Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forget Tebow, it's McElroy time.

I agree. We've seen what both Cantchez and Telol can do, and it's complete failure. Give Greg some snaps and see what he's got.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I agree. We've seen what both Cantchez and Telol can do, and it's complete failure. Give Greg some snaps and see what he's got.
    LMAO!

Cantchez....Telol.

You're rustling tonight, McGinley!

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    LMAO!

Cantchez....Telol.

You're rustling tonight, McGinley!
    My jim jams have been rustled like hell, my son. There's no going back. The Jets have rustled things......forever.

Jets Insider VIP
    Don't have anything to lose.....Tebow won't help....Give McEroy a shot see what he can do....The current offense is painful to watch!!

Jets Insider VIP
    McElroy

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    I've always been the utmost supporter but Sanchez has been given chance after chance and he's obviously shot.

Tebow is not the answer and everyone knows he's just a situational player so it's time for Sanchez to hit the pine and see what the kid can do. He's got the size, a good arm and has shown he can move the offense.

A Sanchez start next week is a slap in the face to every person who supports this team.
    +1.

This game should be the equivelant of Bledsoe going down.

-

Quote Originally Posted by MJet67 View Post
    Don't have anything to lose.....Tebow won't help....Give McEroy a shot see what he can do....The current offense is painful to watch!!
    Rex will go down in flames with Sanchez. If McElroy has any success it will even further conclude this coaches ineptitude.
    Something tells me McElroys arm is plenty strong enough & his vision good enough to throw a 3 yard pass in the end zone.
    Or throw an accurate screen pass. Sanchez numbers are Jamarcus Russell like.
    Rex is treating Sanchez with the respect of a top 15 QB in this league?
    Parcells would have benched his Azz after that late, late, late , throw to Keller!
    That was a rookie throw! & Hill was wide open in the middle of the field.
    Some QBs have great vision thus they don't need rocket arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    SAR I mentioned something about the Jets having Bad Timing....

This is probably another example.

In a draft where there will be Pass-Rushers galore, the Jets will end up with another Chad Pennington again.

Then the next year when there ARE QB's to be had, the Jets will go after a Project at Pass-Rusher who will FAIL like all Jets players drafted do.....
    I remember drafting the bowling ball with butcher knives high in the first and the the following year vince wilfork fell to the pats. Life is all about timing.

Tebow was third string in Denver and they put him in and turned things around
    So why don't the jets put in McElroy and see what he's got
    Tebow is not the answer, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain
    Just say no to tebow and Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by rangers1 View Post
    I want to see McElroy, too.

I've always been the utmost supporter but Sanchez has been given chance after chance and he's obviously shot.

Tebow is not the answer and everyone knows he's just a situational player so it's time for Sanchez to hit the pine and see what the kid can do. He's got the size, a good arm and has shown he can move the offense.

A Sanchez start next week is a slap in the face to every person who supports this team.

The first step would be to actually activate McElroy for a game.

Normally the BU would be my favorite guy right now but McElroy is a POS IMO. I still have no idea why we are wasting a spot to keep him on this team. I'd rather see a 50 year old Vinny make anther return then see him take one friggen snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Normally the BU would be my favorite guy right now but McElroy is a POS IMO. I still have no idea why we are wasting a spot to keep him on this team. I'd rather see a 50 year old Vinny make anther return then see him take one friggen snap.

[youtube]G6DuK6lBeRw[/youtube]

All League
    Funny how the boards owner gets soooooo much support when he says put in McElroy but when the guy who is right time and time and time again says it 4 weeks ago he gets killed!!!!!

The suckchez era is OVER!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K_O_Brien View Post
    I want no part of Tebow. The guy is awful. I'll go with Mark all the way until the bitter end before I'd want to see Tebow in there.
    Sanchez's atrocious turnovers play critical roles in ALL 6 Jet losses this season.

Tebow protects the ball better and probably would have at least matched Sanchez's pathetic numbers.

Fact is, Tebow should have been starting a month ago.

Right.

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    Funny how the boards owner gets soooooo much support when he says put in McElroy but when the guy who is right time and time and time again says it 4 weeks ago he gets killed!!!!!

The suckchez era is OVER!!!!!
    Here you go, DBAKE :

Congrats.

All League
    I'd like to see both Tebow and McElroy start, or at least give them each a full half.

Why not? The season is tanked, might as well entertain us somehow.

Drawback is, there's no one to design plays that'll utilize their skills properly.

"I keep them (Tebow's plays) separated (from other plays) so I know when he’s out there,” Sparano said Thursday. “That’s been helpful for me to know that here’s his package and that’s what we’re practicing during the week.”

“Sometimes that package is a little bit bigger and sometimes it’s a shade smaller,” he added.
    Wow ... is he really a department head? LOL

McElroy has a good arm? McElroy has a horrible arm. You can't play QB if you can't make the throws. And McElroy can't make the throws.

I wouldn't bet against Tebow. With his work ethic, no reason to think he can't improve.

I am going to laugh my ass of when during the season ending presser Rex announces Mark Sanchez will definitely be the starter next year and calls him a great QB. CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!