Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Allowing Sanchez to keep playing is throwing what's left of the season in the sh!tcan

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

Angry Allowing Sanchez to keep playing is throwing what's left of the season in the sh!tcan

Mark Suckchez is done, done as in stick a fork in him.

McElroy or Tebow should play what's left of the season, we aren't winning sh!t with Suckchez as our starting QB.

The only way I would allow Suckchez to keep playing is if we want to shoot for a high draft pick.

That's it, plain and simple, this kid is f_cking awful.

Time to send him packing with his pacifier in his mouth.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 11-11-2012 at 07:46 PM.

F**k Sanchez, Rex, Sparano, Tebow, Keller, and the rest of these jerkoffs. Load up the bus, then blow it up.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    F**k Sanchez, Rex, Sparano, Tebow, Keller, and the rest of these jerkoffs. Load up the bus, then blow it up.
    I hear you....

Rex has let this team get soft, no question about it.

I really wish we could get rid of Tannenbaum as the GM.

Jets Insider VIP
    do you really think playing Tebow or the kid will help any? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Mark Suckchez is done, done as in stick a fork in him.

McElroy or Tebow should play what's left of the season, we aren't winning sh!t with Suckchez as our starting QB.

The only way I would allow Suckchez to keep playing is if we want to shoot for a high draft pick.

That's it, plain and simple, this kid is f_cking awful.

Time to send him packing with his pacifier in his mouth.
    AGREED for a very long time now.

I'll also add that if Rex Ryan continues to stick with Sanchez, he should get fired also.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do not want that to happen. I think Rex is a very good HC given the talent.

I just believe he's stubborn to a fault. Just like his old man was and if he cannot learn from his father's mistakes, then he's doomed to repeat them.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    It sure as hell won't hurt.

Standing pat at this point is absolutely ludicrous unless you are just content with losing....Sanchez won't be the starter next year, book it.

May as well see what the other QB's on the roster have to offer so we know if we need to draft another QB this off-season or not.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tebow will win games if he comes in. That will be disasterous for our draft status. Should of went to tebow weeks ago. Its too late now. Leave sanchez in and go 3-13.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Not sure exactly what will actually get Tanny, Rex & Co fired, but if losing out will do it then let's lose out. I want a high draft pick, but it won't matter unless different people are in charge.

I hear you....

It has now become impossible for me to watch Sparano on camera without going into a curse barrage. I had to listen to a bunch of dopes on here trying to tell folks like me that hiring that dunce was a great move. Sparano is the biggest Jet blunder since Kotex was hired. Rex' hiring isn't too far behind.

Tony, where is the f**king offense?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Tebow will win games if he comes in. That will be disasterous for our draft status. Should of went to tebow weeks ago. Its too late now. Leave sanchez in and go 3-13.

Don't want to have another Run DMC/Gholston scenario with meaningless wins.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    AGREED for a very long time now.

I'll also add that if Rex Ryan continues to stick with Sanchez, he should get fired also.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do not want that to happen. I think Rex is a very good HC given the talent.

I just believe he's stubborn to a fault. Just like his old man was and if he cannot learn from his father's mistakes, then he's doomed to repeat them.
    I like Rex, I have been supportive of Rex up until now, but, if he doesn't make a QB change this season, they can send him packing along with Suckchez as far as I am concerned. If he is content to settle for mediocre QB play week in and week out, Rex can absolutely leave with him.

I want a coach that wants to win and that isn't afraid to make changes when the team loses multiple games in a row. Undying loyalty to a player that is clearly underachieving - dating back to last season - is not a quality of a winning HC in the NFL.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 11-11-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    No, it won't. There's no hope if the current coaching staff, general manage and scouting department are still employed by the New York Jets.

There are two players I do not want on the Jets in 2013, and both are all but guaranteed to not only be here, but to start and play as #1's all season.

Mark Sanchez.

And Santonio Holmes.

Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I think Rex is a very good HC given the talent.
    Enough with Worship, MJ!

REX SUCKS AS A HEAD COACH!! HE AND SANCHEZ ARE BUTT-BUDDIES OF THE HIGHEST ORDER AND HAVE TO BE JETTISONED!!

(oh but you won't say anything 'cause you'll just ignore this post like always.... )

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Tebow isn't going to win sh!t with this team. He'll be gone in the offseason

Jets Insider VIP
    It has now become impossible for me to watch Sparano on camera without going into a curse barrage. I had to listen to a bunch of dopes on here trying to tell folks like me that hiring that dunce was a great move. Sparano is the biggest Jet blunder since Kotex was hired. Rex' hiring isn't too far behind.

Tony, where is the f**king offense?
    somehow ....I see you with a bottle of red wine, a sausage and pepper sandwich spitting up half chewed peppers and foaming at the mouth. your wife and son slowly moving away towards the door for safety.

We suck.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    somehow ....I see you with a bottle of red wine, a sausage and pepper sandwich spitting up half chewed peppers and foaming at the mouth. your wife and son slowly moving away towards the door for safety.

We suck.
    Close. I prepared pulled pork and homemade BBQ sauce today. It was insanely good.

I lost it after Sanchez threw that pick in the red zone (How many times is that putz going to do this???!!!). After that, it was pretty much a constant stream of expletives and related histrionics.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    There are two players I do not want on the Jets in 2013, and both are all but guaranteed to not only be here, but to start and play as #1's all season.

Mark Sanchez.

And Santonio Holmes.

Such is life.

+1

All Pro
    I hear you....

I really wish we could get rid of Woody as the Owner

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Close. I prepared pulled pork and homemade BBQ sauce today. It was insanely good.

I lost it after Sanchez threw that pick in the red zone (How many times is that putz going to do this???!!!). After that, it was pretty much a constant stream of expletives and related histrionics.
    I really can't watch this kid play football anymore, it's not worth the stress - or the loss of a good meal.