.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets To Do List:

Fire Tanny

Bench Sanchez

Cut Tebow

Start McElroy
    Compare this list with what they actually will do -

Extend Tanny
    Hire a consultant
    Extend Sporano
    Keep starting Suckchez
    Sign Tebow to new 5 year deal
    Cut McElroy

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

How many more times does the O need to be shut out before......

they bench Sanchez?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I am all in, have been for weeks...

anybody remember this video??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQPVv4pafN8

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

At 1:30 in the above video

McElroy makes the play Mark got picked on yesterday, and does it with tighter coverage!!!!!