Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Leberfeld pouncing on Rex....and I like it.

If the season started today then their record would be on par with the 1-15 team from the 90s.

Either Rex has completely gone bat**** crazy or somebody else (Woody) is calling the shot on keeping Sanchez in.

There can't be a coach in their right mind that believes Sanchez is part of the solution. Best chance to win? Utter and complete bull****! You sit his ass down the rest of the season...let him watch from the sidelines and figure out the cost of failure. Maybe that will get his attention.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    +1

Finally someone putting his feet to the fire. There are so many more questions to be asked, no one ever asks them.

SAR I
    Don't use feet and Rex in the same sentence......ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Why isn't anyone commenting on this?
    Heck, Comartie can't even remember the names of his 12 kids by 12 different women---He's had a great year but he is practically brain dead.

Quote Originally Posted by CGJET View Post
    Don't use feet and Rex in the same sentence......ever.
    LOLZ

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Heck, Comartie can't even remember the names of his 12 kids by 12 different women---He's had a great year but he is practically brain dead.
    He STILL thinks the Jets are going to make the playoffs at 3-6, lol. They win 3 of their first 9 games but apparently he thinks he'll win 7 on their final 7 games lolz

Good try by Leberfield but if you think Rex is going to admit anything we already know(that he thinks we don't), think again.

Rex is a moron and Woody is an even bigger Moron if he doesn't get rid of him.

Since Mark is stuck here for one more year, GET RID OF REX, GET ANOTHER COACH, DRAFT ANOTHER QB, AND......I can't think of anything else. I just want one or both to be gone(Rex and Sanchez)

Demote Tanny back to Capologist.
    All of this is because Rex can't say what he really thinks, "Tebow sucks".

Rex probably needs to go, but Tannenbaum built this debacle of an offense. more so than Rex, Tannenbaum is the guy who picked the talent, and the talent, unquestionably, isn't there. They are simply have the least amount offensive talent in the NFL. Bottom 5 in WR, bottom 10 in RB, bottom 5 at QB. That's on Tannenbaum. Not a single impact player drafted since 2008. He cannot be demoted, he simply needs to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    If Rex won't bench suckchez then he should be fired, pretty simple.
    +1

I've always defended Rex but Sanchez stinks!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Because we're used to it.

Maybe they've already decided that they are going with Snachez this year and next no matter what...

This is systematic of the classless group leader that Rex is.
    No class & the players follow his lead & they have all become delusional.

"Mark is our guy"
    "I believe in Mark Sanchez"
    "I believe Mark gives us the best chance to win"
    "Mark did some things well out there today"
    "Mark Sanchez is the starting quarterback of the New York Jets"

Did Rex say all of his usual sayings after the game?

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Because we're used to it.
    Aah....that explains it then. Carry on, sir.

Rookie
    Lets just be a little realistic and see the press conference for what it is.

He cannot pull Sanchez for Tebow unless the move is permanent and after seeing him in practice he knows that will tank the season.

He HAS TO say that he supports Sanchez. He has at least another year with us on that crappy contract.

He is correct in saying that of all the QB's on the team Sanchez gives us the best chance to win. What else can he say?

He cannot say the following no matter what he really feels:

"Hiring that reject from the Dolfags was a HUGE mistake"

"Yes Sanchez sucks but if you think that's bad, Tebow threw 8 interceptions in practice this week."

"I cant help it if these god damn receivers cant hold on to the damn ball"

"these RB's blow....cant break a tackle to save their lives"

"I knew I shouldn't have drafted Hill"

"Listen, I'm doing the best I can with the shyt I been given to work with"

"I know we suck but if I say it then you'll harass me for the next 7 games about why we suck so bad and the team will turn on me."

Everybody clear now?

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    All of this is because Rex can't say what he really thinks, "Tebow sucks".

Rex probably needs to go, but Tannenbaum built this debacle of an offense. more so than Rex, Tannenbaum is the guy who picked the talent, and the talent, unquestionably, isn't there. They are simply have the least amount offensive talent in the NFL. Bottom 5 in WR, bottom 10 in RB, bottom 5 at QB. That's on Tannenbaum. Not a single impact player drafted since 2008. He cannot be demoted, he simply needs to be fired.
    I agree that Tannenbaum should get canned, but the reason we haven't built an offense is also Rex's fault. I believe the HC has a lot of input in our draft room. It's plain and simple, Rex wants to use 1st rounders every year on defense. Tannenbaum simply does not have the savvy and knowledge of college personnel to draft players on his own merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Flymax View Post
    Maybe they've already decided that they are going with Snachez this year and next no matter what...
    +1

I'm off the Rex bandwagon. He is and will always be way too loyal to "his guys" Newsome was the real genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Penguin View Post

"I cant help it if these god damn receivers cant hold on to the damn ball"
    *THIS* is what he can say and GET AWAY WITH IT.

I mean....it's not like he has any Franchise Wide-outs on the team at the moment.

What's to comment on ? That's what every player should be saying right up until the time that Sanchez gets benched. Then, they should step up and support whomever is named as the starter.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    He asked Rex what his "fatal attraction" is with Sanchez.

Rex answered he thinks he gives them the beat chance to win.

Leberfeld follows with how can you say that based on how he always gives the ball away.

Rex says that's my opinion.

Leberfeld follows with "why is that your opinion specifically"

Ryan replies, "my vast experience as a coach makes me feel that way".

Pretty good exchange.
    Rex forgot to say that his experience is all on the defensive side of the ball.

Jets Insider VIP
    *THIS* is what he can say and GET AWAY WITH IT.

I mean....it's not like he has any Franchise Wide-outs on the team at the moment.
    Of course when receivers have to jump up to get to the ball or dive down to the ground, chances are they will be incompletions!