Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 102

Thread: Leberfeld pouncing on Rex....and I like it.

  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Good try by Leberfield but if you think Rex is going to admit anything we already know(that he thinks we don't), think again.


    Rex is a moron and Woody is an even bigger Moron if he doesn't get rid of him.

    Since Mark is stuck here for one more year, GET RID OF REX, GET ANOTHER COACH, DRAFT ANOTHER QB, AND......I can't think of anything else. I just want one or both to be gone(Rex and Sanchez)


    Demote Tanny back to Capologist.
    I said this last year. There was a moment after one of our losses when, as he spoke to the media, I really understood that Rex is not very bright. It also became clear that the job of head coach is beyond his intellectual capacity and emotional scope.

    Guess who we now know is a friggin' genius? Ozzie Newsome.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Rex is a very seductive man----I don't blame anyone for thinking he could lead us to the promise land. Its time to send this wind bag packing and start rebuilding--------AGAIN.

    WAIT...we haven't heard from the sensible ones. You know, sg, stepchild, RaRa and the list goes on.

  3. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    WAIT...we haven't heard from the sensible ones. You know, sg, stepchild, RaRa and the list goes on.
    They're here. You can't see them because their heads are in a low oven with the gas flowing.

  4. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where can a man watch this sorry excuse of a post game press conference online?

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NRW, Germany
    Posts
    1,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    When asked about people who think Sanchez shouldn't be the starter: "they can kiss my ass," Cromartie said. #jets #nyj

    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Sanchez on Rex sticking w/him as starter: "That never really crossed my mind. I'm too confident for that. I don't expect anything different"

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I said this last year. There was a moment after one of our losses when, as he spoke to the media, I really understood that Rex is not very bright. It also became clear that the job of head coach is beyond his intellectual capacity and emotional scope.

    Guess who we now know is a friggin' genius? Ozzie Newsome.
    Yep.

    Rex is not a HC. He has shown the same amount of growth as a HC that Sanchez has as a QB.

  7. #27
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez give the Jets the best chance to lose! He sucks so badly, I hope they keep him as our starter the rest of the way, so we can get as high a pick as possible.

  8. #28
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was nice to see the narcissist Rex lose it proclaiming his genius. By the way, narcissistic personality disorder is impossible to treat. We are screwed.

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Yep.

    Rex is not a HC. He has shown the same amount of growth as a HC that Sanchez has as a QB.
    Exactly right.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're getting to a point where a full rebuild is absolutely necessary. When the people in charge can't see the problems staring them in the face, it's time to move on and change directions completely.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    It was nice to see the narcissist Rex lose it proclaiming his genius. By the way, narcissistic personality disorder is impossible to treat. We are screwed.
    What a douche he is. he can barely speak with any articulation.

    REX GOTTA GO...

  12. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe we can package a trade. sanchezand ryan for draft choices.hmmm

  13. #33
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been a Sanchez supporter and believe that he can be successful, just not here. The JETS organization has sabatoged what could have been a good QB. Sanchez showed it when he had decent players around him. What the JETS organization did to him with Tebow was utterly ridiculous. As awful as Sanchez played today, when it was a 7 point game late in the third, Sanchez started the drive with a long pass to Keller only to be immediately taken out for Tebow. What QB has to deal with moronic decisions like this?

    Sadly, Sanchez will move on and be successful somewhere else, its what happens to us.

    Even more sadly, the next QB who starts for us will also be unsuccessful as long as the same clowns who are in charge of the JETS (firstly Woody Johnson who orchestrated this)

  14. #34
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    maybe we can package a trade. sanchezand ryan for draft choices.hmmm
    We can do better. Ryan, Sanchez, Tanny, Tebow, and we'll throw in a 7th, if someone just takes them off our hands. Hell, we'll even throw in Woody.

  15. #35
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Island-Florida
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianjetsfan View Post
    Where can a man watch this sorry excuse of a post game press conference online?
    You cant. Its only on SNY. Rex did start to get pissy too.

  16. #36
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    That interview was the time I will always remember Rex losing me. I've defended him for too long.
    Why?

    Blowing back to back AFC Championship Games due to an unprepared and overwhelmed defense didn't do that trick for ya?

    SAR I

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Why?

    Blowing back to back AFC Championship Games due to an unprepared and overwhelmed defense didn't do that trick for ya?

    SAR I
    His defense also went into Indy and NE and played extremely well vs two of the best QBs of all time. Pittsburgh was especially painful because the defense was in position to make tackles and didn't. Emotionally exhausted. Was he part of the blame? Absolutely. But as an inexperienced head coach I had faith he'd improve. He's went the other way.

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    I have been a Sanchez supporter and believe that he can be successful, just not here. The JETS organization has sabatoged what could have been a good QB. Sanchez showed it when he had decent players around him. What the JETS organization did to him with Tebow was utterly ridiculous. As awful as Sanchez played today, when it was a 7 point game late in the third, Sanchez started the drive with a long pass to Keller only to be immediately taken out for Tebow. What QB has to deal with moronic decisions like this?

    Sadly, Sanchez will move on and be successful somewhere else, its what happens to us.



    Even more sadly, the next QB who starts for us will also be unsuccessful as long as the same clowns who are in charge of the JETS (firstly Woody Johnson who orchestrated this)
    I assure you, there is no team in pro football that would even consider building a team aroun him. Totally delusional.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    When asked about people who think Sanchez shouldn't be the starter: "they can kiss my ass," Cromartie said. #jets #nyj
    Why isn't anyone commenting on this?

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Oh wow, that must have been great to hear. All the questions that Jets Insiders have been asking! Is Leberfeld a member?
    Do u have to be a ji member to see suckchez sucks???? It's dopey members on here that actually think he's good!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us